Anyone ever used Craigslist to meet woman and fuck them...

Anyone ever used Craigslist to meet woman and fuck them? I am trying to use it to fuck milfs right now and i have one sending me a lot of pictures a little less then a dozen, how can i determine if this is a lure ?

Other urls found in this thread:

regex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the pictures and i'll tell you if it's legit

Speaking of, where do you find these type of woman on Craigslist? Where I live you can't find jack shit

Been doing this for years ..... Let me know what questions you might have. Is the number legit ? Is she just sending the pics to you or is she requesting pics in return ? Are you texting or only emailing ?

Back in the day before those CL murders it was awesome...

Now? They're all fake. tineye is your friend

None of the pictures come up with results
Gotchu

thats not a pic she's sent me bro, that's just to catch the eyeball
this is the pic she sent

We're texting. the number is close but she's north, like quite a bit, from the city the site says the phone was registered
Ill send one more

Is there any exif data on the images op? I'm pretty sure Cred Forums strips it out now

What software do i use to check it? I'm on my phone but I can go on my computer and get a download if needed

regex (dot) info/exif.cgi

its quite possible op. I fucked some woman while her bf/husband sat in a corner, though mostly these ads are fake. getting a number is a pretty good sign

Did you post ir respond to an ad?
How long did it take?
How many emails did it take to get to the point where youre gobna fuck?
Have you sent her pics?

its showing useless information tbh, shouldnt it show where the picture was taken?

it was my ad, she emailed me and gave me a number to text that has my same area code in it, but shes about an hour away from me, and it was instant when she wanted to fuck, the first few responses, and we've traded pictures. She wants me to send a video of me jerking off and cumming, and she said she'll send one back, but stopped messaging me earlier at around 9 after she asked me what i was doing.

the images also have different resolutions which makes me feel a little sketched, and she said she took them earlier.

i feel like it should show map data on the bottom, yet these pictures dont

add her on snapchat and ask her to do something exclusive like say your name or something else

lol retard

The only legit responses I've gotten off craigslist have been from posting insane shit

I'd be concerned about giving too much personal info. Chances are once they have an address and it isn't legit they will try blackmail by trying to contact people you know via Facebook/mail/home phone unless you pay up.

She only has two pictures and my phone number, they dont have my face in them but its definitely my body, i just tried to lookup the exif data on the pictures i sent, and got nothing so i think i might be safe until i send a face pic, but that does seem likely because the shit she says is kinky as fuck and weird but i go on Cred Forums so i dont think anything of it besides its a dream

ya I use it to fuck your mom

u absolute beast, i bet she posts a lot
had me rollin, been on Cred Forums for 6 years and havent seen that once, well played user

And... did you fuck any of them?

looks like that's a no, i guess ill risk my life trying to fuck a milf, fuck it. i think it's worth it