Are there any femanons here that secretly wish they were a sweet, innocent, forbidden loli? Tell daddy all about it:

Are there any femanons here that secretly wish they were a sweet, innocent, forbidden loli? Tell daddy all about it:

bloochat.com/dadroom

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/a415ec5bf7/970570-12
youtu.be/VcjzHMhBtf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also loli thread

Tempted to tell "me" but don't want any of that TOGTFO bullshit.

None of that in my room, sweetie. Daddy promises.

Requesting images with feet. Not interested in footjobs tho

Well, I just enjoy the feeling of being used by perverts. Didn't find any rl though, only online. It's a sort of shameful sin I can't really get rid of.

>oh yeah let me ejaculate in my face

I'm not a femanon, but I secretly desire to be a forbidden loli. Does that count?

I've wanted to ride my step daddy's cock since the first time I sat on his lap. I swear he had a boner for my young tight ass back then.

I love that artist.

I know that feeling. Had an uncle like that, I would wriggle my butt on his lap, he was always blushing but never pushing me away. That feeling of power!

sounds hot, anything happen? or did it stop at fantasies?

God damn. I wish I had you for a niece. How old were you when this was going on?

4102 here. Nothing more, but a loooot of time spent on his lap. You totally feel the boner, and blatantly know what it is. If anything had happened though, I'd have panicked and left.

>If anything had happened though, I'd have panicked and left.

Do you think if he slow played it and groomed you over the course of a year or two you've have gotten more friendly with him?

I like to RP as a loli, but it's rare to find partners who are literate. I've never met any guys into loli irl, either. Kind of sucks honestly. I always hear people bitch about not being able to find chicks into, but it's not like I have it easy either.

Are you small? I'd love to find a girl under five feet.

That's a fucking shame! I love ageplay, but I never want to creep out the woman so I normally start off in late teens and work my way down.

I'm a little too tall for your likes.

I like ageplay too, but I don't get much experience with it as I'd like. How low would you go? What's your preferred range?

I'm really pretty open, tbh. I've never gone as low as toddler and it doesn't really turn me on. But if my partner wanted to I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Also, if you're looking for guys into it, buy yourself a scoolgirl outfit($20 on ebay) and start from there. That's normally how intro it to women. Schoolgirl/teacher, etc. Then get into DD/lg.

Anywhere below 5'4 is fine, but sub five is the sweet spot.

I'd be up for a fun ageplay now if you're bored. Probably on omegle or something because I don't have any non personal messaging apps.

Well, depending on what kind of girl you are you could just mention that they are super cute and, if a guys dares too say the same. you can bet he like the lolis. And probably ageplay, or he is a fullblown fucking pedo i guess

Email me, is that cool? Let's get to know eachother first and find our likes and dislikes. [email protected].

I tried sneaking in the shower with him when my mom wasn't home. He was a complete gentleman and let me down easy. Made me want him moar :(

kinda reminds me how my niece used to sneak into the bathroom while I was having a shower and hide under the towel rack to peek on me. She wouldn't leave no matter what I said with the excuse "I'm hiding". I gave up try to get her to leave for a few months but ended up thinking about what if someone found out she had been going in there? I would likely get blamed and called a pedo, so I told her parents that she snuck in there after a well timed moment where they yelled at her for "playing slide" down my leg. thankfully she stopped after that.

I fantasize about it. But had a few occasions when dudes tried, probably too bluntly, and it just creeped me.

used how? Would you like to be little when you're used?

Of course. I use Second Life for that. The whole collaring/humiliation train works well for me.

its hard to find girls under 5' that arent midgets tho

I don't really use email. That's why I suggested omegle. I'm not sure how much longer I can stay up though. Might have to try matchmaking again in some future loli thread.

how small a loli do you like to play? Curious type or horny type or reluctant?

I love that roleplay

omegle works for me. Wanna pick an obscure tag? Cam or text only?

aw. good guy stepdad.

Reluctant then curious. I get attached to people, that's how I can become the last kind when the partner becomes significant.

You could at least tell her you aren't the guy she was talking to, faggot!

