Why do my balls stink, Cred Forums?

Why do my balls stink, Cred Forums?

Bacteria or fungus

Probably farting, the shit sticks to your ball sweat

Nice try op, but geese doesn't have balls

Yeah but like how did those get there? I didn't run off on a mushroom except for one time in high school. Does that have something to do with it?

you dont wash enough or have a poor diet

sweat OP, sweat, put some deoderant on eh

God go shower you fucks, this is more gross than a gore thread

How often is "enough"

I shower a couple times a week but use deodorant and cologne. I sometimes put cologne on my ballsac but it stings

peroxide the fuck out of them

It stings when I do that and the shit clumps up on my balls. I have a bit of a belly so sometimes I can't find the white deodorant clumps and my mom finds them in my underwear and thinks I am masturbaitng. She yells at me so much fam

Every day you fucking pig.

> I have a bit of a belly so sometimes I can't find the white deodorant clumps and my mom finds them in my underwear and thinks I am masturbaitng. She yells at me so much fam

But I don't really go out often. And also an environmentalist and so I don't like wasting water when I don't have to (read: when my mom doesn't yell at me for smelling bad). Besides females are attracted to pheromones and I do t want to wash that shit off if it's gonna attract a potential mate.

study's show that only works with fresh sweat after 15 minutes it turns unpleasant and begins getting worse, at that point you become unattractive

Wash completely and don't put clothes on until your completely dry

Women arent fucking cavepeople any more, girls dont like greasy fatasses who smell like BO

Citation needed, faggot

Hey I'm not greasy and I'm not a fatass. Besides even if I was a little heavy (which I am) I am a high caliber male as I understand the physical nature of the world and can defend her in battle. Don't fuck with me morherfucker i attacked a man dead one time. Well not liked him but I pepper sprayed his dog so back the fuck up

Good idea. That way if I have any leftover pheromones they won't get washed away and can diffuse throughout my territory for females to find. It's hard though because I can't always reach my abc (ass ball connector) or balls so they can't always get wet When I shower.

>mom does laundry
>high quality

Get out of the basement faggot

Dude I don't live in the fucking basement. I have a 45mm handgun in my closet so stop cyber bullying me.

Just because I am a little heavy and sometimes find puss in my stool doesn't make me any less of a beast okay? I come here for help and you just call me a basement dweller? Well guess what I don't live in the basement so watch out before you catch these clips nigger

touched a nerve there basement dweller? put that 45 in your mouth you will be a forever alone with stinky balls

You need to brush your dogs teeth more OP

>Swallowing the bait whole

I want in the screencap please, this thread is golden