/thread

sup finnfag, aamuja

you'll get more replies here over at

How is this b8?
Why can't I post here?

Aamuja :D

Aamuja t. C-paperit

tj86

Wish I could get one of those. Stupid ass laws ban ak s and all derivatives by name where I live.

Kiitän, lepo.

Cool BB gun

Clean your fucking room you slob

Sup, beta faggot. Chilling whilst listening to Samsung's Over the Horizon. Them feel though.....
I pity the Apple zombies.

I wish I could already get rid of this piece of scrap metal.

Thanks.

By the looks of the room, I'd be willing to bet there's a lot of carbon buildup in the weapon, as well. Probably fires like shit

cool amerishit faggotnigger. die irl

Would look better with wood furniture.
Otherwise 8/10. Would pewpew with.

even the civilian semi-auto ones?

You're probably right.
Don't really care cleaning this weapon, and I avoid shooting it as much as I can.

I think rk-62 only has 5.56x45mm variants with wooden furniture, military only uses 7.62x39mm variants with tubular stocks, or rk-95 with a folding stock

are you ukie partizan ?

If it comes standard like that, it's fine then. A lot of the Izmash exports are the same way.
However, wood is just damn sexy on AKMs.

vinkattu pääesikuntaan

Bump

Ei vittu, nyt tulee pekkaa.

yup, they modernized the rk-62 to have a polymer grip, better handguards and tubular stocks. Picture shows the old version in 5.56

AAMUJA VITUN MORTTI

That is a sexy Val. Needs more wood for the foregrip though.
However I can see why they switched - weight concerns. Plastic is just plain lighter and lasts longer.

what forces do you represent ?

>ilmeeni kun C-paperit

Spoken like a true soldier. What army op? I'm the same way about my weapon. I wont fire it unless I really have too. Cleaning is a bitch.

M1 garande?

OP, is serving at finnish defence forces.

Aamuja.

You can post here. That dudes just being a faggot

no m1 garand there, I think the top and bottom bolt action might be sks variants and one in the middle is a mosin nagant variant

bleh, fml, not bolt action sks of course

you'd think that, but /k/ is a fucking toxic place populated by mallninjas and kids