Tell about the kinkiest thing your girlfriend has done with you

Tell about the kinkiest thing your girlfriend has done with you

Other urls found in this thread:

lovchan,site
youtube.com/watch?v=9DWOSAw11ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We fucked in the kitchen while my family was in the living room and my dad walked in while we were sitting down and didn't see anything since we only took our pants off, I'm glad he didn't go on the other side of the table where we were or he would've seen something he wouldn't want to

she put a finger up my butt once

I mean we tried anal once. But it was messy and uncomfortable so she took the strap-on off.

An ex
Dildoed me
ATM
We tried for a (mmf) threesome with a friend but he wasn't into it
Pee play
We were on the road to a ffm when I'd had enough of her general shittiness toward me though.

Should have held on for that, the thought of her and Fiona on my cock still haunts me for what might have been

she let me put my tinkle in her princess parts.

DAMN NIGGA

My wife likes anal, atm, face fucking, choking, slapping, rimming, and sometimes in public places.

roleplay as trump and ivanka

damn dukes. you sound pretty set up there.

Since she was submissive i did pretty much what i wanted with her.

Pic related, its her.

Damn son, you're one depraved fucker.

So what are the kinkiest things you wanted to do with her?

I made him cum without touching his dick

post videos?

I didn`t know relationships between animals and humans were legal in the west, which country are you from?

rape play, anal, choking to the point of almost passing out, face fucking, enough spanking to bruise her, nipple torture.

Also, is this your GF? The resemblance is uncanny!!!

We put on her parents wedding clothes and fucked our brains out

nope, you have to make due with pics.

Pooped while I fucked her anus, shit in my mouth. Pic related, it's my gf pooping.

Probably facial or dildoed me. Wife is not kinky. It sucks. I've cheated on her twice. I think we may open up our marriage. I have no problem with her sleeping with other guys, but I bet she wouldn't even have the energy to do it

Fucked her friend while she was tied and forced to watch.

>my gf and my sub both do what they are told
>my sub is 2nd in line so she also does what >my gf tells her to do
>my gf as a wicked side and likes to whip my sub with a belt till she bleeds
>i find it hard to come up with new and original things for them to do
>i'm looking for a second sub so me and my gf can just watch and play
>they are both branded with my initials on their pussies

revered cuck? nice

Thats something i wanted to do with my ex, only think is that all her friends were ugly AF

show us the branded pussys

I actually had a girl let me pee in her butt in the bathtub

fucked in a public bathroom at a wedding.

Pounded my ass with a homemade strapon.

GF use to ride me until I came inside her

afterwards she would slowly pull herself back, flopping my dick out of her pussy, hitting my stomach. And then proceeded to piss all over it.

no
wont show any pics of my gf and my subs tattoos are to recognizable, sorry

>"I don't have a gf and I lie on Cred Forums"

Ex tricked me into jerking off in a ground floor well lit window facing a Parking lot. Had no idea until headlights shined right through my blindfold.

fair enough
i dont have to prove anything to you and i like my little arrangement, so i dont care who believes me to be honest

ATM
Swapping with other couples
Squirting onto other girls
Etc..

Pic related

Anal, rimming, choking, slapping etc.

Also tied up a few times and pegged

my gf fucked 25+ strangers batenack while we were together, most in threesomes where we dv'd her, pic related

really? we have regular scat sex with random anons in public, fuck you and your "kinky" bullshit

Always my response. Some user's affirmation does not validate my happiness.

i love when my bf spanks me, bites me, chokes me, grabs my boobs, fucks my ass, goes faster everytime i ask him to slow down. honestly let my boyfriend fuck and use me however he likes.

Went to the bar with a plug in her ass. Fucked outdoors multiple times. We're going to try pegging soon. Saving up to buy a fuck machine because I love the idea of her getting fucked while she blows me, but I'm not a cuck.

Gave me handjob without leting me touching her body.

Pound her ass while she's all bound up. We're simple folk.

i know she is secretly obsessed with cocks and making them cum, she doesn't know i know and that I'm obsessed with posting her evidence and jacking to it

she's so shy but would expose her tits and anything else to get you to cum

She's permanently scarred by the experience.
Literally ;)

It was hungry 69 deepthroat fuck
We are not that kinky

my gf and i visited he parents at thanksgiving. we fucked in her childhood bedroom against her window as a neighbor watched from his house across from us. it was so fucking hot.

