Cred Forums need your help, bought this M off of my dealer and wanted to know if it was clean...

Cred Forums need your help, bought this M off of my dealer and wanted to know if it was clean, he says that it's the cleanest where I live (Canada) and that he's "tried it himself". Don't usually trust him though.

Also general drug thread

Hard to notice in pic but there are some sparkles in it too.

clean? for what? looks like shit.

what's you're question

oxy + xanax

you do meth? fucking loser

If he's selling it already crushed, he's ripping you off, it's a dead giveaway that it's cut

Kek

Kek

If you got any weed (which lets face it you do) load a bowl, and put like just a little bit on top. If when you hit it, you taste something sour like if you had just eaten sour skittles it's real. If the taste is more a stagnant wet cigarette taste it's methalone. Either way you'll have a good time.

Kek

His supplier usually gets it crushed then presses them, I had to pay a little extra for non pressed cause I knew at that point theirs a 100% chance it's cut

m as in molly? looks a bit dark. probably ok.

take it
post results
?????
profit

OH MY GOD ARE YOU THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE

looks cut with addy. people do that all the time

I'm prob only gonna do half of it just to make sure, I might order a test kit but apparently they only indicate if their is Molly in it and doesn't say if it was cut.

not worth a kit, youll be fine

Even if that shit has actual MDMA in it, it's pretty damn cut. Straight up pure MDMA should come in brownish-yellowish-white shards, or if it is bottom-of-the-bag powder, it would still be more yellow-white than what you have there

Or you could go out and buy an actual test kit and not have to worry about this shit, but test kits just test for the presence, not purity

>Don't usually trust him

why the fuck is he your dealer then?

A good way to see if it's clean is to put some on your gums to taste it

Don't have weed right now, but I did dab the slightest bit on the tip of my tongue and it has a extremely sour flavor to the point where it tastes like a chemical

/thread.

It's a sparkly yellow brownish white (my camera is shit)

>tastes like a chemical

DQ

OP, after looking at it for a bit longer, I think it's a bit less cut than I originally assumed, but it's definitely still cut

>doing meth

Enjoy your shit life, tweaker...

Because the fbi is gonna drive to Canada to arrest someone for 20$ worth of mdma

>$20 worth of brown sugar packets

your dealer fucked you, don't ever buy pressed. ESPECIALLY if you dont trust the guy to begin with.

Yeah I noticed, check It definitely looks cut, though, go ahead and eat some, but take careful note of the duration of effects since methylone lasts longer than MDMA, but is less intense

pure MDMA crystals are clear. 95%+ can be colored depending on how the chemist fucked up.
MDMA isn't easy to make.

that being said the powder would still be white unless it was a real bad batch.

mono-molecule organic crystals are almost always clear FYI.

If it was cut where I live it's usually cut with caffeine or xanex

yeah its cut, why the fuck do you think its crushed up?

read the thread he is talking about E, not M

>methylone
just as hard to get now as molly is. probably some other RC like 4emc or 3fpm or more than likely its just fucking flour or something.

I assumed it would be cut a little but I don't think it's enough to kill me.
And idk about where you live but in Canada mdma is called m cause nobody is broke enough to do meth here

>cut with xanex

what... lol

also care OP, i had a mental breakdown after my last "pure mdma"

pretty sure it was seratonin syndrom. Still recovering.

looks like bath salths, also why is it so fucking crushed but try a little bit

what does it smell like?

Why do you have a drug guy you don't trust? Don't you have other druggie friends with better contacts that you CAN trust? Shit, man...

Buy a test kit fucktard, I don't think its legit, every time I got MDMA I get lots of brown rocks, that shits powder son, might be legit but idk

Didn't want to sniff to hard and get fucked up but nothing really

yeah well who cares, speed is speed. sniff it up your nose and have some fun.

