Sup Cred Forums...

Sup Cred Forums, a few days ago one user made a thread about his family forcing him to go on dates with his 13 year old niece, and another user started posting a story about it. Does anyone have it? I'll be posting what I got, pic unrelated.

Dawn of the Final Date
~ 0.2 hours remain ~

I stood in the kitchen of my sister's house, making a snack while I waited for my "date". No sooner than I had finished spreading the jam, my niece peered in, smiling warmly. As she shuffled anxiously through the doorframe, her outfit caught my attention. She was normally dressed modestly, but today, she chose a white tank top with a pink tidal wave design and a pair of shorts small enough they could pass for a bikini if they weren't made of denim.

I brushed the crumbs from my mouth. I suddenly felt nervous, like I do around most girls my age. The anxiety took the wheel, and I couldn't find any words to break the silence. Luckily, my ever-sociable sister wasn't far behind.

"user, don't forget to pick up some pretzels for me and mom while you're at the mall. You two have fun!"

I sighed heavily. Once again I was being pushed around by these stuck-up bitches... family ties never meant much to me, but you know how it is. You gotta keep up a certain look. I motioned for my niece, let's call her Alexis, to follow me.

She darted to my side and wrapped herself in my arm, which made it a little awkward to get through the front door. As we stepped onto the porch, I took a look around. Nobody was watching. Phew... My "date" in arm, I headed for my ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mall wasn't far from where we lived. I kept the car ride chill by setting the radio loud enough to drown any chance of conversation, but that didn't do anything to stop her staring at me with those bright blue eyes all the way there. I was relieved when I was finally able to set the car in park and step out.

As we walked through the parking lot, though, she brought that anxiety right back by taking my hand. I was trying to keep a straight face, but I felt like everyone within a 10 mile radius was staring right at me. Oh well, brush it off, user. Together we walked through the mall, as normally as I could manage, until we hit our destination.

I'd never been to a Zara's before today, but just on walking in, I felt totally out of place. It was mostly women's clothing, with a tiny section for men in the back corner. I, of course, was being led by hand to the girls' section. I played on my phone while my niece shuffled through pair after pair of jeans, commented on every single shirt in the place... I could almost die of boredom, but at least nobody was around. Just me, her, and what I assume was probably a very concerned sales associate.

This wasn't so bad. And this was the last time, so after today I'm off the hook. I feel a sharp tug on my sleeve. My niece was looking up at me, her brows slightly furrowed.

"user, I need to pick out some new underwear..."

Er, uh... Okay.

"Alright, I'll just wait by the guys-"

"No!" she quickly interrupted. "I don't want to be by myself in here..."

My common sense was saying fuck no, but her cutsey, cat-like pout was an overwhelming force.

"Alright, alright. Let's, uh... yeah."

We paced over to the underwear, she of course was once again holding my hand, but very tightly this time. I made an attempt to dive back into my phone, doing my best to hide the fact that my heart was pounding away like a jackhammer. This was the last place I wanted to be seen with her.

However, my desire to play it nonchalant was never going to see the light of day. As she thumbed through the underwear, I mused on how the styles were a little too adult for girls her age. As I struggled to keep my eyes on my phone, where my dead social life was all but laughing back at me by now, she turned to me with a pair stretched between her hands.

"What about these? These are cute."

A little yellow number, with red dots and a cutesy bow. They were small, and I was trying so hard not to picture her wearing them, but my imagination was a little too strong.

"Yeah, they're... they're fine. We done?"

She looked disappointed by my half-hearted response.

"What about these?"

This pair was even worse. A scarlet red, lacy and with small frills on the side. Are these really for kids? Jesus Christ.

"I don't think so, Lexi..."

I had to admit, she would probably look good in them. She may be young, but she's already getting some decent curves in. I can't say I haven't checked her out at least once or twice since I first saw her in the kitchen earlier.

She tossed them back angrily, and grabbed for the clothes she'd already picked out.

"H-hey... what's the matter?"

"Nothing!"

"Lexi, come o-"

"I said NOTHING!"

The sales rep looked over. Oh, jesus...

"Alexis, not so loud. Come on, just tell me what's wrong, I'll try to..."

As she looked up toward me, I could see tears starting to trail down her reddening cheeks.

"I just... wanted you to like me. But you don't, do you?"

Aw, fuck. What do I do now? I don't know. Say something. Anything.

"I mean, it's not that I don't like you, Lexi..."

Wait, no. Not that. Anything but that. Fuck, fuck, now what?

I could feel ice forming on the walls. The room was quickly growing cold.

"Look, you're great, Lexi. It's just, I'm 28 years old. I can't date you, not really. I mean, I'm a man. You're just a girl. We want different things, and I..."

Once again, she interrupted. It was usually a pet peeve of mine, but I was stumbling all over myself anyway, so it was welcome this time around. Or at least it would be, if she hadn't said:

"So what, sex? You don't want to date me because you think we can't have sex?"

... what the fuck. Did she really just ask me that?

"Lexi, it's not... Look, it's hard to explain."

