24/m Thinking aboutgetting a thigh tattoo. Is this to feminine? Also general tattoo thread?

24/m Thinking aboutgetting a thigh tattoo. Is this to feminine? Also general tattoo thread?

Or dont?

YES! Unless you're a women?

Yeah its a bit feminine. Why get it there?

Who the fuck is going to see it? Sounds like a waste of money to me. Bitches get to show them off with booty shorts. Unless you're a total fag I don't think you'll be walking around in those.

You should tattoo your anus.

Yes, it's fucking gay. The reason women get them is because they wear things that make them visible like short shorts and skirts.

Dubs for poopertoo

Wanna keep it hidden even when swimming etc.
Obviously the tattoo is feminine in the pic but is the location? Even if it was a masculine tattoo?

>questioning if OP is a total fag

>Wanna keep it hidden even when swimming etc.
Then why get one?

Rolling

I will see it, i dont want it for looks. I genuinly want it for artistic purposes without any stigma of showing it
Not trying to show it off im trying to hide it

Kek rolling

Then goddamn tattoo your inner colon, you fucking fag.

Genuine artistic interest?

>wants a tattoo
>wants to hide it

are you retarded?

" I genuinly want it for *autistic* purposes without any stigma of showing it" - fixed

Thigh and lower back tattoos for males require at least 4-5 upper body/arm tattoos to not be considered a dress wearing pussy.

If i hang a painting inside my bedroom does that mean im autistic because i didnt put it in my living room? Fucking retards itt OP is gay af but you motherfuckers are dumber than he is

let us know 10 years from now,how things are going,tats in some people,are bad news,bacteria,other cooties,metals,permanent dyes,heavy metals,that chip away at you psyche & parts of the brain over years

Just fucking do it. Life is too short to not get a tattoo at some place noone except the person you fuck will see. Except for if you wear speedos if you go swimming, but even then, who fucking cares? It's the perfect spot since you don't even need to bother jobwise since your normal clothes cover it.

the fact that you just compared a tattoo to a painting shows how fucking stupid you are. my brain cells are committing fucking suicide.