What are you eating Cred Forumsros

what are you eating Cred Forumsros
just got a new jar of black gold at anly 9 bucks a jar ..yep australia is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GMjgFq4
youtube.com/watch?v=9vWhf575Qr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only*

Is that shredded cheese and vegemite? I've never had vegemite. I cant decide if I wanna make some baked penne with some tomato sauce and lots of cheese, or just a cheeseburger. Burgers easier but I've been eating the hell out of em.

yeah its cheese

>not melting cheese over the vegemite

Peasantry at its finest

Vegemite is fucking terrible.

op here im to lazy for that shit

Seriously though... how the fuck can you eat that much cheese on one sandwich. The left one is fuckin crazy styles

more is better

What the fuck is Vegemite?

a godsent

9 bucks for a jar of vegemite?

No wonder it doesn't ever sell here. By the time they ship it to the States, it'd prolly cost $20 or more.

I'll stick with peanut butter.

Vegemite is leftover shit from the bottom of a beer brewing vat.

a 2 lt bottle of coke here is $5 ..and the cheapest smokes are like 25

Someone give an accurate description of the flavor of vegemite

Possibly the most disgusting thing that some lunatics actually eat and enjoy.

That's double or more for the Coke, and 4-6 times for the smokes compared to the US.

How much is beer?

$15 for a 6 pack of the shitty stuff
$22 for the good stuff

Damn that's a way to keep the kids off the cigarettes I guess... how does anyone even afford a habit like that

I ordered a jar of that shit last month and I'm still at the top of the jar. It's like soy sauce spread. Got Tim Tams too. Those were good. I'm American if you wanted to know.

Anyway I'm eating Cheez-Its

You guys are literally being anally probed by Jew dick.

$25 for smokes? Where the fuck you live, the DMZ?

The jew dick of customs

>literally

retards keep using this word wrong

discord.gg/GMjgFq4 Cred Forums Discord

>Literally getting this upset over it.

anywhere in australia

unless it really happens as the buy shit

Wow, that's brutal. Do some of you guys brew your own? Craft beer is a big thing in the States these days.

From the country that brought you Holden Utes, Foster's beer, kagaroos, Abbos, AC/DC, Nicole Kidman, Steve Irwin, Redback Boots, and Mad Max comes Vegemite...what the fuck 'Straya?

Wtf is is vegemite?

Does the toilet flush counter-clockwise down under?

Just dump a bunch of salt on your bread - same diff.

>>vegemite

youtube.com/watch?v=9vWhf575Qr4
How accurate of a depiction of Australia is this?

Na , our dunnies flush differently anyway
Do you watch the Simpsons?

Mix semi-solid feces with salt, spread on bread and enter the delusional upside-down mind of the average Australian who is insane and/or drunk and thinks it tastes good.

>Foster's beer

They brew Foster's in the US now. It's shit compared to the Aus version, but even when it was imported it wasn't that great. I liked the "oil cans" though.

I think thats where I remember that from

Didn't Australia try to change their currency to Dollarydoos once?

it was a petition

accurate as fuck

WHAT THE FUCK YOU IGNORANT BASTARD.

You just spread a small amount of vegemite on toast, not the whole fuckin tub. Do you like table salt sprinkled on a steak? How about showing a salt block down your craw?

Of course you cunts are overwhelmed by the taste, you're fucking eating half the jar!

FUCK

This. Dumb cunts spread it like peanut butter and then wonder why it tastes awful.

I was smart enough to look it up before eating it. Guess I'm smarter than most other Americans who try it the first time. And yes I did use butter.

I thought it was brewed in Canada