You sure seem proud to alter another human's flesh. One you allegedly care about.

we had consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating once

Daily new set on lovchan,site enjoy and have fun! Only without spam! Only 4 u user lover!
Cmon!

Degenerate

Well thats good. Because literally nobody believes you

"Im actually a lonely virgin who likes to pretend to be a girl online in desperate hope of affection, albeit from strangers who are just as sad and lonely as I am"

my fiance and i had a threesome with my younger sister. she had just turned 21. i hadnt seen her in a year. she got into great shape doing crossfit. we all went out for drinks. my fiance and my sister were grinding on the dance floor. we took a cab home. continued to drink. they started making out. i made out with my fiance. then my sister cut in. made out with my fiance more. then i kissed my sister and we got naked and started fucking. they ate each other out while i pounded my fiance from behind. i then started eating my sister as my fiance ate my asshole. it was amazing. we call came multiple times. my sister and i never spoke of that night again.

lmao

Had sex on a trampoline once.
I once had sex in the JC Pennsylvania changing room with the woman working that department
Had sex in the back seat of my brothers car while he was driving, cocksucker pulled into a busy gas station for gas, we never stopped, zero fucking given about the onlookers.

>always my response

1. Shitty samefag attempt
2. You must lie on the internet A LOT

>lonely virgin male
fixed you

no bro thats where you are wrong, a lot of people on here know how easy girls are to get and manipulate as long as you do it respectfully most girls are game, then along comes some virgin ugly cunt that cant believe what he reads because girls look the other way when you walk down the street, i pity your life

You never speak of it because it never happened

You have yet to prove a single thing you have said.

For somebody who doesnt care if he is believed or not, that was some reply.

Tell us again how you dont care?

suck another guy's coc while saying she loves me

kek. not a virgin. but go ahead and try an belittle people on a thread about kinky shit they do during sex.

My dick is diamond

Not existed. Really blew me away

Im married to an engineer, she is smarter and sexier than both me and you, guaranteed, and we have 2 kids together. Try again?

I got a kiss once. Pretty kinky right Cred Forums

Post a timestamped pic to prove me wrong then?

>inb4 i dont care if u believe me

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

At a thanksgiving party my girl and I went to my room and anal fucked with my 2 brothers within 15' of us. My mom also walked in on us and didn't catch us. I didn't stop fucking her at any point either

love the way you assume everyone is me

this was my last post on here
was waiting for some juicy stories but i think youve killed this thread

you seem very jealous of peoples stories bro, whats the problem

Giving a blowjob.

ya your friend fucked your girl when you where not around, Just a FYI
when dude plays like he's not into it, it's because he didn't want your dick in his way.

You need to get your girlfriend to get your sister back. What the fuck? Make it happen.

she tickled me with her feminine penis

More OP pls

I was on the beach with my girl in a bikini and I had to do it, we found some somewhat hidden spot that I guess wasn't hidden enough. As we started fucking some chick and her boyfriend popped up out of nowhere holding a bag of taco bell. Dude turned away and so did my ex but for some reason me and this chick that might have been 16 tops just locked eyes. I'm pounding away and me and this chick just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Finally I yelled out, "HEY, WANNA GIVE US A SECOND DUDE???". He grabbed the girl and ran, I finished but I doubt my ex did. With no shame we walked past them and said, "all yours now". That chick's face...I'll never forget.
>pic related (my ex)

forgot the pic

Fucked my ex in my car in broad daylight.

She came but I didn't because I stubbed my toe really badly on the dashboard and killed the mood by screaming like a little bitch.

Tallfag problems suck almost as much cock as that cheating skank did.

Oh yeah and she was wearing cat ears lel

initials?

>but only with Jamal

Her first name starts with an s, guess that and I'll spill.

hes lonely and needs to trash talk others to feel better about his micro penis or overly obscure fetish.

I enjoy watching the facade come falling down

Lies and delusions. While they are fun to use as tools to play with the weak, people like you use them for some kind of imaginary gain or ego boost. Theres no punchline to the joke that is your life, so I rejoice in booing you off stage.

Not anyone you quoted but i like the way you use words

My fetish is hurting people. You're helping me fulfill it

kek

>he would've seen something he wouldn't want to

you sure he wouldn't want to see it?

