Alright Cred Forums have i got a story for you! It involves dubs provided l...

Alright Cred Forums have i got a story for you! It involves dubs provided l,a fellow Cred Forumstard becoming a cam girl si you're this right now, and some mother fuckin ducks i never got.
All i ask is that you bump this thread along as i regal you with the cliffnotes version of the last 7 hours of my life.

Tldr: tons of nudes on a bitch who would draw ducks

Other urls found in this thread:

www-cam4-com/pineapple27
youtu.be/U2LhXOtsTLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did you do to the pic to make it so blue haha

>no greentext
>no nudes
Yeah, ok. Go on.

So this hoe started up a dubs thread a few hours ago and i saw it. I hoped in and started rooling away. I wanted shit like a sharpie in the pooper, a shoe in the head, a drawn on thong and bra. simple things for a simple man.
I was the first person to win. And i told her to write "hi brian, just for you" on her tits. She wore on a piece of paper and showed tits. Not bad, but not good enough.

sage thread, pineapple-chan provided Cred Forums with a entire camshow

www-cam4-com/pineapple27

The day op delivered hard

I next made a very simple request. Write "i love your huge duck, Brian" on her tits and draw a duck too. I didn't win on the initial roll, but other people rolled on it where they weren't too busy telling her to fist her own dog, shove lunch meat up her ass, write "brian should kill himself" on her feet, as per usual.
I final won my roll. But on the roll i typed I BELIVE THAT WE WILL WIN! so this is what i got

I never got my fucking ducks fam! She may have delivered, but she's still a faggot

So she started up a new thread to deliver on. I thought, ok, I'll still get my ducks, she's got to know about my ducks!
She took a good while to post again, made a nice gif, and as this fucker above gave as a spoiler, started up a cam. I thought hell, now i can ask her direct, gimmie then muthafucka duck. But no, all i got was shoes on head, dildo riding, ass blasting, fingering, multi color light shows, mirror pov, should strap seduction, and feet. You know what's not on that list? Muthafucka ducks!

Tell me if you can spot the duck
Here's a hint, you can't

Ducks ate my ride or die

The duck has quacked

it's fucking happening!

I'm confused.. is OP pineapple27?

i Live in the duck dynasty

The flying v for vendetta

I am the quack original, i am not an echo!

Malicious mallard be thy name!

I hope someone consolidates images+rec of the streaming and deliver upload...

The flight moves west!

Now south!

Come join the ducks, we do not pick between just fight or flight!

alright op can shut up now

But wait, who's this duck?

Dook lives

yea made an entire cam4 account just for b

Omg it's beautiful. I love you dook. One last money shot for posterity

pineapple-chan is beautiful tbh

This might be the greatest experience I've had on the internet this week.

Dook.

Dook.

Dook.

kurk you cracked me up nigga - yfylj

Bet

she new queen of b?

Easily. Total Champ.

finger in the ass ngghh

Op went through a faggot stage, buys alls well that ends well, i came buckets and have tons saved

Does this akbar your question?

should we flood with new queen threads?

look at those legs, those are the legs of a queen

hail new queen of Cred Forums

Doors a one legged dick swim in a circle?

we need to finish dook tho

mine is ducking so far

upload?

Jeff, youbetcha

Moar

Ducks

Dook

Deek

Hail Queen Pineapple Chan!
Hail Dook, Protector of the Realm!
Long may they reign

she rode dildo after drawing duck? didnt see that lol

who the fuck is dook?

we need a draw fag man

or someone really good with paint

Hail dook! He is the fruit of my 8 hours of trolling a high camwhore!

Ah well played, man! I was one of the footfags who got her to take socks off, then done gooffed and didn't cap those feet.

the name of the duck.

In all her glory

somebody recorded?

Read whole thread to know

o

I do my best

what you need drawn?

Some men were not considered worthy of entering Vallhala.

