THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN'S COCK IS 8 INCHES, THE PERFECT LENGTH TO PLEASE A WOMAN...

THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN'S COCK IS 8 INCHES, THE PERFECT LENGTH TO PLEASE A WOMAN. THE AVERAGE WHITE MAN'S COCK IS 4-5" AND THE AVERAGE ASIAN IS 1-2". I AM WHITE AND I REALIZE THE SUPERIORITY OF BLACK MEN AS I HAD MY WIFE BRED BY A BLACK BULL, I AM THE TRUE ALPHA

nice bait faggot

Average asian is 1-2"? Yeah, at the tip.

Love black cock.

You're right about Asians but switch white and black and you got it correct.

As a gay black man I don't see the appeal of black dicks. Bigger, maybe. But still ugly as fuck. It's like an angry shit snake. I'd take white dick anyday.

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

SHUT UP, CHINK. YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT EVEN YOUR WOMEN DON'T WANT YOU THAT YOU DENY THE SUPERIORITY OF BLACK COCK
GO BACK TO Cred Forums YOU EGOTISTICAL FAGGOT

These threads have been up for like 2 years...they're not catching popularity here op. Either your poorly trolling or an idiot nig/sjw/tumblr faggot that thinks they're doing something right, either way, ya ain't even posting something entertaining.. just end it bro.. just jump off that bridge
>your parents don't love you
>you have no one
>. . .

OOOH REAL EDGY, I BET YOU THINK YOU'RE A REAL HARDASS. I JUST LIKE CUCKOLDERLY, K?

WHY DO YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS????!?!?!?!?!

But black dicks are connected to niggers.

Crawl back into your moms basement and jack off while you ride your 8" dildo in your ass.

He got that nigger mange above his muh dik.

i know Cred Forums was never goo but fucking hell now it's dreadful

24/7 nigger dick board it is

Either that or fags in denial fapping to trannies.

I have a 7 1/2 inch cock and my girlfriend says she wishes it were a bit smaller because sometimes it hurts her. It probably isn't enjoyable being fucked by a nigger, and not just because nigger.

BECAUSE CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL BRO

Just make up stuff and shit it all over the internet...
Wow I'm actually pretty good. Thought I was average at 7inch. Always wanted a bigger one. And women think we fuck their minds up. I just like a pretty face. If the tits are too big it's a turnoff to me. Too bad I'm in a monogamous relationship....

Same story here. I'm in her lungs with 7.5

Jesus Christ there's another thread

Ya Oral is my fetish and I can barely get a decent bj when she's into it. White guy 7.

The average black is retarded. Much like the average woman in fact.

it's gotta be time that mods start deleting this shit

fuck knows how many of these same shitty threads have been made over the last few hours

We are doomed. We must submit to the real alpha males. They won. We lost.

fuck off you shitposting cunt

Niggers just can't get enough attention huh.
Blacks and Whores.
>Citizen
>Go to school
>Vote
>Equal Rights
>You all bein mean to me
#BLM #AffirmativeAction
#Rape #AntiSlutShaming

Man really you just can't get enough straight white male attention and we don't give a fuck about either of you anymore. kek

>>Angry shit snake
Kek

The True Alpha is these Stallions Massive Cocks

and you don't have to put up with there shit. just use them for sex

Fuck Niggers, there small Comparative dicks, Feeble minded brains, physical abuse, and Aids

List goes on and on

These threads again. Go back to being a pansy cuck.

White stallion bois can't compete

>there are white people who come to Cred Forums just to pretend to be black and spam pics of nigger dicks

fucking hell

Ya but mine is white and yours looks dirty.
You are gross.
Why did you choose to be the color of mud?

When people controvert OPs fact, this pic depicts his brain with a close resemblance to nigger riots. Thats what the caps mean.
inb4 it's not

Small as Fuck

Damn look at all your wimminz.

Diamonds.

bump