What would you do to her

Are you some kinda evil savant? The way you replied reminds me of the killing joke. Im actually kinda scared and in awe like im in the presence of real chaos - do u usually post on b?

Me and the old lady once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.
>shit was so cash

I told the story of the piss enema. It was the kinkiest (and last thing) me and my girlfriend did.

That's gold. Thanks!

Yo whats the area code for this chick i honestly think i know her. If you give me an area code and it is the one i think it is ill give you a pic of her.

This sentence is the most perfect proof that story is bullshit

"my sister (or whatever) and i never spoke of that night again"

There werent just you. There were you and your fiancee. Your fiancee would talk about it for sure because she was licking her fucking pussy. Your fiancee also know that you and your sister have a bond so tight she cant break it up. Do you really think that your sister would never meet you again?

Seduce her, make her fall madly in love with me. Then convince her that her family is a bad influence and that we should leave. Find a nice quiet town to move to and get her a job somewhere, something simple that makes her happy. Convince her she wants children. Lace all of her meals with sterilizing agents and watch as she becomes confused and depressed that she cant have children. Tell her its ok. Tell her its not her fault. When she finally breaks down, tell her I have a surprise and take her for a drive. Go somewhere quiet. Tell her she has no family, no children and she will never be happy again. Give her a gun with a loaded chamber and leave her by the side of the road. She will do the rest

Geez let me know if she runs out of cocks...shit ill say i love you the whole time too.

kek

My ex used to peg me on a regular basis

She pushed it out so fast she fly past the orbit?

You sick fucking bastard. I hope they give you the chair.

my roommate is really into rape fetish stuff, as well as other sorts of bdsm. she once let me tie her down to the bed (which is slightly routine,) but then i took advantage of the matter. i'd been planning on doing this for some time; i put a shock collar on her and started spanking her, progressively harder, and any time she yelped or anything i'd shock her. she cried. never used the safe word though.

it was kind of great.

This made me both confused and sad. I dont even know how to react to this

Who suggested it? Did she enjoy doing it?

Stare long enough into the abyss, and eventually it will stare back.

Bull in a cuckold relationship. I got stories for days.
I usually post in milf threads

>She pushed it out so fast she fly past the orbit?
Kek. That would have been much better than what actually happened.

Sucked and fucked a guy in our hotel room while I watched and fapped. Then I licked her pussy with him inside her.

She's quite happy with the situation.
Don't question my love for my wife, lonely virginal one.

ex was a gymnast that's into some intense kidnapping+rape roleplay.

Now I have a massive fetish for toned yet flexible girls.

My wife fucks 10/10 women while I watch

>inb4 "why do you just watch, fag?"

>because there is usually another husband there and if I want it I would have to share my wife and I'm not into that

I do lots of pet play with multiple partners. Its really great getting a girl in pet space when they just lay on the floor and don't speak, and you can use them as you please. I'm also a big fan of shibari suspensions and human furniture. I've had my wife tied up in the bathroom with a towel hanging from her outstretched arm for about an hour while I relaxed in the bath, a side partner acted as my nightstand and kept my drink on her back for an hour while I fucked my wife. I love super nasty shit like cumming up a whores asshole, making her push it out onto the floor and having her lick it up.

I gape my wife's asshole with a big 3 way speculum and piss in her ass and face and she loves it. We also do a ton of DDlg role play, almost 24/7 so she likes to dress up and be really cute, but I make all the rules and bring the cash home.

I love full on double penetrating a bitch too. Seriously a whores asshole is so tight when she's got a 2nd dick in her pussy. Had about 5 or 6 DP's at this point and countless group sex encounters.

Basically, make those whores feel used

Ramsey?

noice
i lose all interest once i cum
i can fuck 2, 3, 4 woman in a night, cant fuck the same one twice for some reason

That fictional cartoon of evil knows nothing of real pain. Physical pain will eventually fade or numb, and its effects can be undone. Breaking somebodies mind and spirit is much worse. You cant stitch it up, you cant bandage or heal it. If you break their spirit in its entirity, then they will know what real pain is.

she let me put mister happy in her fairy cave once

KEK

my gf often jerks me off telling me about her early sex experiences, and she did some crazy shit.. she masturbated with her brother in the same room for years, and she was blowing dudes in public (at the park, on a bench) at 13

Yep that why you married her. I would have too

My fiancee loves to get tipsy and watch cheese pizza and then make up stories involving us while we slowly fuck/go down on each other etc. and delay cumming as long as possible.

