Just got rejected by a girl that I thought was perfect for me

just got rejected by a girl that I thought was perfect for me

also got the shit beaten out of me today by a midget in my own car because i was drunk, and my battery wouldn't start and he threatened to beat me unless i left in 5 seconds

how's life Cred Forums?

oh get fucked faggot.
this dusty bitch just happens to come a day before and for a veg food. get the fuck out man. thats some bullshit.

you're fucking lying to me. there is no cousin but youre so deep into the lie that you cant just pull out completely. you want to create a replacement incase my 'mental hygiene' deteriorates

what
thanks for the bump i guess

???

fuck you

Don't worry OP, just tell us your worries, and we'll make them go away with memes, and maybe some actual advice, mostly memes though.

>2 posters

Is this what schizophrenia feels like?

I'm not really worried about life. I'm about to make it. It'd have just been nice to have this girl, you know?

Don't worry mate, there's plenty of fish in the sea, if she rejected you then clearly she wasn't the right one. Cheer up man

Yeah. I'm about to become exorbitantly rich, and she knew it, so it's her fucking problem actually.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss her, though...

There you go mate, that's the attitude, think of the good parts of life, if she ditchedyou for no reason you shouldn't miss her.

Seriously tell me the story OP, I'd love to help

>tried to drive drunk and beat by a midget
Sounds like she dodged a bullet

She ditched me because she said I was too much, that I was overwhelming. Whatever that fucking means.

I don't fight people, especially dumb midgets. I wasn't thinking straight dumbass, I was drunk.

Damn OP I know the feel. Both getting dumped by your "dream girl" and "beat up by a midget."
>didn't really get beat up by a midget rather just get dragged out of a seat

That's code for: I don't really have a reason. If a person dumps you like that you honestly shouldn't feel bad about it, find someone else and be happy. Good luck OP, hope life gives you the best it can offer, mate.

I'll greentext.
>go downtown one day, stand up to bully
>faggot attacks me because bully is his friend
>stand up for myself, get smacked, beat his shit in
>leave the area 4nopolice
>come back next day, everyone hates me but 1 girl
>she understands where i'm coming from
>ho boy i like u huehuehuehue
>don't tell her until that weekend
>"meh user you've piqued my interest... you seem nice enough"
>keep going with it, tell her how much i care
>"this is too much user, you're overwhelming"
>wtf dumb bitch
>whatever honestly
>still gonna miss her and think about what we could have been

Pro tip, don't, while now I see that you migh have been a tiny bit too pushy that's still no reason to dump you. The good luck thing still applies

I deleted my social media that had ties to her. Trying to forget already. My intention was to never satisfy her, it was to overwhelm and amaze her to get her thinking. I guess I came across as a fucko creep.

Just try a different approach next time. Learn from your mistakes don't resent them. And remember, never loose hope, there'll always be fags like me who'll gladly help.

You ain't a fag. She will crawl back to me when I've made it and she won't be able to even enter my eyesight.

Oh and she's really stupid because she's seen my dick, which is 8in (you don't have to believe me, I know what I got) and she rejected someone that's gonna be rich and satisfying. How dumb can one be?

There you go, cheer up, chin up, and get ready to kick life in the balls. GL OP

Life is a bitch. I'm gonna make it my bitch.

Exactly mate, don't fret on the small stuff, and keep sailing through life.

I will. Can't even watch my favorite show because of this dumb hoe, it just reminds me of her because she used to watch it with me. Fucking sucks.

Forget about her man, think about it she's one of the 7 billion people on earth, half of which are women, later down the line when you're old, and telling your grandkids stories, that bitch won't even take up an iota of your attention

If you really do believe that these alone can make you attractive without a personality behind it, I have bad news for you
Unless you wanted to date a basic hoe, in which case you lost nothing in the matter

I've got personality, backstory, and respect with morality on top of it. I'm just saying those are two perks that not many people have, but I guess I got a lot going on that most people don't.

She wasn't a basic hoe. Don't do her dirty like that. She was a lovely person that wouldn't be lovely for me.

I don't doubt that, I'm just saying that the way you presented it it seemed like you "deserved" something because of it.
And most girls I know would find that unatractive even, just be humble about it. You'll find another girl I believe

I was humble as fuck. I let her make the decision, I never thought I deserved her and I even said that directly.

As in, "maybe I don't deserve you..."

She's not the smartest person, so I guess that definitely played a role in it.