If you girls like these hot, you're a closeted pedophile

If you girls like these hot, you're a closeted pedophile

hebe

Wait. How are we pedophiles for wanting them suffering in unbearable heat?

both are legal in my country, i don't see a problem

>Ariana "flared nostrils" Granda
>23

Alright, man.

Isn't that Ariana Grande? She's in her early twenties how are we pedophiles for that? Kys newfag

>closeted
Hahahaha yeah okay pal

dis

just accept yourself for who you are

OP says this because Ariana though of age, looks like a 12 year old girl with tits. Jesus how are you guys so fucking autistic.

I'd break my dick off inside of ari

I understand Grande but who the hell is the one on the left she can't be older than 12.

Id be happy with just her foot. Just one.

Who's that on the left is the real question. More?

the question isn't if you girls like these hot, but if anyone has ever been even as hot as to girls more like?

One looks like a 12 year old with a "be original" shirt on, the other looks like a legal woman that would be dtf.

Other than that, I don't know who hat is on the left

who gril on left tho :o

This is all we need to know..

jordyn jones negros

lurk celeb threads moar

Who says it is a secret? Young girls are objectively the most attractive and throughout most of human history was even the social accepted norm.

Unless you're 14.

>lurking celeb threads
>celeb threads

Degenerate normie scum

"Celeb"

Lol good one

I´m glad that I am a open pedophile.

>If you girls like these hot

>liking this means you're pedophile

if that's what it means, then i guess

>those retarded ass shoes

1/10 would not fuck, fucking DROPPED.

if you like these hot you're a closeted pedrophile

I'm ok with this.

nigger your gay as fuck

I thing using the word "Normie" on fucking 4chin is cringe. This IS a Normie website. This hasn't been anything but Normie in quite awhile

Kek

oh trust me, im not closeted

MOAR Hil-loli

implying you could even pull this bitch....

Guess I'm a fucking pedo then

True.

Thanks for the new 'batin material Cred Forumsro

There isn't anything on this whole site that can't be found on any normal website. Traps? Nothing new or even taboo anymore. Rekt? You can find these all on YouTube.

Grande? So her name is the mexican word for fat? Why did she think that was a good idea?

90% of the world are closeted pedophiles

Wow OP you're a faggot.

I'd eat a mile a shit to suck the last dick that fucked Ariana.

i mean, if i can pull icarly at a frat party (let me know if you want me to greentext) im pretty sure i can pull her.

grande = big not fat u retarded gay fuck.

Left one is cute, right one is ugly as fuck

I think grande is closer to big. But specifically translates to grand. Like big or great. Eat a taco.

hnnnnnng what the fuck

they're both overly fake. it makes them unattractive to actual pedophiles.

what about this OP

50% actually. Only the men.

Guilty

or this?

Its sad. This used to be a place where you could be a pedo with confidence because you knew you were in the majority.

Now it's full of basic ass kids who come here for "epic memes and lols" Most of them would fall on the ground and hug their knees and cry if they actually ever saw cp.

Not if i'm only a year older than jj

This is the same problem I have with protestant guilt. It's ok to be sexually aroused by underage girls. Your brain doesn't magically know someone's age. Just don't fuck them. That's all you need to not be a pedofile

Hebephiles. Pedophiles like prepubescent girls. Therefore both those girls would be considered too old. I'd actually fuck em

ariana grande da best

We've amused ourselves to death.

>if you girls like these hot

what changed? was it just people who talked about how cool and bad Cred Forums was that made it how it is now?

Nothing more basic ass than "remember when" posts.

That is a sadly prophetic album.

First time I came here, I thought the FBI was gonna raid my barracks.

What?

What you're describing IS a pedophile. Someone attracted to preteens. The whole "just don't fuck them" doesn't mean you're not a pedophile, it just means you're not a child molester.

This.

Cred Forums got in news and media because of anonymous shannageans. 2009 is the last time I remember this place being pretty weird and fun.

oldfag much?

The site got sold a few years ago and cp absolutely cannot be allowed because of advertisers and such.

At the same time that was happening it got really popular here because funny screenshots were getting posted on other forums which attracted normies who thought this was a fun place to be.

It just became mainstream. Too much media coverage. Most the "oldfags" just moved on to other Chan's.

I don't get it

correct timeline is correct

but these girls are all past puberty, hence the tits

But teens are looking so hot these days.