Made out with her sister. Both of them were topless, couldn't get more than that. We were all pretty drunk.

What's wrong with you ?

My gf likes dirty talk, anal and choking. She can deeptroath like a champ and lets me fuck her face. We got a massive vibrator and toy collection to use on her (best presents I ever gave). We had tons of outdoor sex (and still occasionally do, the last time I rode her on top of my car, yeah baby).

As she's bi I witnessed her getting it on with her friends a couple of times. Too bad she hasn't got any wild friends atm. We also had sex with another couple in the room (no swapping).

She'd love to rim and peg me, but I got to ease into that shit. Furtheron some bondage and a good spanking now and then.

i thought that little boy had a snake wrapped around him lol haha, not my snake though, sadly ;-)

Been there. My X is a ballet dancer and pole dancing teacher. She was so flexible and was into rough sex. She tought me a lot.

Sounds line a good working relationship to me.
As u are slightly into voyeurism you could shaare some pics of her here?

Petplay
Watersports
Nude flashing at work

One of those I guess.

Maaaan, I only know that when I get the urge to fuck, all I care about is fucking her hard and long. The rest are kinks mostly for her to think she can sexually enjoy a bunch of shit that have nothing to do with sex and feel like she the star of the show. So take your pick on what you think is the "kinkiest".

Breath play
Rope play
Face slapping
Face spitting
Hair pulling
Hand restrictions
Pain play (using crops, floggers, sticks, belts, hands)
Anal (I started this one for her)
Face fucking (pretty abusive though, almost had her puke many times)
Rape play
Underwater breathplay
Fucking in the woods (we got caught) and
Rope play in the woods (also got caught by a dude walking his 4 dogs)

Shoved a nice long metal sounding rod into my cock, followed by a vibrating bullet to lock it all in, and rode me wild. Wouldn't let me come, edged the fuck out of me and just as I couldn't take it any more, pulled the vibrating bullet out and let me cum... came so hard I even shot out the sounding rod.

Best fucking thing ever.

Ex gf but recent so
Accidenrally made me cum on her feet (we adjusted during sex bc she wanted me to cum in her mouth, i was too close to finishing, she accidentally stroked my dick with her foot, and i came on her soles, was too close to control it)
Went down on eachother at party 15' from family by going to bathroom
Made each other cum many times in movie theatres and parks and stuff

I miss her

>but I'm not a cuck
>going to try pegging soon

How does that work for you user? Don't you think pegging is a good start?

I like sticking a tube up my ass and letting a landwhale sit on the other end of the tube and fart really hard into my ass hole

I've had my gf pin me down and let her guy friends rape me

C U C K
U
C
K

No one will believe this, I hardly do... I have a fuck buddy whose literally a 10, everyone thinks we're just friends as she's way the fuck out of my league. She's beautiful, she weighs about 100lbs and has a size 0 waist. She loves cum and I have a few horses on my property and while in the barn she joked about horses cumming the most, I told her she should try it and she literally sucked the horse off in front of me until it exploded in her mouth. Believe it or not I don't give a fuck.

I'm extremely envious

I don't get this. Why would it be a start? I'm not turned on by her fucking other guys. I am turned on by pegging. I'm mostly dom and she's mostly sub but nothing wrong with switching it up every so often.

It was seriously the craziest thing I've ever seen, I've never been into beast before but I am now. Everyone thinks this girl is so proper and innocent, we've been friends since we were little and she's like my secret slut, her friends our friends even her boyfriends and our parents all think we're like best friends and no one would believe me if I told them we fuck. I'm a fat neckbeard and she's a complete 10 but won't date me she just does kinky things with me.

To her: Rimming, rope bondage (shibari), facials, photos (not sharing so fuck off), lots of different toys, (blindfolds, ball gags, vibrators, plugs) slapping, pretty light bdsm stuff

To me: ties me up, makes me her "toy", rides my face until she squirts on me, and edging

>I am turned on by pegging

You are turned on by anal stimulation from a toy shaped like a dick... You tell me what's there to not get! Any idea how easy it is once you have introduced this vulnerability between you, for her to convince you that you should do an MMF? Seriously, even if there is no inherent connection between the two all she has to do is figure out how you can go from silicone dick to fleshy dick and still like it and it's not that fucking hard. You pretty much gave her the opportunity right there.

