Sup Cred Forums?

Sup Cred Forums?

I could use a level head here please. I'm in trouble and don't know what to do.

To lay out some facts. I'm 27, have a good job, physically fit, I'm pretty happy with my life, but I have herpes. I have not been sexually active for the 3 years since I've been diagnosed. I've focused on myself and I'm happy with how things are.

Five weeks ago I was at a party with some friends. There were girls there, things were fine. Drinks, shots, dancing, CAH, etc. Good times, typical night out with buddies.

3am rolls around, I'm pretty done with drinking. I go crash in my buddy's spare room. Passed the fuck out, excited for a greasy breakfast.

I wake up in the middle of the night and find one of the girls from earlier, riding my cock. Once I gather my senses I pull her off of me, throw my pants on and leave the room and house without saying a word. I go outside and call the police.

The cops come and I explain to them that she assaulted me and basically raped me. :-( Yes, I wasn't happy about it.

They put her in cuffs and take her away. An officer takes my statement. My buddy wasn't happy at first but he understood why I did it. I explain also that I have HSV2.

So legal things are proceeding, she's formally charged. There is a court date set. Everything is out in the open, including my diagnosis. Pure embarrassment.

One week after the papers were served and dates set, I'm served papers for sexual assault. The police do not arrest me, however I'm bonded. Her claim is that I knowingly exposed and possibly infected her with HSV2 and that I exploited the situation for my sexual benefit.

I've already started getting hateful messages and phone calls. People have left notes on my door, called my boss, and three nights ago my car windshield was spray painted with "Filthy Rapist" in neon green.

I don't know what to do next. My lawyer says to wait for court and lay low, but I need to live my life. My name means nothing now and I feel like shit.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o
youtube.com/watch?v=BGpg-Lh0-2o
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11912748/Guilty-until-proven-innocent-life-after-a-false-rape-accusation.html
ijr.com/2014/12/225065-2-video-of-man-falsely-accused-highlights-the-sensitive-issues-of-rape-and-its-allegations/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYu7TWUfcOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, you're socially fucked, and probably financially, too. Welcome to the real world. Even if you win your cases, which seems probable, you'll be stigmatized beyond repair. And she'll probably be just fine. Hey, at least she has herpes.

Your lawyer knows best.

I'll most likely win, yes. There were people at the party who saw me go into the room alone and I made no advances on anyone there. I haven't even been on a date in two years. Tried for a bit, just wasn't ready to expose myself like that to someone, or put them at risk.

Her brother has been telling people he is going to kick my ass.

(Some comfort, he's tiny he can't.)

Should I move away after this is done? Should I sue afterwards for damages?

I don't know about the countersuit thing. From what I've read it's a financial suck even though you probably deserve some kind of justice/compensation. But yeah, getting a fresh start sounds nice.

He's been really helpful in all of this. A real star. But it doesn't make it any easier when I go somewhere and get looks.

I've been refused service at a few places already.

I'm certain they're all aware that it was me who charged her with rape, but they don't seem to care.

You can always sue for falsifying police reports by lying that you went on her and that you led her on if the party witnesses are willin to testify. Plus, you can also sue brother for threats and, if he actually touches you, aggravated assault. Move away after court, change your name to Steve, and suck cock for the rest of your life

OP don't be embarrassed/worried. You are the victim here. You did nothing wrong. Use this as an opportunity to speak out and help other people on your situation.

Stay strong Cred Forumsrother. I hope you get the justice you deserve!

Sounds like a good idea user...

All things considered, I'm in decent spirits so far and can still joke around. It's just shitty and I want it to be over.

I purposely didn't have sex to avoid all of this. I didn't want to make myself vulnerable, risk it getting out into the public or give it to someone else. I have been responsible for my actions. This isn't fucking fair!

My girlfriend once got drunk and tried to "make me" when I had a headache. I tossed her off me and she hit her head on the table. It almost broke us up. People think woman can't rape, but I can see how it could happen.

If I countersue I'd like it to be as public as fuck.

Also, checked.

That kind of "i told you so, motherfuckers" justice is too fantastical. Just get free and burn your shitty bridges.

