Hi team. I got pretty rich recently, but I don't know what to do! I moved to a nice new area...

hi team. I got pretty rich recently, but I don't know what to do! I moved to a nice new area, and do whatever I want and eat out every day and buy whatever I want. What else should I do with my money!?

What would you do if you had a big windfall of money that would last you comfortably forever?

pic unrelated

Take up an expensive hobby. Try golf or sporting clays.

Mods

hilariously i am going clay shooting later this year

Best advice i can give you is to donate a lot. Makes mes feel pretty good with myself, and people admire me for it.

Cocaine

i have this one covered too haha but im worried about too much

Start spending it on hilarious pranks

Rent an apartment in a buddy's building that has the mirror image floor plan of his, move all his stuff into it then convince him the new one has always been his apartment

Start a buck a slice pizza place whose sole reason for being is for the staff to come up with funny reasons to refuse service to every customer. Shit, if you record that and put it on YouTube it'll pay for itself.

Make life weirder for people. Cause funny things to happen that will have people scratching their heads for a decade.

Fuck hot bitches all day ery day?

What the fuck

buy some nice cars, dirt bikes, jet skis, 4x4s etc buy a yatch
buy drugs

Use it to make more money

this is all the stuff I have kind of tried.. and yet, I am not happy, guys. money don't make you happy i guess ._____.

install gentoo

How rich are we talking? You could always send some of it to me!

it would be fun to parlay it into more money. i always like to overwork which caused all this but i think that's part of the problem.

>travel every season as in all inclusive ways like cruises, land tour companies and resorts
>purchase a timeshare. Your kids can inherit and take advantage
>sign up for private jet service

Well, my thread about being unemployed and running out of food just got deleted.
I could use some.

I already told you how to be happy with the money, yet you answer every other suggestion but mine. Go help needed people, you will feel better.

a couple hundred k plus 6 figures annually without doing anything and it keeps growing

so, not millions in the bank, but comfortable perpetually

Anonymous acts of kindness while you travel the world. If I had that sort of luck, I'd want to help people who deserve it.

i have thought about volunteering too, actually. turns out all that gay shit they tell you about being good and giving and positive is true, isn't it..

it works for me.

Definitely a nice place to be in. I know I could use some of the money, but I'm not exactly in need, either.

You should definitely put some of that towards doing hands-on charity. Not just donating.

yeah man even around me. i want to give my friends money or help them. i have friends who are struggling but they are all too proud. people are weird with money. i never cared

bummer. what happened?

About that.. Unemployed, eating every 2 days to save food..

Yeah, I'm asking Cred Forums for money, I have no shame.
Maybe just a little.

Invest locally.

You could give me 1k to help me get out of this bullshit DUI I got. No evidence but can't afford an attorney -_-

Buy some land, build a nightclub, hire people to run it for you.
Then go to your own nightclub and enjoy yourself with free drinks, great music and plenty of strange pussy

share with me :^)

Left my last job 6 months ago, moved to the other side of the country.
Searching for a job since day 1, fastfood to TI (my area), but no luck.

How about setting up a yearly scholarship fund for new fag college students? Each year come up with a funny essay question or topic and read all the entries for keks.

This pretty much. Any hobby can be made expensive.

IT*

shit yo help a Cred Forumsro pay off some credit card debt

If you have enough for your life then you have lost purpose.
First: stay the fuck away from drugs.
Second: Establish what makes you happy (I mean real happy not new iPhone '24 hour' happy.
Third: Make realistic plans to help you achieve your new goals in longer term measures.
Forth: Don't fort what it was like to not have peace of mind

fifth: Gimme $200 so I can pay my rent and eat.

Sixth: Pay rent and food b-e-f-o-r-e you buy some fucking shit.

First thing I would do is pay off bills. I don't have many so that step is super fucking easy. Next step is my super awesome 50k gaming rig. Hook up 2 titan x. Fucking at least 64 gigs of ram. Best CPU money can buy. VR headset and a 4k monitor. Then I buy some house in buttfuck nowhere new zealand or iceland or something. Then, depending on how much money I have left, I will either invest all of it, or trade some for a while to make it grow faster and invest the rest.

Jokes on you, I'm only paying rent and buying food for the last 6 months

I didn't even read the rest once I saw drugs. DON'T FUCKING TOUCH DRUGS. YOU WILL HAVE THE MONEY AND THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE, DO NOT DO HARD DRUGS.

have decent root cellar, get some ventilation going on and ferment some berries into wine then bottle it all up nicely. Have wheels of cheese aging, tinctures with many roots and peels to flavor alcohol, age some good meats, get a rotating system so it keeps costs down. Target practice regularly.