Look at this shit

Look at this shit

Wait til you get kicked and havta restart that shit.

Why are you still playing Destiny?

They're literally fucked up every single thing they've done up to this point. And you went and bought more DLC for it.

YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU FUCKING GET.

What kind of autistic creature still plays this garbage?

You're clearly a fucking idiot. The launch of every other DLC has been smooth as shit. Stop trying so hard dipshit

People queuing to play that shit is retarded. Not the game not working at all.
>BORDERLANDS IS A SHIT
>HORRIBLE JOCKS NOT EVIN FUNNEH
>SHIT LEWT
>PLAYS A STORYLESS,FUNNYLESS SHIT LOOT GRINDER
Fuck off

Gr8 b8

Its not a bait. General retarded population dislikes borderlands which was better in every regard, but plays cuck shit that took out story
has the quality writting such as
"That wizard came from the moon"
"I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain"
While offering broken ass loot grind shit with half of promised features missing.
Kill urself

>completely ignores developers continued support to change/improve game

When will you idiots stop saying the same things that you have been saying for two years and acknowledge that most* of those complaints aren't validanymore?

My brother went from over 200000 in the queue to about 70000, then lost connection to the server and is now over 200000 again.

He bought a new 55" UHD TV and took a day off from work just for the DLC and now he's pissed kek.

a game millions of people try to connect at the same time got overload capacity and developers actually did something like a queue list instead of posting on twitter like EA and your gay ass bro is pissed because he didn't play the first hour the DLC came out? wow

Game is shit anyway, your taste in games is shit, your life, shit, halo, shit, your girl, on my dick

I play this game all the time, mechanics are great and the customization is fun. I agree with this user tho. Bungie started off with a great concept, hell at one point it was a fantasy game, but there finished product as far as story and a steady universe sucked. The main campaign is a choppy form of short stories at best. This game is a guilty pleasure. It's like the deformed child you have, you love it but hate what it is.

OP here again, Borderlands was god tier. One of the greatest series ever.

Dude stop being such a salty faggot. It happens all the fucking time with MMOs.

I'm not talking trash about the game.

It's just funny because my brother got a new TV and a day off from work to play on patch day, which is never a good idea.

Holy shit this game must have a horrible community if you're the average player.

Remember when they made Halo? Then they destroyed it with Reach and no PC play?

>if you're the average player
dat assumption tho

Same boat my man

>if

Same on my end, worst part about it is like 7 of my friends online are playing the story no problems at all.