I'm assuming she orally stimulated me in my sleep then climbed on top. I'm not sure though.

Some other comfort, my buddy was doing the night watch thing, waiting for everyone to crash out or leave. He said he saw her go down the hall towards the spare room where I was. He thought she was passed out in the bathroom at first. He gave a statement.

Where do you live and let's talk about witnesses to interview. My sister is a journalist. She only covers new Jersey but I could network. It seems like an interesting story

It's not fair though. I didn't even know her before that night. We're not on each others Facebook or even exchanged numbers. No real social connection.

Why would she do this? It's ruined my life!

Hahaha man YOLO

I roll dubs for you to move lol
>also check'd

And this, I hope you do well too.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel like any media would tell my side of it. There's already been an article in the local paper with my photo on it. They published the story about the initial charge I put forward, but not with her photo.

They took my Facebook profile photo for crying out loud.

Or you just got an erection while asleep. Which is normal unless you're literally pass out drunk. Seeing as you some up I'm assuming you weren't that drunk and naturally had "morning wood". Muscle actually prevents erection. When the muscle relaxers the penis fills with blood and becomes erect. At some point during the night we all have erections. Sometimes you wake up with it, sometimes it goes away before you wake up. The body naturally cycles it. You wouldn't want a 6 hour erection.

Yeah. If only the genders were switched, you'd be rich and get to meet Oprah.

They published the story about the charges I laid, but not with her photo I mean.

sup shirley?

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

Man life is getting pretty fucked up. You can't even go to a party anymore without watching your fucking back 24/7/365. You can't trust anyone.

I wish you the best of luck OP. But chances are you will lose your job, be charged with rape, and pay alimony possibly.

HAHAHA I hope you lose and end up in jail you idiot.

Welcome to the social justice system.
Talk to you lawyer. He'll tell you the best things you can do. Get a support group, and therapy. Worst case scenario you will have to leave everything behind.

What did I do wrong? I'm telling you the truth user.

Cred Forums is hardly the board for this. /adv/ is that way >>>

that being said, and assuming that this thread isn't bullshit, it would be good practice to keep record of everything, videotape if you have to. you can get her on defamation of character with you being refused service and getting hateful messages etc.

get witnesses; character witnesses like friends that knew you were celibate and actual witnesses from the party, cover your ass, and you'll do fine.

unfortunately there's nothing you can do about your public image assuming that it's even that big of a deal. do you live in a tiny town or something where so many people would know about this well enough for things to be as bad as you claim? if it's that kind of town then you should reasonably be able to explain things to those people, to rationalize with them and to explain your side of things.

Why did you go a party in the first place? That was your first mistake. Drinking to the point of passing out was your second mistake.

The only reason to go to a party is business connections. Otherwise, you will get a false rape charge. It happens all the fucking time. Welcome to 2016 OP.

fucked over by our good ol justice system.

theres no way out dude. you are fucked. move to a different state is your best option.
better yet, go to a different country.

you are done here.

I wonder what really happened..

Well I can get you better coverage with interviews. You don't think this is an interesting story? Trust me, this is a table to be told and when it goes to trial someone's going to want to further cover it. I can get the ball rolling a little sooner if you give me some information. City, your name, her name. My connections are limited to new York, New Jersey, Kansas City, and Tel Aviv. If you're not in one of those places it's going to take a few days to find someone who wants to cover it. If New Jersey them you're really in luck.

I really like my job too. I had just started to negotiate a house purchase too. I'm feeling really down about this all now.

I had good friends, things I enjoyed, placed I frequented, I like to think I was well liked at work and around town.

I was responsible with my condition too. I believe I'm a good person.

Tale. Autocorrect plus xanax. It's 2am.

Yeah my wife mounted me the other night in my sleep and we had sex for almost 2-3 minutes before I actually was conscious. Although that's still totally consentual cause apparently I have a bad case of the sleep fucks.

Responsible HSV2 carrier here. I feel your pain, man. I hope things get better for you

Look...

