Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll bump!

it's too late for an AZ thread, people got shit to do tomorrow

anyone have amber c?

oh my fuck... more user?

I try to start them at different times at night to get different audiences, lol

Haha seriously. I should be in bed right now. At least it's cooling down at night though.

all i got

hnnnngggg

or how about sam from 480?

What HS did she go to?

Yuma fag here

Avondale here

no clue. just got from another user on another board.

480 checking in.

Any idea of last name/initial or any other info?

Also, which board?

How's it goin down in shitty Goodyear?
>Buckeye here

all from old b/ posts

Kingman, here. Waiting for the rain.

in tempe

7000 ish s priest drive

Willing to post my ex from 602. I nust want to know if there is anyone crom phx in this bitch

Nice. Any other wins you've saved of other girls?

Name?

anyone know a:
Brittany S
Liz B
Annalise L
Shasha G
Tori N
or Ashley G?

Holy shit, I live in Mesa but I come from Kingman. What part you from? I used to live on Karen.

Asian and goes to ASU I'll leave it at that

Airway/ Andy Devine, near the old bowling alley.

Page fag here. Up in the sticks

Where'd she go prior to asu?

Not sure actually but I know one of those Catholic schools in phx

Right on, my brother lives over that way, off Northern. I used to work nights at the shitty little Circle K off the railroad before they shut it down. Too many robberies. Also, fuck GV.

Any NAU fags here?

Any wins of Navajo skanks?

cammiso ?

from kingman i think

>off Northern
Butler, or Birdland?
Yes, Felony Flats sucks ass.

Not navajo but native

Does she have all her teeth? If she do, then not from Kingman. Although, titty tat looks familiar.

520 yo

Don't leave me hanging

Shit, I think Butler. I forget exactly where the line is drawn. He's across from the feed barn, I seem to recall, west of that janky-ass liquor store, so not quite Birdland. Guess he makes tacos now at some taco stand.

kek
true tho

doesn't anyone have anything to share?

I'm up in Fountain hills. It's nice but boring as all hell

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

AZ is shit. So says Captain fucking Bible. Get your head checked coming here. You are saying AZ like represent it? FUCK AZ and I live here too! Motherfucker.

Butler. Birdland starts at the S.E. corner of Castle Rock, and Northern.

Tempe is a bunch of fucking keks. Plebs and Cucks.

Where you from

so where is the picture of all the wanna be fat white guys who think they are Egyptian or down with the homies or some shit?

Cool opinion, dude.

The official Fag of Arizona.

Give us dem native titties. I don't think I've ever seen a naked native

Can testify, I know at least one cuck in Tempe

Where's she from user?

I know right man? It is like this whole human thing. It is so fucking Captain Bible up the ass man. Totally dude. I love the people...not the state. You shouldn't either but hey whatever. Right?! Go AZ!!!!

I am sure...he is probably still trying to get Yahoo fucking messenger to work while he jerks off to pictures of his mum.

Tempe is garbage. To many policemen looking to busy college kids I got pulled over 3 times there. They had nothing on me and wasted my time. Searching for drugs or whatever

Page 86040

This shit is why I love Mesa cops. Most are chill as fuck. Got pulled over for a dead headlight some time back, ended up bullshitting for half an hour with the officer talking about shitty drivers.

Ashleigh Kasmir

I have, lad. It's a sight that stays with you for the rest of your days. Like watching a possum crawl out of a dead cows ass, you never forget what you saw.

Literally blew a stop sign in front of TPD today, they didn't do anything. Lived here over 2 years and have never been pulled over. Stop being a retard.

dont let this die nig nogs

mustve been because it was fridays. One stopped me because he said i was following him. another stopped me because he said it was "High hour" and i know you have something. Third stopped me because I couldnt find parking and circled a block, said i looked suspicious (granted this police lady was chill). i like cops so i try to be respectful

yooooo

she hot

nodoby knows any of them?

602 here

moar? she's cute?

Nothing too spicy but another one like that

Mesa 480 cheking in

lucky man! any more topless or nah?

im bored, 30 yo Cred Forums fag here, why am i up?

bumpin

Great, that narrows it down to about 25,000. Thanks.

Ayyyyyy Mesa fag

nau fags

If you are from arizona, what is the weather in the southern regions?

Yuma