Create a burn e-mail and send me a message later, love to get to know you better. I think you'll like my work!

sounds like you'd like daddy-daughter roleplay or similar. Something with a nurturing caring aspect too?

or do you like a man who'd push you out of your comfort zone and open your legs for you to teach you how to use her kitty?

>I like ageplay too, but I don't get much experience with it as I'd like. How low would you go? What's your preferred range?

I like 4-9. A girl played 7 for me with panties and pigtails. Have done fantasy talk with younger though.

sorry I thought it was obviously a different person from context. Apologies to anyone misled.

Omegle offer still stands, though, of course

>A girl played 7 for me with panties and pigtails.

Damn that's hot! What did she wear for clothes?

I've gone VERY low but always at the girl's insistence. One wanted to be under 3.... but that was all text chat with occasional pics, not vid or IRL.

can i... keep all the wimmens in here? i promise ill treat yall really good

Nothing. She surprised me with it. Came o it of the bathroom in sofia panties and pigtails.

user here, i like both of em (dude)
But i love it when girls like the later. Since i love it when sluts are dirty and into that kinda shit

Younger is cuter. I don't have a set age limit though. And usually innocent but curious. Slutty lolis aren't cute imo.

Try lolianon and text chat for now. Not very smart to put your face in screen with loli as an interest.

Someone replied for me, and apparently someone else replied to me when I thought they were someone else. I'll be on omegle if anyone wants to give it a go. Give me a (You) if you trying to find me, though. It'd be nice to know how many people are actually talking

Actually, both are totally different methods. I love both, the later is wrong therefore gets my heart to race, but also makes me very shameful about myself and it may ruin the relationship after a while. A balance is ok I guess if you see what I mean.

I'm sure we can pair off into curious nervous lolis and caring encouraging daddies.

I don't suppose you're still with her? I'd have definitely bought her a girl scout uniform if I were in that situation.

looking for you, may have found you. are you grabbing your charger?

Ok this is Baltosal, I just hopped on omegle, choose a tag?

Yeah I was never into costumes but that was pretty hot. It was hard AF to not explode all over the place and actually take the time to "teach" her how to do everything.

I prefer the later as said up there, but with lots of aftercare and sweet sweet love for the big little girl who made daddy feel soo good with her little kitty

im actually shy too but i care for people even if i might seem angry or mean i only mean people well..

This sounds good, yea. The whole afterplay feels realistic.

Just go on lolianon.

that makes sense. Maybe a caring daddy who sometimes makes you do things you aren't ready for because he wants you so much.

Yhe, i tink you kinda really need that for those rough once. And ofc the rough plays are only for when littles missbehave!
A good spanking could be in order too tho! :)

Yes; or the whole "trapped food" (in either way) is interesting too. Ah well fantasies.

Aren't you the guy?

trapped food?

Feel like exploring further?

hm. It's 4chin, y'know. I'd be crazy to spread more in here. But at least I've answered a few questions.

I'm the girl, but my connections are just showing blank then saying I can't connect to the server. I'm probably going to just give up searching for now because my omegle session needs to cool down.

Any little-anons still left? I like this thread but i cant see any indication of there being female precense x)

Oh ok, I did go to that but showever was on the other end hung up. Like I said, create and email and send me a message. It'll be much more enjoyable after getting to know eachothers likes and dislikes.

true, but I think we'd have fun together. Do you have a throwaway email? Or kik or something similar?

I want a girl I can hug and cuddle every day, someone who wants and accepts all the love I give her.

Got a tox if you want

I think I can do that.

I had this awesome lolienthusiastic girlfriend when I was 21. Had just broken up from a relationship of 2 years. Was nice.

okie

ToxID?

how did that manifest itself in the relationship?

had this younger girfriend when i was 21 that loved me being her daddy or big brother. Fucked her once in her fathers bed while she was screaming daddy fuck me, im my home language. shit was so cash.. She had issius, but i worked her through them. Feelt really good

There:
3E74DFE71655E
1AF26A55BE128C

FA6E7D991C5226755F170

CC1739174F93B26CDB6

E94772875

4chin thinks it's spam haha

added.