Even if you have herpes, unless you RAPE a girl and give it to her or she asks you to use a condom and you don't, she made a choice to have unprotected sex with you. She's responsible if she contracts HSV from you in that situation. But next time you really don't have to say anything.

You decided to go to a party and pass out drunk. It's kind of your fault OP. You basically walked into it.

If this didn't happen, there's nothing keeping a woman from jacking you off, collecting your sperm, and then filing rape if she knew you had money. Yes this happens.

In short you are retarded OP. IF you get off this charge, you better not go to a fucking party with alcohol and women ever again. The two DO NOT MIX.

No. Not necessarily. The witness places him in the room first. She snuck into his room. He called the cops after not finishing, which goes to show which party was outraged and when. She isn't even claiming assault, but it would appear rape by deception. Thing is, he was passed out and both parties were on drugs. She has no case. She snuck into the room he was in and initiated it.

le rape culture argument

Fuck you FBI

This is the reality idiots. If you go to a place with women + alcohol you can basically expect a false rape or sex harrassment charge. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the legal system whatsoever?

For now, do what your lawyer says. document everything so that you can show you were harassed. It'll help you in court.

There will be time for revenge later.

On a side note, you shouldn't have called the cops. You should have pulled a buddy aside and had him use his phone to record you getting her to admit what she did and then tell her onscreen what you had, and she would have been like,

"ZZOMG!!!1 I'M GONNA TELL EVERYONE YOU RAPED ME1111"

And then it would have been over.

Seriously, faggot. Calling the cops is a dick move. You don't fucking call the cops.

This is the reality idiots. If you go to a place with men + alcohol you can basically expect to get raped or harassed. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the legal system whatsoever?

No, but if you're cool with it then I guess it's alright. What pissed me off was that I had a headache and had said no. If my girlfriend wants to ride me in my sleep all I'd ask is that she puts a condom on me first. I'm real paranoid about pregnancy because she's still in college and I'm a carrier of Tay Sachs and she hasn't been tested. You don't want a tay Sachs baby

Don't call me an idiot, I don't go to parties and don't drink. However, you are seemingly the girl who jumped on his dick.. are you her? You are a new wave faget and you are everything wrong with the world.

>assuming
>tiny town
>rationalize

pick one fgt

Get a gun, and if anyone sends you texts, just message them a picture of it, with ammo. They'll leave you alone.

Move maybe, get a new job, at least start looking. Shitty situation, but you gotta be strong and stand your ground. And yes, lay low. Don't be social. And cut off communication with everyone who may be involved with harassment.

Delete your twitter, facebook, and get a new number.

Get help from family. You will need them. Trust me.

>Comes to Cred Forums for help

Yeah, that sounds legit

Thank you for the offer user, but I just want my life back to what it was.

I know this isn't very uplifting OP but it is solid advice. Tread softly here. People have been sentenced to decades for false rape in situations exactly like yours.

Hide ALL of your assets. Plan to move to Canada as a blan B worst case scenario. I am NOT joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGpg-Lh0-2o

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11912748/Guilty-until-proven-innocent-life-after-a-false-rape-accusation.html

ijr.com/2014/12/225065-2-video-of-man-falsely-accused-highlights-the-sensitive-issues-of-rape-and-its-allegations/

You really have no idea of the shitstorm you just stepped into OP. You better be fucking careful. DO NOT SPEAK TO COPS WITHOUT A LAWYER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

After this is over, sue the police to further protect yourself. It's a common legal tactic against false rape charges. Even if you don't win, you will have the cops think twice the next time something like this happens, and it may strengthen your current case if you openly declare that you're suing police after the fact. But don't instigate. Just claim matter-of-factly.

Careful OP. The next few months will determine the outcome of the rest of your entire life.

Do not EVER go to a party with women and alcohol ever again.

>I have herpes

I've got it too... All the sex was kinda worth it. Cautionary Tale to all the dudes out there, even if you know the girl, WRAP THAT SHIT UP!