My girls let's me fist her..... but that's about it.

Fuck this gay earth

>Any idea how easy it is once you have introduced this vulnerability between you, for her to convince you that you should do an MMF?
Are you seriously this weak in a relationship? If I don't want to do something, I don't do it. Same with her. I'm bi, I don't give a fuck about taking an actual dick, but I'm monogamous.

Clownsex

MOAR

>I'm bi
Are you the faggot I am talking with or a new one? Because different solutions to different problems, faggot. You being bi changes the very context of the relationship we are talking about.

>Also, does this craving for attention come from your gay side?

eke

>the tattoos on their pussies are too recognizable

By WHO?

Should have popped it inside your sister and fucked her too, see how she reacted

Kidnapped a random hot girl in her early twenties for two weeks
Gf pretended to be a fellow hostage who had to "follow orders"
Had rape threesomes, often with bondage, whipping, and restraints.
Whiped the girl clean of dna, cut her loose unconcious in a random city close to where we found her but thousands of miles from where we are.
Found out a few months later that she was pregnant. No signs of her saying she was raped. All social media is pretty business as usual.
Gf (fiance now) still shlicks to the thought of me having knocked up a random bitch thru rape.

>Scaring a random person for life
>Destroying her opportunities of living a good life (her baby is the product of a rapist and now bears the burdens of being a mother

Nigger your fantasies are exactly why your race lived in chains when close to normal people.
How does it even work to have a gf pretend to be hostage for 2 weeks? How do "whipe the girl clean of DNA" then get her pregnant? That kid right there IS your DNA.

Kek

>nigger
Im latin, my fiance is white. It was her idea.

>Kidnapped a random hot girl in her early twenties for two weeks
>Gf pretended to be a fellow hostage who had to "follow orders"
More to the story? I'm curious how that resolved

Keep in mind my girl is very straight-laced, from a religious family, and was a virgin before me. She doesn't do much outside of missionary or cowgirl. I can barely get a blowjobout of her.

So imagine my surprise when I came home from work last month to find her chained to the bed in a Slave Leia costume.

hnnnng
I love bikinis/slave leia, user!

>I'm curious how that resolved
What do you mean

>branded
good man. thats how its done

She did this after we finished watching the original trilogy, and I told her that I was pretty sure that metal bikini was my sexual awakening.

Very out-of-character for my GF, but the sex was HOT. She enjoyed it, too, so here's to hoping for future doors opening!

This is more my preference than being true to Leia's character but I'd love for that to happen to me, and for added kink she'd start with "Come to Mommy Leia, big boy." I'd be diamonds.

she probably won't run out of D's, but one more is never too much

Lol, she did say: "Help me, user, you're my only hope."

Wrong situation, right line. :D

After pegging my ass for about 30 minutes, she put a glove on, lubed it and attempted to fist me, but i was too tight.

Think she'd mind my added kink?

BTW: This was the only time we ever had sex where I didn't take off her top. ;)

as a bikini lover, that makes me a little hard.

Holy fuck, that is so hot. Gonna put that one into the "gotta try list."

If you get her at the right time of month, I'm sure she'd say whatever you want. She might just giggle in embarrassment afterwards, or look at you funny.

Mmm I might have to fantasize about having a Slave Leia gf for my fap today...

my ex's numbers we're that high while I was with them but it really doesn't take much in the way of suggesting for women to go for it. It's a test and they all fail miserably.

There has to be an escort service for this kind of kink...

>big booty GF (now wife)
>drunk at our house party
>teasing guys
>she loses some 'bet'
>gives an old dude a lap dance in her thong, everyone watches and cheers

only the start

Intercourse in the missionary position

I'd want her to tease me for jerking off to mommy's bikini pics growing up.

God you sound like such a faggot.

> Friends always had a massive crush on my wife.
> Wife also knew about it and teased them all the more when around.
> Booked a night club for a private party on my B'day.
> Invited all those friends
> Wife performed as a stripper/pole dancer with a face mask on.
> Till date they don't know it was her who gave them all lap dances and what not.

She killed me in my sleep

We merged bank accounts

fart attack?

