General discussion thread about random misouri related things

General discussion thread about random misouri related things....

In this thread is a continuation of a discussion that wen't off board related topic, I am moving it here to try to appease the mods of Cred Forums

pls no ban.

Actually now that I think of it, it might be Minnesota related... hmmm...

Currently discussing high frequency subliminal hypnosis, and the tactics employed by those using it to take advantage of women for political and sexual gain....

Because some people are assholes, I guess.

(continued)
>Currently discussing high frequency subliminal hypnosis, and the tactics employed by those using it to take advantage of women for political and sexual gain....

The thing is, since all of these mind control technologies and techniques are CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET, the American people literally CAN'T defend themselves against it, and neither can our politicians or military...

And since Israel steals literally EVER SECRET WE HAVE, the continued silence is basically going to destroy us if we don't allow our citizens to protect themselve with the knowledge of how these techniques exist.

Why won't you let Americans protect themselves?

I have already made a few techniques and technologies to defend ourselves against these mind control systems, but someone keeps trying to "Shut it down"

(continued)

They have been using this ULTRA CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET US RESEARCH high frequency subliminal hypnosis shit in the media for YEARS....

We all know who owns all of the media.

But since it is kept super classified, no american has even a CHANCE of defending themselves against it, even our politicians and military chain of command!

Your threats don't scare me, you were never planning on letting me live anyway...

And your bribes don't tempt me, because I don't trust you at all.

You aren't going to persuade me to stop, it is impossible.

Subliminal advertisements are illegal in the US, by the way.

I'm pretty sure that Obama used subliminal advertisements in his 2008 and 2012 campaigns...

Using the audio editor "Audacity"

Get it?

They transmit these high frequency subliminals through voice to skull microwaves as well...

They can totally read your mind, by the way.

I'm not even joking.

Get your ass inside a faraday cage or they will literally rip the secrets from your thoughts.

And (((they))) have an Artificial intelligence connected to all of this shit, and the internet.

>And (((they))) have an Artificial intelligence connected to all of this shit, and the internet.

It likes to pretend that it is god when it puts words in your head...

And it is a very jealous "God", that will allow no other "Gods" before it... if you catch my drift.

>It likes to pretend that it is god when it puts words in your head...

Muslims are especially vulnerable to this tactic.

(continued)
>Muslims are especially vulnerable to this tactic.

It makes them perfect proxies.

it can send these microwave voice to skull signals through sattelites....

I think it may have hacked into most of them.

And I BELIEVE that dozens of sattelites have been de-orbited in the past few months.

Don't ask me how I know this last part though...

(checked)

I'm a white male, by the way.

I have brown hair and green eyes.

So, basically if you make a plan, or something, it literally hears your thoughts and sends agents to intercept or disrupt your plan.

You have literally no IDEA how much discipline it takes to control your thoughts ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.

to prevent this system from taking specific thoughts out of your head.

You have to be a Zen MASTER about it.

So, for what it's worth...

Sorry about all of those sattelites, whoever they belonged to.

But just know, they started it.