Explain to a beta lacking in confidence how to approach/talk to girls Cred Forums

explain to a beta lacking in confidence how to approach/talk to girls Cred Forums

Stop being a beta. It's literally that simple.

how can i stop being beta

what if you're alpha but shy as fuck, does that make you beta?

alpha isn't shy, beta fuck

being shy makes you instantly a beta in my book

just forget it. if you don't know how to talk to girls you are homo

A tiger can't change its stripes

noted

To elaborate a bit, confidence is one of the sexiest attributes a man can have, maybe THE sexiest. Without that you're fucked and not in the good way you want.

I'm not a homo, I don't want dick in my ass or my dick inside another man

then just give up on life. you will be confused and frustrated for the duration if you can't accept that you homo

Book Rec:
The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give it To Them

Long story short, stop having fear because wtf do you have to lose

Make lots of money. There are so so many beta motherfuckers in silicon valley who pull beautiful women when they aren't programming for Apple.

I'm not scared of women and approaching them, I just don't know wtf to say.That is like my biggest problem.

i bet this is true

How old are you?

That's fear, you're worried about saying the wrong thing.
Ask them something about themselves that you can pick out from context, just free flow it. If one avenue isn't leading to a conversation try another way until something sticks. Fuck even ask them about their shoes, bishes love talking about their shoes.

Try another country, once you get really fed up. American women expect to always be entertained. it's exhausting.

I'm 19

Hmm you got a point there user, noted.

just go talk to them
sure you might drop the spaghetti a few times at first but eventually youll be fine
if youre not prepared to mess up and be rejected then youre fucko'd

Don't look for advice on 4 chan. You're making things worse for yourself.

You guys are the only friends I have.

Also keep in mind that a single digit batting average is pretty normal, especially at first

Be aware that none of these idiots who posted have girlfriends.

Fag!

There's gonna be a lot of people that are gonna scam you with stupid fucking confidence cons to sell you on some shit whether it's for money or their own ego, but if you want women to be interested in you you need to acquire money and physical attractiveness. You can do this quite simply by having an okay job and exercising regularly. Unless you have some sort of medical condition where you're fucking ugly and there's nothing you can do about it money and fitness will get you a woman. I'm not promising it'll be a good woman but you will not be alone for the rest of your life GUARANTEED - because at that point you can literally buy a companion if you need to.

So get a real job and take up a fitness hobby.

How tall are you btw. At first best to start with shorter girls, but as you build up confidence you'll be better with taller once. The act of looking down naturally makes you feel more confident/less vulnerable

Here is your opener
"Hi"

Get that Nykee Heaton bullshit out of here

SHUT THE FUCK YOU COCKSMOKER SISSY SLUT CUMDUMPSTER ZISE QUEEN FAGGOOOOT

How do I become a "professional faggot"? Do they get health benefits and a retirement package?

I'm 5'11
>inb4 manlet

Give this user a cookie!

Oh hell no, I'm not desperate enough to try and buy a "program" that magically boosts my confidence.

Ok you're young enough to still not know what to do and the girls in your age bracket are vain fucking idiots. You'd swear they're brain damaged the way they lust after the guys who are practically about to go to prison.

Note to self: state the obvious much?

Shit that's plenty fine, I'm 5'8 so have more of an uphill battle.

I've had some girls literally throw their pussy at me in high school on some occasions, but I was so self conscious about my 4.5 inch dick. I think that is one big factor to my lack of confidence as well.

Focus on them as a person, rather than an objective. The conversation should come as natural as anybody else.

Highly underrated post

Dick size literally doesn't matter unless you're micropenis. Girls get more aroused from the 'act' of sex rather than the physical aspect.

Thanks user and to all other anons who helped, I'm gonna go out right now and apply every damn thing I learned in this thread, its time to grow some balls. Wish me luck boys

Good luck bro!

Physical aspect matters just as much but chicks dig it as long and their pussy is nice and tight

Go vote trump you cunt.

You make your own luck on this one.

>sage