Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Lol, tell em straight

real harsh m80

I mean, you do you, but it doesn't seem like your reaction was all that reasonable.

Dasgood pasta.

Maybe speak to her for a few days but he did warn her! Totally justified, let the dumbie suffer the consequences of her actions. Plus who wants

Pretty sure that exactly this story was posted a while ago

She was well aware that if she went you would break up with her. It was just unfortunate timing.

Eh fuck her, she was going to do something eventually anyways if shes already lying about going out, not to mention now she got raped shes damaged goods, you will have a mental nutcase on your hands whos also already proved to you she lies, and sneaks around your back after you told her not to

Yeah, you are truly a monster.

But well, keeping your word is a virtue, right?

what he did may have been justified

the way it was done was super harsh though

You did the right thing.

Fucking summer is over ain't it? Stale copy pasta, idiots

Lol gay old day old year old pasta faggot

welcome to Cred Forums or Cred Forums for that matter, a lot of the posts here are reposts for the last 10 years

It happened because she left with a random chad not because she didnt listen to you. If she didnt get raped she probably would have sucked jim off anyways.

Would have done the same.

i dunno why you wouldent go to the club with her, not that it matters maybe a bit cold i agree buuuut you know you are truly desperate going to b boad for advice

i would prolly talk to her, sounds like she just wanted to have some fun

Need to learn to tell pasta apart from ooc faggots.

She definitely had it coming. You warned her, about the consequences. She said fuck the consequences.

Shh just revel in it

She wasnt raped. She fecked Chad and is doing it off as rape so you wouldnt dump her. She sneaked around your back, and most likely cheated on you.

Stale pasta, get some fresh stuff

old pasta is old

>ooc

My fuckin brain in the mornings.

It's kind of controlling to threaten to break up with her if she went somewhere, so I do think you're a bit of a douche.
Having said that, she lied to you about not going, knowing full well that it was important enough to you to end the relationship over. If you set a boundary and she crosses it, break up with her.
Then again, breaking off all communication with a rape victim who has an emotional connection with you is pretty fucked up boi

I think everyone is missing the point about this stale pasta. In the story, she left with two guys from a sleazy night club. Git Fukt. OP in the story did a marvelous thing, which was telling that whore straight out that she'd be on the street if she left and then followed through.

OP, you kept your word and did exactly what a man in your shoes should`ve done. Better a cold motherfucker than a dumb cuck.

regardless if its pasta, it's still interesting to discuss if it was ethical or not

Old pasta is stale. Regardless fuck the whore in this story

Not confirmed rape, it's just a story she could be lying. She voluntarily left with two dudes and then got "raped" i.e. accidentally lost all her clothes and voluntarily choked on their dicks.

Right whoever that cunt is

bitch goes to club after promising bf she wasnt going. THEN leaves with a random dude to a :party'.....wtf was OP supposed to feel for a traitorous gf/? Theres consequences to everyones actions and she was confronted with many of them that night.KEK!

Baaaaaait
Already saw this thread a few weeks ago