"No, it isn't. You're just scared. You're always scared to say what you really feel, that's how we got you here in the first place!"

I knew it. I knew this was all a big game to my sister. But I didn't expect it to go this far, I doubt she did either.

"What do you want me to say, Alexis? I'm sorry my sister forced me to date you?"

"No, I want you to say I would look cute in these panties."

She held up the yellow pair again.

It felt like I was watching forever pass by as I tried to figure out how to respond to this.

"I can't. I'm sorry, Lexi, but I can't do that."

I could see her heart shattering in her eyes. Well, we're already here... fuck it. Fuck this whole thing.

"Because you'd look way cuter in the red ones."

Shit. If this goes poorly, I'm going to jail. I'm pretty sure I just threw my life away.

I'd never seen a bigger smile on her face since I met her. She hurriedly grabbed for the red panties she threw down earlier, took my hand and we walked together to the changing room. She tucked inside. I was pretty sure you weren't supposed to try on underwear, but I think we'd made enough of a scene already, and I just wanted her to finish up so we could get out of here.

My heart was still thrashing about inside my chest. So much my head was starting to hurt. I needed to calm down. I pulled out my phone, and started browsing reddit like any other normie out there

BZZ!

I jumped in response to my phone vibrating. Does that say anything about my social life? Who's texting me, anyway? Unknown number. Great, I love spam.

It's a multimedia message, too. Yay. Downloading, and...

Oh.

Oh my god.

I turn my screen off and try to control my breathing. How did she even get my number?

"Did you see?"

I turn the screen back on.

It's Alexis. Of course it is. It's Alexis, in nothing but the panties we picked out together. I mean, the panties she picked out. The panties I told her to pick out... fuck.

She looks... beautiful. Her skin is flawless. Her curves are subtle, yet somehow bold and outstanding at the same time. Those little red panties are hugging her perfectly. And the way she's gazing into her camera... She's not looking into the lens. Those eyes are for me.

This is on my phone. We're clearly past the point of no return here. Fuck everything, I don't care anymore. My fingers are practically on cruise control as I type: 'Yeah, you look amazing. You're sexy af"

I slump down to the ground. A few moments later, I hear muffled giggling from the booth.

I guess I have to face the music. I have to admit to myself, I'm actually pretty glad to be dating my niece. Sadly, this is the most attention I've had from a girl in a long time, and it's filling the hole in my heart pretty nicely. It's exciting, it's scary, it's everything I've been missing in life.

She exits the booth in her original outfit, and together we head to the checkout.

She places the clothes on the countertop.

"Anything else for you today?" the cashier asked brightly. She was a perky twenty-something, and didn't seem at all alarmed. Maybe it was all in my head. No, it definitely was. There's nothing weird about being out with my niece in public, after all.

Well, or so I thought, until we got to the underwear. That snooty brunette bitch behind the counter shot me a kind of look when she saw that sexy little red number.

"She's my niece," I stated in a bold, matter-of-factly tone. My nervousness was all but gone. Which is weird because now I'm actually moving toward what I was afraid of being suspected of before. But I digress. Fuck it.

I snatch the bag off of the counter with as much snark as I could muster, before laying my arm around my cute niece, pulling her close to me as we exited the store.

We wandered around the mall for a bit, just killing time as we talked and enjoyed each others' company. my eyes were all over her. Her hips, her ass, her legs. I was ready to eat her alive. We finally made our way out to the parking garage, and tossed the bag of clothes into the trunk. I held the door for her, like a proper gentleman, and then I took my place in the driver's seat. I pulled out my phone, and opened the picture she sent me.

"You know... you look really hot in this photo."

She was beaming.

"Y-yeah? I mean, thank you. I mean..."

Her face was so red it was practically glowing.

"So, uh... what you said back in the store. About sex. I mean, would you really be cool with that?"

The world came to a halt around me.

What am I doing? I just asked an eleven year old that I'm fucking related to if she was serious about sex. This is my sister's kid for fuck's sake.

"I've never really done it, user, but... but... I really want my first time to be with you."

Damn it. I'm freezing up again. What do I say? What do I do? I'm going to go to jail. I'm going to get beaten to death in jail.

I'm going to get raped by like, fifty niggers and six cops and then I'm going to fucking die in jail, and even if I don't, the rest of my life would be ruined because I'd be a registered sex offen---

Huh?

Suddenly, my lips feel warm. My mind was racing so fast I didn't even realize she'd slid out of her seatbelt. She pulled her small frame over the console and then over me, as I felt her body come against mine. She was kissing me.

No.

No, we were kissing.

I slipped my hand between a few curtains of glistening golden hair, to the back of her neck as I parted my lips. Her kiss tasted like cherries, and her breath smelled like citrus fruits. Her breathing was hot, and heavy, and though our kiss was at first awkward, once we found our rhythm, it became very intimate.

I've already tested the waters, I thought to myself. I may as well dive in.

I take her by the waist and hold her close to my body. I can feel the warmth of her skin through our clothes, and I'm sure she can feel my diamonds cock pushing against her body.

