I was wondering if anyone of you know an amputee girl with only one leg or foot

I was wondering if anyone of you know an amputee girl with only one leg or foot

I'm kinda attracted to that

if so pls post pics and tell their stories

lost her leg to cancer when she was younger. it came back, so she needed a second round of treatment which she completed recently.

amputee "dancer" from nepal. lost her left leg in a traffic accident when she was a teenager.

>it came back
The leg or the cancer?

I'm an amputee that lost the tip of my finger. Are you attracted to me?

>in her dreams, her leg returns.
>she is complete and two-legged, feeling the
>sand between all ten toes as she skips lightly
>upon the shore.

no. it was the cancer.

>lost the tip of my finger
you'll have to do better than that. sorry.

> tip of the finger
look at that picture
you get it?

from paraguay. fell off a motorcycle. insurer won't pay for a prosthesis.

former member of colombian women's soccer team. lost her leg in a car accident.

kek

she is fucking cute
would shove that stump in my ass

In all seriousness, why would you be attracted to someone with a stump/one less leg?

Please someone explain.

Is there any limit to have fetishes? Cause I have too many if I think about it...

that's one jiggly looking stump

where did you get that pictures?
you have link to her instagram or something?

how could you not be?

i love legs and feet, but a girl with only one is something special.

sararrove on insta

I'll just leave this here

i don't think you can have too many. combine them if necessary.

thank you kind sir

what the fuck? can you develop cancer IN ONE LEG?!

well, yes, that's how it works. cancer starts in one spot and grows. probably spreading if you don't catch it quickly enough.

Dated a girl that was born with one of her arms only to her elbow. She was hot af and great in bed

i had never heard of leg cancer, fuck you can get cancer from fucking anything and apparently everywhere...

it's not specifically 'leg' cancer you dumb faggot
it's BONE cancer

pretty much. if it's in the legs, it's usually bone cancer. most common among adolescents with growing bones, but you could get it at any age if you were unlucky.

here's some one-armed lesbian sex

she's cute. any idea what happened to her leg?

>one-armed
yes
>lesbian
perhaps
>sex
no

wtf dude

it was underdelevoped and she decided to get it amputated at age 16 or something

haha, it was just from her youtube showing how she has sex. so not quite the real thing.

definitely a lesbian tho.

she lost it

oh, ok. that explains it.

what a pity her stump is so fucked up
but still pretty hot

it is a bit of a mess, which points to the circumstances of her amputation. i believe she was in a nasty traffic accident as a pedestrian. guess the doctors did what they could.

i actually like it. if you're going to have a stump, might as well have some crazy scars.

not always

amazing how often there's cruel irony involved. she was a top junior athlete before she lost her leg in a car accident while at college.

yeah, i like variety. her stump is smooth and that's nice. but a scarred stump isn't a turn off for me.

yum

i think i love her.

the problem with these russian and eastern european amputees they get to model for these sites is that they finish their shoot/s and disappear. you can usually work out who the western ones are, but the russians are harder to trace.

hope she's happy.

To lose one limb may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose two looks like carelessness.

civilian bombed in ukraine, the russians did'nt care

here's another ukraine victim. was on a bus that hit by a shell. lost her left leg at the hip.

leg looked pretty ok
why did the cut the whole thing off?

i think the upper part of her leg was pretty fucked up. they tried to save it for several weeks (she thought she was keeping it in that video), but lack of healing/infection left them no option but to amputate.

ouch. that looks pretty brutal. car crash?

yup

God I want her to spread her stumps

ankra > persion
my cat is as fluffy with a mane and doesn't have an ass for a face

another hotty

definitely

I can't help me
but I find her so absolutely fucking ugly

haha, i'd still fuck her. i'd chuck her prosthesis in the bin and make her show that chunky stump 24/7.

who needs a 10/10 face when you've got 1/2 legs?

that's one point

mmm stump rub

this entire thread

apparently it's a rule that you've got to have nasty stumps if you're completely legless

raging boner right now

so hot

I know a dude in a wheelchair who's the nicest guy I've ever met, but most girls don't really enjoy talking to him and just do it out of pity really. Kinda sad because he's a great person.

but how is it that no one here knows a one legged girl personally?

always the same pics and girls in every thread like this

how many one legged girls do you think there are?

i'd like to meet one more than anything, but i haven't even come close.

there are women who are into disabled guys and most of them seem to go for dudes in wheelchairs rather than amputees.

but that's the thing about girls in general: they have way higher standards than guys.

statistically? many

most amputee women are 55+, when diabetes and vascular disease becomes a factor.

as a percentage of population, the numbers younger than that would be miniscule.