Does anyone on Cred Forums have an 8 inch plus cock? What's it like to have a big dick?

Does anyone on Cred Forums have an 8 inch plus cock? What's it like to have a big dick?

fantastic.

Mine's only about a 6, but my ex would always say it was big. She was a massive fucking whore too, so I know she wasn't lying. Whores don't lie about that shit.

Mine´s slightly over 8 inch. Wife´s satisfied. Besides that, i live a normal life:)

Fuck i wish i would wear sweats and rock half chubs all day around cuties if i was hung

It's nice.

But I'm also a manlet so its a win/lose.

>whores dont lie about your dick
h8 to break it to u m8, that is their job.

Feels awesome man. I was hanging out at my friends house one day and we were playing rock band, I was on drumset and you could see my bulge and one of the girls thought i was being a fag and put a drumstick in my shorts. They started calling me drumstick after that as a joke

Nah fam, it looks even bigger on a smaller frame and girls think it's always a height thing so it surprises them too

nice any other stories like that where girls get a peek or any stories of girls loving the big dick ill take it all

idk. what is this?

That's one mighty fine painus thats fo sho.

Shut the fuck up, John

Nah no one else in person saw anything else but one ex sent my dick pic around school after we broke up and I got a bunch of different girls texting me wanting to hook up and asking for pics. I was too autistic to do anything

I have everything a guy could possibly want and my life is still a solid 4/10 rn so don't get too caught up

I have a pretty nasty story if you want that haha. Not gonna green text though sorry

See this

gimme

>cons
8.5" here
Gets a little more sweaty when you walk around for a while

Fuck it, it's short I'll green text it
>girlfriend and I are watching movies in her room
>I start grabbing her ass and boobs
>start getting hard and press my dick against her ass
>she starts grinding it
>she's eventually giving me head
>she's only sucked my dick once before and that was her first time ever doing it
>I grab her head and make her deep throat it and hold her on it for a second
>she fought but I held her on it a little longer
>wtf is that feeling
>she digs her nails into my stomach and pushes off hard
>throws up all over my dick and her bed and starts crying
>i start laughing because I'm a retard but tell her it's ok
>we both shower and she says she never giving me head again
>took about a month before she did again

>more cons
Also magnum XL is hard to come by

Mixed I've been with girls that love/hate it and I'm talking about ones with slop bucket pussies and I'll beat the bottom out of one but some women take it great and you think your pleasing then fantastically but never hear from then after they get the dick. But my nickname used to be pussy crook check out the song by mysical. "Dick don't fail me now I knock the pussy lining out"

Having a big dick is having a having a little dick. But bigger.

Thats my average 6 inch dick you guys need to learn how to measure rpoperly your dicks

im a grower look at that damn

my dick is fuckin strange

I have a 7.5" dick and sometimes it gets pretty hard to have sex. If you dont do heaps of foreplay and finger the girl a bit to make her loose before hand it almost hurts when you try to fuck her. Most girls i have been with i can even hit their cervix which is a plus for the girl. My ex gf would also always think i was semi hard all the time but i just had a big dick on the flop due to being a shower not a grower. Its also hard to wear any tight pants without having a massive bulge.

First person on Cred Forums that I believe actually has a big Dick.
Good job, sir

I always used to think i had a small dick since i am about 6'6" tall with massive hands. But when compared to a girl who is 5'3" who is tiny af it really makes you feel like you have a monster dick

Thanks man, but my height is a massive confidence thing.

But my bulge always gets eyed, especially at the gym.

unfortunately big has nothing to do with length as long it's above 5. Thicker dicks hit more spots of her pussy and feel better for the guy and girl

I have a five inch dick and it's fantastic. Girls love to deepthroat me and anal is pretty much always on the table.

I have an exactly 8 inch dick.

To answer your second question - it's pretty goodles bruh. Yeah there's all the problems that come along with it (can hurt girls sometimes, ridiculous amounts of foreplay is required and you can't always go to pound town when you want to) but I wouldn't want any different. The psychological effect it has on a woman is where it really counts. During sex and just the fact they love the idea of being with the biggest and the best the shallow materialists that they often are.

Plus when you break up and they insult your dick you can just whip it out and laugh.

I do but its not as good as you think.
Most girls are scared of it and those that aren't are only interested in big dicks.

BUMP

Not 8 but thick as fuck

Pic related,feel good mon