Say what you want about the Cred Forumsrotherhood, but we will always help a fellow sexual deviant.

don't listen to this fucking retard. Sending people recorded messages about your gun with ammo? Really? Fuck off go back to cowadooty retard

This is the reality idiots. If you go to a place with dogs + alcohol you can basically expect to get raped or harassed. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the legal system whatsoever?

Fuck man....

this account really is throwing up too many flags for me to seem like actual sincerity. why on fucking Cred Forums of all places?

honestly this seems like a well done attempt to feed the misogynistic "all women are whores" propaganda.

If it's not the case OP I wish you luck. If it is the case I wish you'd stop contributing to the shittiness of the world and live your life honestly.

This is the reality idiots. If you go to a place with plants + alcohol you can basically expect to get raped or harassed. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the legal system whatsoever?

You won't without your side being told. The papers influence the jury. Sure, they're not supposed to know anything, but there is always that one guy

This is the reality niggers. If you go to a place with ebola + alcohol you can basically expect to get raped or harassed. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the legal system whatsoever?

This is the reality idiots. If you go to a place with Cred Forumstards you can basically expect to get trolled or mislead. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the internets whatsoever?

OP here,

I don't hate women and I'm not intending to feed any narrative. I'm sorry if some see it like that, but this is my reality right now. I can't find any way out of it to fix things.

My mother has been supportive.

Listen to your fucking lawyer

good job implies good money implies good lawyer

fuck her up in court, then sue her for damages because she lied and claimed you sexually assaulted her

She better not let you out of the basement again anytime soon.

You fucked up, user.

Best I can do for yeh is piss myself on cam

Move to Canada

This is the reality idiots. If you go to a place with chads + alcohol you can basically expect to get raped or harassed. Are you idiots living under a rock? Do you have zero experience with the legal system whatsoever?

You're a faggot and you should feel bad.
homie got raped when he made a point to stay abstinent due to an STD, tried to press charges, and is now getting sued.
French kiss a raging bull

Good advice.

Sue her, the state, the police, and the federal government if they get involved. Sue absolutely anyone and everyone involved in this case. If possible sue the opposing attorney too but they might have legal protections.

its a real classic move to win in court criminally and then sue based off that conviction and evidence that comes out

shes probably poor though so you wont get much

Give him herpes too. Only answer

Heroes ain't shit bitch
Spread that shit
Wimp

OP, use your brain and come up with the most boss as fucking LEGAL plan ever to destroy that bitch and anyone on her side in court.. win one for the male gender

assuming your story is true of course...

While you're at it, sue your own attorney, and your mother, too.

Fucking Jew.

The state's not poor. Nor are the police. Nor the federal government.

And if she doesn't pay up, she'll get other penalties. At least there's justice there.

You have no idea how herpes works or what it's like living with it. It's manageable and I haven't had an outbreak in over a year. I've stayed healthy and celibate.

You called the cops so now u gotta deal with the shit. I would have never of called the cops.

Fucking retard. It's standard practice to sue everyone involved after a false criminal conviction. Especially something that can get you sentenced to 20 years falsely. Especially something that people have vandalized your property for and made you lose your job over. That's how the legal system is supposed to work. Only niggers and illegals don't fucking sue for justice after fucked up false charges like this.

Dumbass.

Fuck legal. Fucking kill the bitch.

Rape her body.

Go on a cross-country killing spree, evading police as much as you can.

Keep at least one bullet in a gun JIC, and listen to this song: youtube.com/watch?v=ZYu7TWUfcOU

Your life is over, so you might as well. Japanese people kill themselves all the time for less.

Godspeed, soldier

So what would you have done if you woke up with some strange girl riding you and you know you're not clean?

Think, what would be the right move there?

>Only niggers and illegals don't fucking sue for justice after fucked up false charges like this

where the fuck do you live? Israel?

OP here,

It's high unlikely she would have contracted it. Without an outbreak present, along with Valcyclovir medication the odds are very slim.

Defamation of character is no fucking joke. He could sue on grounds of that, especially to her and the police. If the state gets involved, let alone the federal government... It could get either really ugly if the court favors for her, but if he is able to sue her for that, he could be sitting pretty for awhile

(And to be fair, it's what a woman would do if she were an abuser, got accused, and the court favored for her. )

this

True. But I only really have three options now. Win and try to live my life again. Win and move away to Canada. Or lose and implement a final solution.

