Hey, Cred Forums was this computer a good value for my $400 budget? I got it on sale for $380...

Hey, Cred Forums was this computer a good value for my $400 budget? I got it on sale for $380, and I mainly want it for streaming and light gaming.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227682

bump

buuump

Invest an additional 4GB of RAM and save for an Nvidia GTX 550Ti 2gb/AMD equivalent (80-100$) later down the line and you might have something pretty amazing there. For now, you're aces.

can you buy me one?

Same guy here, actually you might wanna see if your PSU can handle those cards I mentioned, otherwise fine as I said before.

I'm glad then, It's my first time buying a decent computer. Hopefully I can learn how to install that shit

Oh my god why did I get my laptop from best buy. I needed a laptop rather than a desktop for now, but once I have a more permanent place I know where to go to get a laptop. Yeah, I'd rate 8.5/10, seems pretty good.

That's a nice internet machine you got there

It gets here tomorrow, where can I find out how much memory it supports before it arrives?

Its not hard, with proper instructions its as easy as "plug and play." Personally I feel like my rig was a steal, an old Dell XPS700 I found in a swap meet for 250$ already had 8gb of RAM installed so I put in an additional 80$ for the GTX 550Ti card for a combined investment of 340$ plus the wifi adapter. Its not much but it can play Fallout 4 (medium settings) and Overwatch (high settings) and that keeps me happy.

Is this bait? Cuz idk if you knew it but no one needs a fucking optical drive. Fuck ddr3. Get ddr4. Dont fuck around with a prebuilt pc. Look up a youtube video on how to make the damn thing yourself you pussy. Fuck a 710 get a 970 if anything. You will NOT be able to livestream well at ALL on that peice of shit you linked. Just an fyi.

I was under the impression that the r9 390 was moderately better than the 970 in terms of performance at roughly the same price range.
Never had any problems with mine with drivers.

Didn't mean livestreaming. Meant streaming video. It's a starter computer on a cheap budget

>AMD CPU 3.8 Ghz
>4 gigs of ram
>1 gig of vram nvidia 710 for $40

And they still sell it overpriced

You won't play any new games, and you'll only be able to stream very shitty games.

What is your definition of "light" gaming and what games do you want to stream?

I bought a pre built dell for like $250 referbished and Installed a 950gtx. Don't get a 550ti, 950's can be had for >$90
>ended up being around 40 after selling the card it came with.
>i5 6400
>8gb ddr4 ram

I suggested GTX 550Ti cause its the cheapest I could find at the time. If the 950's can be obtained for the same price (I'm not calling bullshit on you) then you should link OP to that site you found em on.

There's no reason to get a 550ti at any price except free in 2016

Good troll post op

I built a computer with a used i5 ivybridge, 950 and 8 gb of ram for 375 you got ripped off mate

nice finding user, do they ship overseas? I might buy one myself