Not that I don't trust him it's that all drug dealers are usually a bit sketchy

hmm it is prolly cut like mutha fuker and or research chemicals. shouldn't buy it if you dont know what your doing

i have had really good mda that looked like that

Was it pre crushed?

nigga that coulda been anything.
no way you could tell the difference between pure molly and a 50/50 cut of molly and something like MDPV (which is dirt cheap).

like i said, speed is speed

Dealer basically passed it from supplier to my hands pre crushed

>pre crushed
>pre cut

seriously no other reason to ruin the fucking drug by crushing it.

you know water from the air reacts with the powder and dilutes it, right?
keep in low humidity.

not that it matters, you don't have much anyway.

I'm a canadian drug user and i've never heard it called m. East or west canadian?

Centre

Saskfag here

Slightly more to the right.

hmm, might be laced or cut with something foul. If you do try it, do less than a regular does to test the waters.

Toronto

Is there lots of mudslime invasion in sask too?
Fucking toronto is now under shariah law

None here just shitty 7-11 employees

please don't listen to this, don't ever smoke mdma, smoking it is highly toxic and could kill you, and yes its a drug and is already toxic blah blah blah, don't waste mdma by smoking it and dying

If we are talking about M its supposed a big shard not sprinkles 90 percent chance u put carpet cleaner in a bag nice one user

get a bunkpolice or eztest test kit and dont risk ur life

lol smoking mdma is fine bro.

Yee I know I'm not a complete fag and already knew that.

OP why would you ever buy pressed..?
It logically doesn't even make sense, usually people buy the pure rock itself and crush it themselves, if you buy crushed Pez candy like you did yourself it can be laced with literally anything

might move over there then.
Makes mY blood boil whenevr i see some of these white girls thinking dating mudslimes are same thing as dating others.
Once you go mudslime, even if they dont practice mudslime infront of you, theyre still mudslime in blood.
Think im lying? Just go visit a mosque.

They actually want to take over canada.

Every piece of toronto is Now fucking owned by a shitskin mudslime landlords.

What is canada coming to.
This generation of men are fucking beta gay cucks who just allows their women to be fucked by these enemy of the state.

I don't get this sudden need for praising mudslimes when canada was built by whites and asians. Mudslimes did shit all and theyre now the number citizen.

Zooboo

-Truth

Live in shitty ol' Manitoba then?

buy your shit on alphabay like a grown up and you won't have to wonder what the hell you're getting

One time I smoked 6 bong packs and 4 blunts and the tip of my dick felt like it was asleep

Yee boi

same same buddy boi.
shitterpeg ftw(i guess?)

I live in unicity

I've come across a similar looking powder sold as pure MDMA, although it was slightly more tan. I snorted it and felt pretty good, there was a decent burn though.

minto fag over here

another fentynal death statistic waiting to happen...

It isn't even worth doing powdered drugs anymore. EVERYTHING is cut the point of 10% purity if you are lucky

thats why you order your shit online.

fuck street drugs fuckin pleb shit.

Mix for chocolate milk. Also, buying drugs is bad mkay? Especially from people you don't trust. Faggot

Weigh it, Dry some acetone, mix molly with acetone, pour it out onto a tray and let it evaporate (glass is preferable) weigh again. Acetone will get rid of most impurities unless its been cut in a crystalisaton process.
Simple

acetone will also destroy your fuckin drug m8.

will take the c02 off the MDMA, bond to the N and probably attach to the phenyl ring, probability in that order.

not a good plan.

Stfu dumbass. Im assuming you have no idea what you are talking about.. it is used to clean the hydrochloric gas from the crystal. Spouting out your fucking ass internet hero. Learn to cook, bitch

dude when your cooking you are promoting a certain reaction while doing about 20 unintended reactions. you think acetone wont bind to the fuckin 2 oxygens? your telling me to learn chemistry? oh man.

you think more than 5% of your product's keytone won't react you really don't have a clue.

he ain't cookin and he will loose some of the drug to the aformention reactions.

pic related is just one of the ways acetone will fuck with phenyl groups, taken from my org chem notes.

zaboomafoo