You want OP to act like a jew AND a woman? What kind of a Cred Forumstard are you?

Don't listen to this guy, user. Count your losses and move on.

People on this site call you beta for not getting with girls. I'm 38 and I've only been with a prostitute once for half an hour. The other side of sleeping around is dealing with bitches and venereal disease. It's not all good

This:

Do it now, while you still have your dignity (and freedom).

Any info on whether she contracted Herpes?

If so, can it be shown that she did NOT have herpes before raping you, or that she did NOT have sex with anyone in the last year from who she could have contracted it?

If you win, make sure besides suing that you get a restraining order.
If you move to canada, you still have records, so people might still be wary of you due to it. Take caution.
If you lose, happiness is indeed a warm gun.
I'd say get one off the black market so you can end it quicker.

This is probably the same faggot who said you were an idiot for falling asleep drunk.

Ignore this faggot, he's trying to get you fucked over.

Man who is this fucking idiot? Stop posting already

godspeed OP. WIsh you luck

Nothing yet no. My initial diagnosis took almost two months.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? A google search can reveal what you've falsely been charged for DECADES after the fact. Are you fucking retarded? He should definitely sue. At the very least to expunge those records and reclaim damage for his car, reputation, job, peace of mind, etc. If he doesn't, he will lose valuable job after job after a quick google search FOR THE REST OF HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

OP don't listen to this fucking moron.

your name meant nothing before

Sorry user, you're fucked. She can say you forced yourself on her when she accidentally walked into the wrong room and you ran when she managed to scream. She'll say you called the cops first so you'd look innocent and that you raped her and told everyone she has herpes to defame her. She'll say you threatened her and her brother too.

>You're going to lose and go to jail. You can't win.

This is what I'm most afraid of. Even if I win. This will haunt me forever.

Was she drunk? If yes, then you raped her.

That's why you need to sue all involved. Police, her, her family, state, possibly opposing attorney and federal government. Drown them in paperwork. Sometimes you win by sheer fact that they don't show up to court.

Claim physical damages, verbal abuse. Record ALL the death threats and vandalism you receive. Take a picture of all damages. If you have to, fuck your own shit up and claim it was a friend of hers. Spray paint RAPIST PIG on your car and say it was done at night while you were sleeping.

You need to fight dirty because you can bet your ass she is going to do the same. Expect to see fake texts in court presented as evidence. It has happened before. And sent a man to jail for 20 years.

>does that have to do with anything?

It has to do with the fact that you're clearly a fucking jew.

You'll only lose money and social life by pursuing it any further. Don't spend your days peering down your long, pointy nose chasing pennies along the side of life's highways.

Listen to these faggots and you might as well get a bar mitzvah (and welfare checks, while you're at it)

There's always this: I'm thinkint about doing something similar.

If things work out, great, but if they start to go the wrong direction, die a death wortyh dying for

If he knowingly has consensual sex and passes an std they can sue him. If he didn't know he had it at the time though then they can't. It's about intentional transmission. I currently have hpv and was gonna sue the guy but the lawyer said if he doesn't have any assets I wouldn't get anything if I won cause he's broke, so I didn't move forward with it.

Op she is doing this to get some credibility herself. You destroyed her life with getting her arrested (Not your fault she deserved it) so she's trying to pin that shit back on you to make herself not look so bad.

This is why you hide your assets OP. Take every fucking cent out of the bank. Say it was to repair your car after an act of vandalism. Send your car to a workshop for a broken windshield and save the documents.

No calling the cops is good. The best revenge on somebody is the one that's totally legal and that you can run in their face the whole process and still win. The one that will burn them for the rest of their life. If he wins she'll be a level 3 sex offender cause he was unconscious from substances. Her life is over!

OP here. I would tell my partner that I have herpes. Before any sexual activity. I wouldn't do to someone what was done to me. Never, ever. I couldn't do it.

Except that makes you a jew and a pussybitch.

