So I'm gonna be homeless in two weeks already baught some supplies solar charger for phone new waterproof backpack...

So I'm gonna be homeless in two weeks already baught some supplies solar charger for phone new waterproof backpack pocket knife but I don't know a good place to go to to try and get back on my feet I'm in San Diego at the moment and I'm pretty sure it's way too expensive to try and get back on my feet here I have 350$ at the moment no car or freinds and my family already told me they aren't helping and I know I'm getting atleast 300$ with my next check from work I have emt basic certification and experience as a landscaper anyone know any good places to be homeless in ?

look around for soup kitchens, and try to camp out near them. Learn at what time they serve food...

In back of the Santa Ana courthouse there's basically a homeless village. I think a mobile soup kitchen provides food and there's a public library right there. Unsure if you're looking to move that far

i don't care how far it is if it can help me I don't mind traveling

>get a year gym membership
Get buffed and use their showers. Stay clean and dry you clothes elsewhere

Get a library card. Can lurk in library, get books, computer, internet, wash up in sinks, use soap & paper towels. If you have backpack full of stuff, you'll look like student, no harrass.

I'd probably stay in San Diego. Winter is coming and you don't want to be anywhere really cold.

Try to make friends with other homeless people but remember that homeless get their stuff stolen all the time.

Keep as much social interaction with others as possible. Homeless people I know who got off the street had culture shock with jobs and other people. Stay involved in the real world.

Save, save, save. I knew a homeless guy who would save up his donations to get him and his wife a $30 night in a cheap hotel. That's short term. Be long term and save up for a shitty apartment you can share with a roommate.

Def get a job if you don't still have one. Begging for money is so low reward and it sucks.

Good luck user

Do you want to live outside? I believe there are hotlines you can call for crisis, they can get you into a homeless shelter if you're newly homeless.

Could probably take the train for not very much. There's a big overhang to sleep under. Doesn't get all that cold at night but I'd get a sleeping bag and a mat at least to sleep on

you get kicked out of the navy or something?

How old are you?

I've hear from the majority of people who have lived in shelters those places are more like prisons that still allow you to be robbed either that or they're so unsanitary you will have better luck living outside

I really don't mind the cold it's the heat I hate here it rains hard but it also gets hot as hell and the prices for shit here is ridiculous even here living with my perants working for months I haven't been able to find an affordable apartment

19 gonna turn 20 in early October

There isn't someone whose couch you can crash on?

Nope either burned my bridges with my friends or they moved far away

Get online and find a 99 move in apartment. It will be in a shitty neighborhood but who cares. Get a bus ticket there. Go to the welfare office there and get food stamps and job assistance. They'll probably help you with a deposit for your utilities as well or at the very least refer you to someone that can help you. Utility companies will usually allow you to do payments for your deposit and can offer discounted rates based von your income. Go to the 99cent store and buy everything you need for a new apartment. Find a job within the first week or start going to the daily labor spots. You'll get like 65bucks a day, save for rent while actively job searching. Once you land a nice gig ride it for a while then get off welfare and do for yourself.

It's San Diego dude there is no such thing as a 99$ apartment trust me I've tried

Louisiana you fuck. come here and drink fucking bourbon and fuck slags while you make cash working for one of our like fucking 90 healthcare companies. come to Shreveport, bitch. you'll love it

That's why I said go on the net and find one. That's what the bus ticket is for...

Bro, you have your EMT? Go work on a box.
There are like a ton of them.

Try TLC Medical Transport (they love EMT's but not required), it's shitty, minimum wage, but it's consistent with OT, and they'll hire anyone.

Fergot to mention I don't have a driver's license long story short no one would lend me their car so I couldn't take the final part of the test therefore I only have the emt certificate without a commercial license

Rio Grande Valley down here in Texas.

That sounds like it might work I'm Mexican so I would blend in