My rational mind is trying to remind me that trying to screw her in a public parking lot is insane and suicidal, but my body is no longer listening. I pull the seat all the way back, lean it down low and push her back up against the steering wheel.

I pull at the lower hem of her tanktop, and she immediately picks up on my thinking, and pulls her top away. I flash back to the picture. She wasn't wearing a bra in the picture, which means... she deliberately took it off before. I just assumed she didn't need them yet.

Her tits are small, but highlighted nicely by the dim lighting in the parking garage. They're small, but somewhat developed, enough that you almost want to cup your hands around them by instinct. I do just that, my fingertips slowly drawing across her tits until I can feel her nipples brush against my palms. I squeeze, gently at first, and then again with intensity.

She moans softly, skipping a breath as I squeeze and knead her breasts like soft dough. I can't believe how great they feel. I'd heard it was like jell-o, and that's almost right. They're warm, and when you squeeze them, you can feel them fill out the ridges of your hands nicely.

She falls forward against my body. I run my fingers through her hair, before tilting her back against the wheel. Her eyes have become intense, and seductive. Who knew girls her age could make a face like that? She hoisted herself up, so her knees were against my hipbones. It kind of hurt, but I didn't even care at this point.

All I could think about was what comes next.

Hmmm I want to eat that chicks pussy in OPs pic.

Her eyes were almost hypnotizing. I couldn't look away from her for more than a moment, but a moment's glance was enough to know what was going on. Her nimble fingers worked the button and zipper on her shorts, and as she slid them down, I was finally able to break free of her gaze as my eyes were redirected.

These panties were sexy in design, like the red ones we picked out, though these were a black and beige number that seemed to guide the viewer's attention toward her mound. They fit her very well, to say the least. To say the most, I'd never wanted to fuck anyone so hard in my life as just in this moment.

I jerked my body upwards, pinning her to the steering wheel before pulling her down with me. My hands explored and engaged her features, from her hips, to her thighs, and just a little higher as I squeezed her ass with both hands. Again we began to kiss, though it was wild and frantic. She had her arms around my head, with her hands holding the headrest as she grinded her body against mine.

Together, we pulled and ripped at my shirt, tossing it against the back window without a thought. I hadn't noticed until just then, but by now, the car windows were totally fogged up. She pulled back to admire my body. I wasn't particularly fit, but she seemed elated as she ran her hands along my surfaces. Her hips fell and her thighs gripped my waist tightly.

I wanted nothing more than to get her out of those panties, but she had different plans. She was a little freak. I could tell she was unsure of herself, running on what I was guessing was a combination of R-movie sex scenes and heat-of-the-moment as she rended my jeans asunder like they were standing between her and all she's ever wanted.

Her eyes lit up, her lips fell open. Her now messy and disheveled hair slowly fell over her face as she lowered her head.

My cock was standing straight up, facing her head on, just inches from touching her body.

She was panting, almost like she was out of breath.

She laid back against the steering wheel. She looked so confused, like she knew just what to do until right at this moment, and suddenly found herself hopelessly lost.

"Go on," I reassured her under my breath.

I took her arms and guided her hands to this foreign object. Her fingers wrapped around it tightly. Without being shown how, she began to rub it. It was a more exploratory rubbing, like she was getting familiar with it. I saw a glistening just before she licked her lips, and I almost thought for a second she was drooling.

As she rubbed, I would send out short gasps and moans whenever she sparked a little pleasure, and before I knew it, she was rubbing in just the right ways. I was surprised at how well she was picking up on this. As I lay back against the seat, her gentle tugs became massaging strokes, and she snuggled her hips forward. I could feel her panties brushing against my balls.

It didn't go on for long before I felt something rising up. Was she really bringing me this far? It was feeling so good, too good, my mind was starting to blank on me. Startled, I quickly sprang forward, interrupting her. I wasn't ready to come, not yet. I could feel my cock twitching in her hands as a little precum drizzled down.

She looked at her hand and then at my cock, puzzled, but I didn't feel like explaining anything.

"It means you were doing a good job," I say between short breaths. I reach down and use the automated controls to lower the seat down as far as it will go, and then slide back on the seat, pulling her with me. "Get your panties off, I don't think I can wait anymore."

My hands return to her tits, teasing them playfully as she works her panties down. She lays against me to get them past her knees, and throws them anywhere, thoughtlessly, as she pulls herself upright. I stare as though into eternity as I am beholden to this beautiful, hairless peach before me.

That's all I got, hope anyone can help me out

I'll be dumping random pics in the meanwhile until the thread dies

I didn't see any of this but fuck it, bumping anyway in hopes that someone did.

So, is there nothing more to it, then?

Does anyone know if the Wincest drive is still being updated?

Guess not, I think I have the link somewhere, give me a sec

This is what I got, don;t know if this is what you're looking for
drive google com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjUDNPNS1TX3JVVlU?usp=drive_web

I just wanted to know if it was still being updated, since there'd maybe be a chance it was put in there.

well the panty ninja sis was a greentext from ~3-4 weeks ago so it has been updated atleast within the last few weeks.

Ah, okay, good then.