Hey, Cred Forums! I'm genetic medical doctor and I have a theory.. Will you help me to prove it? So...

Hey, Cred Forums! I'm genetic medical doctor and I have a theory.. Will you help me to prove it? So, I think about something like dick-to-height ratio.. You calculate it like this: take your dick lenght and multiply it by 0.6. Take your dick girth and multiply IT by 0.4. Add two numbers. And divide that sum by your height. Example: 18cm long, 16cm girth and 175cm tall guy will calculate: (18*0.6+16*0.4)/175=0,098. My theory is that your dick is considered big if ratio is between 0,09 and 0,12. Medium: between 0,07 and 0,09. All below 0,07 ratio is small. All higher than 0.12 is very big. Can you do that simple math and say if you CONSIDER yourself as my theory suggest? Thank you. Pic related, my dick.

Bump

Bump... Please, b.

Last shameless bump

Okay, I'll count to 10. I'll be first person here to complete it

six

kek

Motherfuckers. Now do the math from first post

KILLED

>0.086
>meh

Give up cunt

have you considered that Cred Forums isn't the best place to post this?

Shit.

do you consider yourself as big or medium?

Going on your ranges, I'd say it matches up accurately. I'm above average but definitely not big.

oh, really?

What is your ratio?

>generic medical doctor
kek

Bump

>Why the fuck are we multiplying with 0.6 and 0.4 when we can multiply with 4 and 6 to round be close to one.

So you could have the largest dick in the room but end up having the worst ratio by this model. Sounds scientific. Any other half baked, insecurity theories Dr. How are?

0.08ish

Because fuck you. And it's my theory, not yours, so I can multiply by whatever I want.
It's all about insecurity. If your ratio is good that means that you feel secure.

Forgot the consider part.

By all charts im slightly above average. Your chart puts me as average.