Well, she was kind of the reason for the break up. She was much younger than me. We attended to two different schools that happened to be on the same property, under the same roof. She started flirting with me from day one (the first time we saw each other in the hallway).

All that flirting eventually brought us to a situation where we were watching Hellsing on my sofa (GF was attending to university lecture). Next thing she's totally naked, laying on that sofa. All she had on was a small cat-bell around her neck. Clean shaven. Loli-like shyness. The whole deal. And she was about to recieve her first even oral orgasm.

Ah. I can still remember the taste and smell of her on my goatee. After the episode on my sofa, I drove her home. I remember smelling my beard all the way whilst driving to a train stop to pick up my soon-to-be-ex.

But I don't want a daughter, I want a little sister.

I've never had the privilege to experience it. Can you describe how loli pussy smell and taste differs from older women? Also, about how old was she when this happened?

>tfw when 16 is the legal age, just happen to have a 16 year old fuckbuddy too.

Shit is top shelf

I've been reading this whole thread. Strongest bones I've had all morning.

I was 23 at the time, met fresh 18 girl at party, we hit it off. She was a little hippy but considering her size she was a loli. When we got around to dating 3 days later we smash. Always wanted loli gf and was dream come true, even more so that she was a screamer and loved getting it hard and filling her up. It took me a year later to realize after the relationship that we were bbg and daddy.

15 yo legal age here, she was still 15 when i was 20 also im same fag for this one

My first sexual experience happend when I was 14. It happened with my 8 year old cousin. Her mom and moms boyfriend were out of town and she was staying with us. My mom was a nurse and was heading out for her shift and left me in charge of her. I mostly let do what she wanted and tried to ignore her and play video games. She asked if I would play outside with her. I said no but she could play in the backyard of she wanted. Some time goes by and I hear the back door open and her come in so I go to check on her. She is completely filthy. Coverd in dirt and spiderwebs and some black crap that was grease maybe. I tell her she's dirty and has to take a bath. The smile she had instantly went away and she put her head down. She mumbled she didn't want to. I thought she was just being bratty so I told her she didn't have a choice. She mumbled ok. I run the water for her and tell her to get in, I had intended to let her get in and stop the water at her waist after she sat down. She comes into the bathroom still dressed. I repeat to her get in. She doesn't say anything she just walks in with a sad look on her face but holds her arms up. I understood and undressed her. After I got her in the tub I turned my upper body to reach for the towel to set by the tub. As I'm turned I feel my shorts pulled down and a tiny hand grab my penis. I completely froze in terror. I wanted to scream stop or don't but I didn't do anything I didn't move I stayed twisted to side even. I almost had myself together and turned back to stop her when she put my penis in her mouth. My eyes closed my head tilted up and my mind turned to ice. I couldn't do think or feel anything but pleasure. I came in her mouth and she spit it into her bath water. After I came I had a huge sense of guilt and fear I asked her why she did that. She looked down and said her moms bf taught her what she was supposed to do at bath time. I wanted to tell my mom about him but was afraid of being caught to.

She wasn't a loli in the physical sense. She was a virgin 15yo when we started, with a lot of daddy-issues. Had anorexia, but still big breasts. Her family accepted me tho. I guess it was because her mother saw her become somehow more happy with life in general, when she'd met me.

The taste... So strong, but somehow neutral. Like nectar, with other fruity flavours. Something that you'd call a perfect aphrodisiac.

When she turned 16 and we met again 1.5 months from that first episode on the sofa, I took her virginity. And made her my GF. GF with daddy-issues..

I used to smoke at that time. Every time she started saying something negative about it, how I should just quit smoking etc, I punished her. But she being a submissive loli, she did it on purpose. Her first punishment was taking her anal virginity. This happened 2 hours after taking her virginity.

Lolianon here. Page refreshed so I lost you. I need to sleep though, so I'll post in future loli threads to look for RP stuff. Goodnight.

Oh that's awful. I feel so bad for her. I really wish you could have done something to help her.

Goodnight, lolianon. Still wish you'd freakin email me tho! lol

I lost you too. thanks for coming back though, it was just getting good.

So do I she grew up real rough. I never put myself in a position like that with her again. And I still see her all the time, but we've never talked about it. She doesn't act off around me I wonder if she remembers but there's no way I'm gonna ask.