She would rub my cock through my pants when we'd hangout with friends. Once made me cumple doing that. It was weird for me. Didn't wanna nut with friends around

>my wife and I were in between a move
>sleeping at her moms house
>we agreed to mow her lawn while we were there
>we were fucking on the couch behind the front window
>we hear the neighbors lawn mower get closer than usual
>dude is mowing the lawn and watching us
>make my wife take her shirt off and ride me
>dude starts watering the plants in front of the window
>was a great day

>cumple
Hahaha Fucking autocorrect

Nah, shot me in the head.

she let me fuck her up the ass

keep going

You are a kinky little bastard.

still there leia gf user?

my dad is my gf

i think its kinky enuff

For some reason this is the only post to elicit a response from me after hours of fap-browsing.

Jesus fuck that's hilariously hot.

My last exgf would hook up with her girl friends and steal their panties and bring them home for me. I have 5 or 6 pairs still.

That'd be a screenshot that'd go directly on her Facebook

i've been, tied up, spanked, and all that. But I was stupid, in that I married the chick who rimmed my lil asshole....freaked me the fuck out..I mean, I thought that was for me, to do to her..blew my mind,almost made me go limp..ffs

Hope u ok mate

Lucky fuck0r

kool stry Cred Forumsro...

You give me ideas, that sounds hot

Story?

>*DOMINATED*
(you)
You realize this, rii?

One gf strapped a leash around my cock and lead me through the middle of town. I was naked and she was in a black basque and thigh length black boots

Sex on highway driving 80mph

Sex in cemetery

Ass to mouth

Anal Rape, no lube + strangulation. Really real, wasn't authorized... :)

Pretty tame stuff.

Busted her head open a couple of times

Xpicey Xtorahay Esay

I don't believe you

Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

>revered
wtf? gotta Cred Forums a
typo

Yes we get it satan. You're edgy.

We did anal in the woods near a hiking trail once then met her cousin for lunch, pretty good day tbh

She suggested it. It started with a finger in the ass while she was blowing me and she saw I liked it. She brought it up how she wanted to switch roles so we got the strap on and went for it. She came Everytime from it. She said it was alot from the role reversal and dominance part of it, bc I was usually dominant. And there was a vibrating egg thing in the strap on that would fun on her clit. She liked it more than I did and then it turned into a weird feminization thing

Look at the gunt on that one

quads?

nope

MODS MODS!!

>Jealous virgin detected

I can tell this is fake. The fact that you didn't fuck your sister was the give away

Fucking saged

You don't have to. I'm on probation now, because she got pissed off last time I busted her head open.

I think the favorite thing that happened, was when I was fucking her best friend from behind, and watching her friend eat my cum out of her pussy.

telll her to get the fuck outta my house....

>non-white blood-belching maggot reproduction aparati

How do i get my wife to cheat on me so thst i csn divorce her. When she doesnt like sex.

safe words are for rookies...

Location/age/pics

Actually it was my wife but she wore a diaper and shit while I fucked her about 10 min ago

youtube.com/watch?v=9DWOSAw11ZA
this kinky

We were at a party and she claimed some other girl as her pet.

She had her pet blow me and 6 other dudes in a row. I was last. I was the only one allowed to cum in the pet's mouth. After I came, the pet snowballed my gf.

We then took the pet to a bedroom, where I fucked the pet, came in her, and then my gf sucked my cum out of the pet's pussy.

Another time, when she had just given birth the day before, my gf let me breastfeed on her and jerk off onto her face while we were still in the maternity ward.

FUCK YEAH!!!

>ex

>vibrating dildo underwear
>gave the remote to her sister who didnt know what it was
>ex was getting off while watching tv while her sister fiddled with the remote right next to her

>posted pics/vids of anal on /soc/

>lots of bondage/ cumming on face/ etc

she was a cunt tho

lol i think i saw you weirdos! My sides!!

More pics of her user?

>wore a diaper
>wife

Hello, Muhammad.

No DVDA?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>An ex
>Annex

Nah we're white doggy

Any more pics of her?

Ex GF, several years ago. She had decided to embarrass me in public.
I was angry and said something to the effect of "Do as you're told or we're over" She agreed.
I sent her to a shop to buy a medium buttplug and lube, and told her to go to a fitting room and put it in place,
then ask the staff to throw away the packaging.
I waited in the car outside the mall. When she came back to the car she was almost in tears
and didn't say a word.
When we got back home I told her to blow me, and came in her mouth. She was fuming by the end of the day.

End pt 1