Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
How do you whiten your teeth? I brush twice a day and they're still colored.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2014/10/10/things_i_wont_work_with_peroxide_peroxides
cheeseslave.com/ever-wonder-why-did-indigenous-people-had-straight-teeth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bleach. Works like a charm.

Peroxide based gels, basically the only thing that will genuinely whiten your teeth.

Quit making shit threads and you won't have this problem.

Brush with peroxide and baking soda. Stop using toothpaste. Chew on mint and fennel and rinse with salt water to keep breath fresh.

Life Hacks

Brush with activated charcoal. It's safe to consume and an absorbent for stains

I always fill my mouthwash bottles with 50% food grade hydrogen peroxide 50% mouth wash, and use that twice a day

Brush with baking soda. Coat your teeth with it. Let the baking soda sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse. Do this 3-4 tunes a week. Results in about 3 weeks.

are you guys serious about using hydrogen peroxide

Yes, it's completely harmless. Can't imagine Hydrogen peroxide doing any damage tbh

it works. dentists tell me to use it all the time. just dont swallow it, and rinse with water afterwards. they usually say its good for emergencies when you dont have mouthwash handy.

Peroxide works. Read bottle for mouthwash instructions

>Let the baking soda sit for about 20 minutes.

Why? Baking soda is effective because it's abrasive when you brush... Having it sit on your teeth for 20 minutes won't do a fucking thing lol

Stop posting this unfunny faggot. Fag

Yeah, you can buy peroxide whitening kits, but only the stronger ones work, like 10% or higher.

go to the dentist

Healthy teeth aren't white.

Talk to your dentist. They gave me a whitening kit that has a custom fit mouth guard and whitening gel.

I ran out of the gel a few years ago so what I do now is brush regularly, floss everytime, scrape my tongue, and use a waterpick after brushing. I put the whitening mouthwash into the waterpick reservoir so I can kill two birds with one stone.

Dont drink coffee or anything that'll stain, for at least an hour after you brush. And dont neglect your gums. Flossing really makes all the difference, I promise.

Excellent thread original poster!
This thread is legal and inquires about legally available products from capitalist monopolies.

Yeah your dentist probably charged you 10 times the price for the same kit's you get online for 20 bucks

20 is too long now that I think about it but it's so it can penetrate deep ivy the pores of your teeth.

thats why the kind user just told you what to do; now go and buy it for cheapos.

yeah, no, that doesn't happen. Baking soda works like sand paper, it only whitens while you brush.

Deep into*

>Can't imagine Hydrogen peroxide doing any damage tbh

This is level 12 bait. H2O2 is literally rocket fuel.

blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2014/10/10/things_i_wont_work_with_peroxide_peroxides

I think he meant the food grade peroxides that people use for teeth whitening, or the actual peroxide teeth whitening kits. Not explosive grade peroxide

Stop smoking, drinking coffee, colored tea and coke.

Keep brushing. Use carbamide peroxide once in a while.

Swish mercury around in your mouth

well cuz teeth aren't supposed to naturally be pearly whites. if you just use regular toothpaste and brush twice a day, they will always have a slight offness to them. now if urs a real fucking discolored, then u clearly not brushing enough.

No. You should research a bit more. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Baking soda has like a 5 on the abrazive scale...colgate is like 130. Baking soda is practically not even abrasive. Study up before you just guess about shit.

my dad is a dentist lol, or was, he retired now, but still, what you said is bullshit, it's a myth that a lot of people fall for.

Use toothpaste

You are wrong. A person's diet had more to do with how site their teeth is, not how much they brush their teeth

With photoshop. Look around you. Do you honestly believe anyone has teeth that white?

Your dad is a hack who couldn't make it as a real doctor.

Forgot link.

cheeseslave.com/ever-wonder-why-did-indigenous-people-had-straight-teeth/

well i'd say we are both wrong. its a lot of different elements. cuz you could eat proper food, but if you never get it out of your teeth and let germs and shit fester, your teeth will look like shit.

but i mean, most people don't drink or eat really acidic stuff or anything else that does harm to the teeth so, advice for the most people, would simply be brush your teeth twice a day.

Dont eat spaghetti.

teeth color is indicative of bone health in general... if you want better looking teeth you need healthier bones... you need to eat an amazing diet full of good nutrients and minerals, you need to exercise, and you need to get sunlight.

ignore that faggot that was funny.

xD

riiiiight cuz then all the people who get fake tans would have perfect teeth....

don`t do this it will fuck up your teeth, when you drink cold or drink something hot.
probably go a dentist OP
heard there are some whitening strips never tried them.

You probably brush them too much leaving that nice protective coating worn down and more than likely your consuming fluoride that ruins your mouth i only brush 2-3 times a week with dr bronners soap or toothpaste and my teeth are super white i get compliments sometimes i have some really nice teeth

that's a non-argument though, that's like comparing chalk and cheese. Teeth undergo far more daily stress, not to mention what they're exposed to on a daily basis.

>colored.
black lives matter

OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY

Ha-ha I used to go to church with dr bronner and his wife Trudy.

The shit you buy at the store is 3%. Lab grade is like 30%, rocket fuel is like 90%-100%.