It's been two months Cred Forums. I still think about her every day...

It's been two months Cred Forums. I still think about her every day. I would give anything to spend just one more day with her. For the first time I can remember I was truly and unabashedly happy. Now the things in life that used to bring me pleasure no longer do. It's like someone took all the color from the world. I don't even want to be with anyone else (the thought makes me sick). I just feel the void. I miss her Cred Forums.

I honestly believe I'm never going to find anyone and that I will die alone.

I know it'll be hard to keep her off your mind, but try put her to the back it at least..

*of it

How old are you? Serious question...

Saving screenshot for future cringe thread

Just look at hentai.

That is a great picture

Kill yourself for being a weak niggerfaggot

Whatever nigger. What if Corn was President?

Did she leave you or did she die?

Know the feel Cred Forumsro going through the same shit myself.

I know I sound like an over-angsty 16 year old. I'm 23. Not my first relationship, not even my first serious relationship. This one hurts more, I don't know why.

It's been almost 2 years for me and I still think about my ex gf pretty much every day. Pretty sure she has a new bf too. It's a bummer but all you can do is be the best person you can be without her.

Most economic resources would be diverted to the music industry causing a swift economic collapse that would make 1929 look like pattycakes. There would be a massive Constitutional crisis as Congress would move for articles of impeachment despite having no legal grounds to do so. Without a proper functioning executive, emergency funds cannot be properly distributed. America falls. Somewhere in a national park a bald eagle sheds a single tear.

Well, I'm almost 50. I've been divorced...twice. So I can tell you with some authority that you will get over this.

It will sting for awhile. Always does. But it's really true that when one door closes another opens. You don't see that now, but you will.

Give yourself an acceptable time to grieve, then get back out there. Don't look for another relationship. Just get out and do things that make you happy and that you alone enjoy. You'll start to feel better, and that positive and assured state will be noticeable to others. Good s can happen from there.

After my second divorce I thought things were pretty much done, that there was something wrong with me, and that this was going to be the state I'd be in for the rest of my life. I was wrong. I got into another relationship, we've been together eight years, and I can honestly say it's the best one I've been in in my life and I see no signs of it slowing down.

Hang in there. Most of us have been there, we know how you feel, and it WILL get better.

The things you're saying aren't wrong, and while my brain agrees, my heart does not. I just don't feel like I can honestly be appealing to another person.

If I weren't such a fucking coward I would just end it all.

unfortunately for you, she was the only thing that gave your life any meaning. you should just go ahead and do it.

You weren't listening.

What you're going through is normal. Just like getting past it is normal and will happen to you. And the sooner you understand that, the sooner your world will start to look a whole lot better.

This is temporary. Trust me, it is. Self destruction is a permanent solution to a temporary problem...and that's just stupid. You're better than that, right?

Listen, son...your heart is stupid. Your brain knows what's up. That's why it agrees with me--it knows I'm right. And it knows, deep down, that when you're appealing to yourself--when you're doing things you want to do--you'll be appealing to others. Oh, you probably aren't right now, because you're moping around about a situation that's no longer under your control, and it shows. No one wants to be around a basket case.

So listen to the elder voice of experience. It's been two months. That's long enough. Give yourself one more day....just one...more...day...to mope around. Then go do something that makes you happy, whatever that is. Go out and shoot some photos. Take a swim. Ride your bike. Go to the food court at the mall and state at the tweens and all their bullshit. Whatever makes you feel good, go do it.

Then, if that works, go do it again. Then a third time, and so on. Before you know it, you'll be feeling good. And that will show. Other people will notice, and other people like to be around people who are contented and comfortable. Better yet, the people who like to be around them are other people who are contented and comfortable. This is a win-win for you. So do it!

I don't know who you are or what you're made of, but I know the feelings you've expressed and I know those feelings suck. I got over it when it happened to me.

And so can you.

So go. Do it. I'm rooting for you, anonymous fellow.

Do it.

The Macintosh SE/30 is still best Mac tho

Paul McCartney wouldn't be nearly as fucking rich.