Draw Dook nukem

gud pic, and niggr i was og, fruitsalad27 i just thought user was calling himself dook tbh

I might be able to help as well, what is it?

collab?

we need this drawn

this miserable creation is what I have so far

see

and teh crap I have so far

need to flood b with pine apple chan tbh

add me on kik then, name is kurkkend on there too

I can help with the colours, since drawing would be a bitch without a tablet. What you have in mind?

alright give me a sec, just a duck? or i duck duke nukem?

they were talking about dook nukem but i need confirmation first, how will we include pineapple tho?

well that duck, I could make a decent duck if I wanted to but having trouble making it look hand drawn on a laptop without a mouse

alright one sec

I think the point is we create some kind of mascot for her, with the dook (nukem) theme. Pineapple is well documented already.

Well gents, op here, starting to run a dry on what i have saved on my phone. I am weary from my last 8 hours in this thread and those relative to it. I must rest. As it is somehow 7:32 am. Good speed, i hope to see this when i get on tonight. Mallard out

what's his origin story?

Tf2 fag here and have I got the ducks for you

youtu.be/U2LhXOtsTLY

It's so realistic

He's a duck, lol. And he's filthy and depraved. Might have some weapons, to evoke the nukem part

i got you op

Read thread above. Dook was forged to quell rage and fury of an user who's op wouldn't deliver for too long

got in good with pineapple, actually a pretty cool chick, she asleep now but maybe i can get fresh oc for loyal subjects tbh

What the fuck is this shit its not even greentexted. Get the fuck outta here!

It's called "god speed" douchebag.

op def delivered hardcore

see

fucking missed this because of gym...

it was fucking glorious dude, i got her kik. shes def gonna do this again but we have to spread word. shes got class today tho

I missed the start, but I got her to fuck her dildo again right near the end. Shit was ca$h.

>shoe in head
>no greentext
>amidoinitrite lookguiselookimkewl

Kys

Fuckin pleb, dook was only made because op stated this thread. Dook was made because people in the Queens cam session told her this thread was going on and then she made it. Fag

checkd and yeah shes awesome, wish someone wouldve recorded tbh

Thnx a lot guys just rub it more ><
Might have to keep an eye out then

she new about the duck shit the entire timewhat the fuck are you talking about?

I'm dying and have to go to work in an hour with no sleep so hopefully someone else makes dook, else we might be fucked

need to strike while the iron is hot

dont worry bro just keep an eye out and spread word, she'll be on real soon. she said she loves Cred Forums

did anybody record vid?

had to be there homes. She told to do it tons of tones, didn't. Op tried to get her to do it one last time. Then made this thread. Started telling the story above. 4chans in her can Seddon told her about this thread then payed the first picture of dook to get him to stop. Read the fucking thread pleblord. Shut your mouth when your taking to me.

calm down there faggot, i was there but he asked her for the duck in the original thread she made, he got dubs and requested duck but she didnt kbow how to draw a duck, you fucking retard

I'm working on it right now. Can't promise greatness, but let's see

>>Your wrong I'm right
>>Your dumb I'm smart
>[Hue hue hue someday

this monster is the best I got, I don' have sleep though, need to take my wake up drogs

we got queen threads going pineapples

is that fucking dook nukem?

ye

we need to spread the word

Is that a white nationalist meme? It already came with Hitler trips.

I'm making a cartoonized version of pineapple-chan, because all the pcs are low quality

Wanted to put deletesystem32 for help in that sign, but didn't have cool fonts in this computer

there are no new queen threads wtf

We need to cook this thing properly. Don't be lazy, fags!

All these screenshots, and not a single timestamp.

no need for timestamp she did that shit via live cam

He probably means the one where she wrote Cred Forums. Was the first pic she posted. I don't have it here. Does anyone?

yeah it was a live cam

if shes up ill get it

there you guys go

Shit, got it this very instant

from kik? lel bruh from the same cloth. she said she'll make new time stamp soon

proof the queen lives

She never did the bagel though
Where's our bagel, fruitychan???

bagel?

Who the fuck is pineaple-chan

a girl who took Cred Forums by storm last night, made a cam4 account and was giving live show, super cool chick deliveried better than fed ex

The hero 4chin needs right now

tru tbh

kek, she probs didnt have a bagrl at the time

>regal you
It's regale, you vapid bitch. If you're going to personify yourself and represent your entire gender at least fucking proof-read your drivel.

She should have baked one. Otherwise it may forever tarnish her position as sovereign

h

that op was a guy talking about her