If you want to burn someone for life, lighter fluid is a lot simpler and less expensive.

But she's a woman so her rape case is more credible.

Do you have any concrete proof that you were passed out when this happened?

This, you're done for

My buddy said he checked on me when I crashed out. Said I was asleep then went back to the party.

You called the cops first. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is a pretty steep criteria to meet in cases like yours. "She's a crazy psycho bitch and I have witnesses" is more than enough.

Worst case scenario:

this is why rape victims don't report

welcome to the other side. enjoy your stay in lady-land.

You live in a small town?

It's a good thing you got in there first because what if she found out later on that she had the herps and filed rape charges before you. You would be completely fucked.

Beat her to death with a bat. at least you'll go to prison for a legit reason

Dude, just stop posting. You're a horrible troll.

Also, go ahead and break down in court. Tell them how terrified you are, and how you called the cops first because you never meant for this to happen.

Be honest. You can bet the cunt won't, and she'll be every bit as emotional.

it's almost like being a chick

Was he also drunk? His testimony will be thrown out and it'll be heresay. No verdict. She wins.

Life aint fair kid

I don't know what you're gonna do op. But after it's all said and done dude, move away like out of state, away.. those people will never leave you alone.

what kind of asinine shit is this
go back to r9k

No, do it with a machete, or an axe. Tie her corpse up and keep it. Take as many cops with you as possible.

Go out the way any self-respecting Cred Forumsrother would.

Go out with honor. Be a hero.

No. Be more than a hero.

Be an hero...

Go with Satan, user.

Yes he was. Are you serious??

No, don't worry about that. Tell them he had "a couple beers but was still lucid" or something.

Your attorney will know how to phrase it just right.

OP are you a faggot or what. Men can't be raped by women. I bet the cops were laughing when you told them

fucking this

No, they were very professional and took it very seriously. The officer who took my statement was quite compassionate as well.

Compassionate cops? Where do you live?

Why did you want to ruin this girls life by putting rape charges on her? She was drunk and wanted some penis. It can't have affected you at all having her on your dick

I'm a literal Jew and I think you're forgetting what our most famous accountant did. Google Meyer Lansky. Now nothing was ever proven, but trust the stories. We won't just fuck you over in court

are you actually retarded? or just average b8?

whoa, edgy

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEEING A CIS MALE NOW CRY ME A RIVER. WOMEN LIVE THAT EVERYDAY DO YOU SEE US CRY? #JusticeForAllGenders

If you had just told her to fuck off everything would have been fine. Why did you feel the need to go to the police?

Should've just given her the herps and Nixoned it if she ever called you on it, its not AIDS. What are you, gay?

Dear OP if real im sorry for you fucking luck man.

My sympathy to you, I hope everyone that was there that night knows that fucking bitch did this to herself and your innocent. Maybe make a facebook post about it? I dont know

I seriously do not understand. Every other guy in the world would not give a fuck if a girl came up and jumped on their cock.

Op is this the first time youve had to deal with lawyers? this is important

you will understand once you'll lose your virginity

Bitch are you retarded? -Bizarre

But seriously, he has herpes and is trying not to fucking spread a STD. This girl jumps on him when he is asleep from drinking and forces herself onto him.

What part is your mentally inept brain struggling with?

Bad troll is bad

You're a special kinda stupid

no OP, but dude was sexually assaulted it's a serious enough matter, i think it's fair grounds to call the police

this

If she was hideous or something I'd just push her off and wash my cock. But I wouldn't try to ruin her life with rape charges

Virgin confirmed

OP this is important

Who gives a fuck if you spread an std! I'd understand if she stuck something up his ass but all she did was slide onto his cock. It's not a big deal at all

soooo, you wake up to a girl riding your dick and you call rape. wut?

what if she got pregnant tho?