This girl is 15.

I'm no pedo.

You need to be 18 to browse this site

>these days

Just a large concentration of underage edgelords here.

Jordyn might be past 15, but she still looks 11, zero tits, zero shape, etc. The age is really irrelevant, it's that she LOOKS 11 and that is what you're attracted to. If she was 13 and looked 18... that's not pedo because you're attracted to someone who has adult female qualities.

Its true, these outlanders know nothing of the masters.

She is 16

Go ahead, tell us your made up story.

If you like the girl on the left you're a degenerate pedo scum

Can I cum inside her? =

Think real hard about it.

or a hammer.
watch breaking bad or take a 101 course on computers
dumbass baba booey

left ffs, look at that butt anrvgnvbuneioavnbdfbd

Right on chum

hear, hear

Finally someone here who actually knows how attraction works

And 16 is past 15.. your point?

kek

you need jesus

My point is I'm a faggot

Nope just wanted to clarify is all :]

>anrvgnvbuneioavnbdfbd
do I smell and onion?

>implying looking like 80's playboy model is "hot"

nope, still don't get it

I wish I knew where they went. I'm tired of chasing Chan's. Find a good one and within months if even it just does the same as this place. Like infinity Chan for example

woah woah. careful there user

That's why I hook up with Asians they look much younger then their age, So you can be with a 20 yo but she will look 14 or 15 if she has small tits

Nothing loaded

OMFG
I didnt want to fap, I have an expo to do for tomorrow afternoon

>MOAAAAAAAR

no

But she's still past puberty. you can see the tits and ass, secondary sex characteristics

Personally I am mistaken for being about 10 years younger than I am, so I have thought a lot about age and looks. You can't simply say "this person looks really cute and they have small tits so they're a child". And if they do look younger and they are of-age then there's nothing to complain about

Everyone always posts Jordyn, when Larsen is where it's at. Best looking of all the teen dancers.

lazy bubbling

just have to find the libre my friend

>If you girls like these hot

What about her?

wasnt me who did the bubblin but she was wearing pants in the original

>because not being attracted to young healthy genes is totally great for the survival of the species

welp thread deleted

user pls

That's not cucked not yet. I hope it stays this way

I already did I appreciate you no the less. It's too slow. Only really good on the weekends.

any idea where to find?

This chum gets it. Although even it has gotten a bit normie since 8 and libre got fugged.
This guy doesnt get it. You will find the light eventually outlander.

I reported every poster in this thread. Have fun getting raped in prison pedos.

you mean vola file? :)

Past puberty is irrelevant. At least in an attraction sense. The law would say age is relevant, but when it comes to attraction, it's the qualities that are the true factor. Underage but having the "breeding qualities" are what counts as having a normal attraction.

Seriously tho if you're a pedo STAY CLOSETED. Pedophobia is the most accepted and wide-spread bigotry in society. You could kill a pedo in the street and you get a slap on the wrist. No group is more hated than pedos.

Don't tell anyone. If you tell someone you are essentially giving them authority over your life. If they out you, it would be the end of your life. Confessing your pedophilia to someone gives them the power to decide whether you live or die.

AGAIN LEFT

So whos alondra cano?

if you like these hot then you're a nanophile

Wasn't that girl exploited by japanese pedo men?

Has "How to unrape sister" in next browser tab.

I try sera. I wasn't gonna put libre on blast so all these fags tear it down

but you're just implying that it's inherently wrong to be attracted to younger looking people, which is in our nature. This is what I was complaining about in the first place with Protestant guilt. Not everyone has to be attracted to the same goddamn media stereotype of big breasted big titted women who are 10/10s

XD it's as fake as "9/11 was only the plan of osama"

japanese pedomen is redundant

too flat honestly

I would fuck her, but I actually prefer right

>saved

If you moralfags have a problem with those pics why do you have them? And keep posting them?

to each their own i suppose

im not a moralfag and im the one posting jj

You have the rightones to be posted here. Caldo de Pollo is to dangerous.

It is inherently wrong. Just like being gay is inherently wrong because it goes against our biological imperative. We're supposed to be attracted to those that we can breed with.

Now obviously if you're gay... fine. If you're attracted to kids.. fine. Can't control that. But something in your wiring is done fucked up.

would cum in her tongue and face /10