Have you tried offhandedly asking her what ever happened to that particular one of her mother's boyfriends?

No I've wanted to but I'm honestly still terrified to even say it happened outloud. I want her to bring it up but I don't think it will ever happen

Did you even tell her that it was wrong later on that night or ever when she was at your house for that time?

No. After she said the thing about her moms bf I went full panic mode said something stupid about having her having a good bath or something and ran to my room and sat on my bed for the next two hours till she knocked on my door to say she was hungry. I almost shit when she knocked but she just asked for food. I made her a sandwich and put the tv on and hid in my room till my mom got home dreading. But she came home and everything went on as normal so I never spoke of it To anyone irl.

still he got you a loli bj, so well done him.

Lovely! Can you seduce him now?

That's wonderful. I don't know why you find it shameful. I'm a pervert with a big heart, a hopeless romantic who is turned on more by cuddling than dirty talk. Incest is my biggest kink. I also love younger (13?) sweet girls, but only with their clothes on (and giggling, blushing). In actual relationships, 19+ turn me on the most. I'd love to perv out on your adorableness. It won't happen, but I've enjoyed imagining it.

Femanons : Post a list of your top fetishes

Bumping for femanons.

7/21 More?

yeah

Can you post sauce? Or at least name the doujin

exhentai.org/s/a415ec5bf7/970570-12

[Underwhite] Deri Daru Nikki Delivery Doll Diary

Thx

This one is my fav

Honestly the fuck is this shit, it'd turn me on if she had fucking legs and arms

Isn't this a fetish thread? This is one of my fetishes.

Sure I guess you can't argue that it's a fetish, we're all into our own things.

Myself, I wank to retarded spiders.

[END]

You too? Happy to find a comrade!

Oops didn't load right.

I also have this

ITT: Neckbeard pedos pretend to be girls

Normie Loli bread w/o legless people

I've been into age play for a long time. I lucked out and met a very petite Vietnamese babe who looked like my perfect age, 9.

We ended up getting married, and she still looks like she's 9, and it's been 20 years. I'll come home from work, and she'll be in her schoolgirl uniform, and I'll fuck her brains out.

We have 2 daughters, ages 13 and 11. But both still look like they're 7 and 6. My wife keeps playing that she's one of my daughters when we're fucking. She has me call her by the name of whichever daughter shes pretending to be.

Seriously fucking hot.

Noice!

>Is this heaven? No it's Iowa

Pic of wife? In outfit if possible.

She took my oldest daughter for laser hair removal on her pussy and armpits the other day. Now she keeps commenting to me that our oldest has a really smooth, perfect pussy, and wouldn't I just love to have her pussy wrapped around my dick?

Gotta get back to work.

nice fantasy

Well that's just painfully erotic.

She took a 13 year old to get laser hair removal on her pussy.....is this a normal thing?

Let's hope it becomes normal.

Depends, if you have a lot of money, and you want to help the kiddo out by making it so she won't have to worry about shaving (for 4+ years) and also help her stay far more clean (less hair = less smell) then yes. Known a few girls this was done for, they were mostly dancers, gymnasts and swimmers though.

many kids get self-conscious about showing off their flimsy pubes to their peers after sports, doesn't help that all the pretty girls in media shave down there. i'd figure young teens would ask their moms if they can shave as well.

What is this I'm new?

I'd beat the shit out of your moms bf if I could

Good lord, freaking brutal man. She grown up to be ok?

sounds fake af user but thats fine, youtu.be/VcjzHMhBtf0

Could be, IDK, but the reason that some really messed up stuff goes down in the world is because it is so Eff'ef up that "Normal" people can't fathom doing such heinous acts themselves.

Virgin Waxing is a thing. You take them to get waxed every 2-3 months for a year when they are around 5 or 6. It's supposed to permantly remove the hair bits that will turn into dark full hairs when they hit puberty.

Bumping for femanons, get in here!

Yup bitches get in here, we know you know that selfie whoring isnt apprecated and you get dickslapped all over this board but here is the thread where yall perverted asses are apprecated, GET ON THE RIDE