>oh it's okay you can keep it I'll just give you money every month from no on.

work on your bait, you have to be less obvious

Not even bait. A dude holding you down and violently ass fucking you is rape. A drunk girl getting on your dick without permission is not rape

Christ, you're like ten levels of cringy virgin.
Kill yourself

OP is a filthy god damn nigger.
heres what happened:
2 years without nan took its toll. understandable.
got sauced and WHOOPS "forgot!"
THATS what got ur dick dirty in the first place you fucking faggot.
i hope you die by horsedick.

dude. i just said be less obvious. you wont get a reaction out of someone when your that obvious.

nig nog nigger what in faggot are you whoop juicing aboot

just honkin on meh nig-nogatron dayre buddah

men cant get raped

prove the feminists on facebook wrong OP

No fuck that, death is the easy way out. Let them rot in a cell or live a shitty rest of their life as a sex offender

OP will always be known as a rapist. His parents will think he is a rapist. He will be going to prison where he'll be actually raped (by a man) and the girl will walk free laughing. Big mistake being a pussy and reporting it to the police!

what

>you did nothing wrong.
haha, as if SJWs give a fuck about that.
>You're a fucking white male!
Move OP. Put it all behind you.

samefaggot

We're not talking about literal Jews here, to be clear. Most literal Jews also suck, if most because Abrahamic religion in all its forms puts a bad taste in my mouth. but I don't discriminate based on how you were born.

The kind of Jew I'm talking about has nothing to do with someone's genetics or what religion they follow.

Sue for deformation of character and filling a false police report. She knowingly filed a false report strictly to defame you.

God damn, I'm not reading all the way through this POS thread. Tell me someone called bullshit on it? This is bait on so many levels it's ridiculous.

why is this important?

tres' checked and praise kek'd.

Why? You don't want to have sex after you lose your virginity?

I used to make fake profiles on HSV dating sites with my enemies pictures, and then post the profile to my forum for shits and giggles. One thing I learnt is that there are some smoking hot babes on that site. Join one and see for yourself.

As someone that has had to deal with lawyers for the last 5 years. Do not trust them. Any of them. The sterotype is true, they really all are pieces of shit. I have had THREE separate lawyers try to fuck me out of money in different ways. To anyone dealing with them. Fucking watch them.

The rest of their life?

Faggot, she's not going to bet any jail time at all for this. They don't send females to prison for sex crimes.

Don't listen to that whiny cunt, OP. Kill her when you have the chance.

kek.
>they both file rape charges.
>the entire community sides with the girl.
>"WAAAAAAAH IT'S HARD BEING A WIMINS!"

for someone that actually gets pussy, once you get it regularly, its not a big deal anymore. You dont crave it like a starving 15 year old. There might even be people you dont want to fuck. Youll learn some day

Nope. These fags fell for it. Been entertaing though.

Trips don't lie and chekt.

What kind of lawyers have you been dealing with? Criminal? Commercial? Patent?

Probably a little late and someone may have mentioned it but you could also sue for slandering your name/reputation

Cred Forums is not what it used to be. Cred Forums is weak. OP shouldn't been roasted in less than ten posts. Sad.

Im not sure if any of them specialize in anything, Iv been stuck with them from the will of one of my parents.

You broke the #1 rule of life by calling the fucking pigs.

Little snitch, you deserve everything that happens to you.

why too late?

kek

I would call the cops on you if you so much as breathed on me. Eat it you reff wax

there are already people I don't want to fuck.

Like, all of them.

I've turned down sex every time I've been offered it, which is like 5 or 6 times now.

Not entirely true about image. Whilst you cant repair it, you can sue for slander

I agree.

then im not sure what kind of point your trying to make

OMG THE FUCKN GETS HAHAHAHAHAH
WOW GET OF THE CENTRY SAMS
HAHAHA I AM AMAZED BY THESE NUMBERS

Nearly 200 replies figured someone probably mentioned it already

quints say OP's reputations is salvageable

Are you a God?

OP went to bed ages ago, hasnt said a word.

CHEKT

you're a fuckn pansy for calling the cops
just tell her it's not ok, she was probably drunk too
it's not rape if u don't resist you fuckn idiot

This is the problem with women...too much freedom and leniency in the courtroom... I feel so sorry for you user...you were dealt terrible cards that evening, I suggest maybe if they haven't tossed the bottles having the police DNA swab and get your BAL from the evening upon that, if anything that will clear up all of the bullshit...because you shouldn't owe the state one fucking dime

I didn't know that every time you had sex you lose a life or something, which is why you don't want random bitches on your dick

I don't know, shit

Seems like either you do want to have sex in your life or you don't

Fuck you!!

n-nice get user
mind if i take a look? p-promise i wont take anything

>obvious bait

Never call the cops. The cops will never help you. I dont understand why you called them in the first place. What did you think would happen? Even in the best case scenario you would be looking at legal fees and socially ostracizing yourself from this chick and everyone she knows. Worst case scenario she lies and says you raped her and you get fucked kind of like, oh right, exactly what happened.

You should have left well enough alone you idiot. I'm so upset.

Called the cops. Fucking disgusting.

maybe you havent banged enough then, i ono after a few couple dozen hookups i got tired of it. Maybe your doomed to be thirsty your whole life

smells like a same fag

Rape is rape...did you not even fucking read his post? He woke up and there she was, clearly he was asleep as she rode which is fucking rape you fucking moron

so tl;dr is basically

>I have herpes
>girl rapes me when I'm drunk
>I call the cops and have a witness (my friend)
>court case starts
>she counter-claims rape, says she was the victim
>presumably has no evidence
>your name is being slandered currently

Sue her for defamation if she's full of shit. Plead not guilty. You have a lawyer, use him.

Why the fuck are you coming to Cred Forums for legal advice? AND WHY Cred Forums of all places?

No, like I said, I've had 5 or 6 close calls.

I just don't wanna have sex right now. Maybe not ever. I don't like people.

Hello femannon how are the herpes??

So...you dont want random bitches? im quite confused with you

Try to sue for slander and false police reports. It's flattering but also fucked to have someone fuck you like that in your sleep, but fuck that hoe if she's going to defame you. My advise would be to move after this, report any damages to your property. If anyone threatens you just report them too. Explain what's going on to your family so they understand your position and you will end up having a lot of people backing you from there.

dude dont take such obvious bait, he knows its rape

i feel for op. I really do. Its a shitty situation and he is in the right. But STILL, you gotta be a special kind of naive dipshit to think that calling the cops could ever help you in this situation.

No. I just figured that if you want sex, you want sex. If you don't want sex, you don't have sex.

I knew there was a gray area for guys, but not for girls.

Well it's not even about assets cause your wages can get garnished too. The guy who gave me hpv got paid under the table at his job so there was no paper trail to his income and nothing to garnish so I was shit out of luck. Regardless of all that, you need to sue. Plus if you take action like that I believe it would make your case more believable, taking any action you can to get retribution.

I mean for girls, but not for guys.

you must be black or hispanic
do you honestly...honestly think...he hadnt called the cops...just let that girl do whatever...she leaves..finds out later she has herpes...and letting her tell the police and file a report first...do you HONESTLY think he'd be in a better position

Fucking hell just an hero....please...you call the cops because you are sexually assaulted...go have a 400 lb bitch looking like Honey Boo-Boo's mom ride your dick after you are passed out drunk then take a shit on your chest and tell me...do you call the authorities or do you just wash off the shit and stay pathetic as hell?
>protip: YOU CALL THE FUCKING POLICE, CUCK

The press are a double edged sword against you and you're tortured. If they're with you you'll be the local hero. i wouldn't go against a solicitors advice though they're real smart ass people and they usually 100% right most of the time. What the fuck is that other disease user the most I've had wrong through sex is a sore ass as a girl I was fucking insisted she had to peg me if I got anal from her as you can imagine I let that slut peg me about a thousand times. the thing is she also insisted on using an 7.5 inch vibrator as she said my cock was at least that size but fat as fuck as well. I got pretty used to the pegging now I use it as a bargaining tool to get anal from any girl I'm with. Feels good man cos I just love girls sticking things in my ass as nearly as much as giving anal.
>what we're we talking about again?

kek

for the good of humanity op please an hero

or involuntarily be quarantined you herpes infested fuck

It's well beyond that point now, you may as well listen to mediabro you could use the positive media to your advantage.