Hello Cred Forums...

Hello Cred Forums, I'm an African American and I damn tired of you thinking that somehow you are better than us just because your skin color! No! I'm not going to brag about "muh dick" (although it is big) I'm going to brag about my majors and job!..... But thinking of it. .. I really have a big dig... Lmao, how dis make you feel white boi? Yo bitches be begging for a taste of this piece of chocolate. Can you even blame them? Lmao. Fuck you crackers

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow! Thats a Cock!
You would fit into my horsestable!

yes, you dig big, now get back to it!

>Fuck you crackers
check other HUMAN races, they all have normal sized penises, but you black people have bigger dicks just like animals... i think it explains why we think we're somehow better

kek

Lmao... U really think other races are better the u just because of your skin color??? I think that proves the point of many here, it's not even about your skin... Don't b that dense

Sometimes I wonder if any niggers actually think that we treat them poorly just because of their skin. Like it has nothing to do with the shit clothes or shit behavior or the display of shit intelligence. No no it's just your skin color. Idk I've never asked anyone but I want to know.

not going to brag about dick. proceeds to brag about dick.

Feel what? "You" are still a nigher; low class scum in society especially in America.
We pure whites are still what the world will search for for beauty and anything good.

What majors?
What Job?

Cognitive abilities of the North American negro:

"going to brag about my majors and job!..... But thinking of it. .. I really have a big dig"

But he had no job or education of which to speak. The North American negro seems to be unable to stop itself from boasting about topics that it knows nothing about.
The common "hood nig" (travonious martinian) will attempt to taunt and instigate the more intelligent species with crude impersonations of the english language.

A typical Negro sentence might look like this: "AAAaaayy whit boiieeez, we is fukkin al yo wite wiminz an skoolz, OOH OOH! AAH AAH! OH OH!"

But in reality, he attends no school, and has no job.
No white women either, only his fat, ugly, black cousin.

>not going to brag about dick
>going to brag about major and job
>brags about dick
>not a word about major or job

So, how's minimum wage ?

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences."

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

No matter what country they are in, they always manage to somehow commit a stupidly disproportionate amount of crime. Retards and parasites

Dick w/ timestamp or you're an Asian with a pecker 1/2 an inch shy of an inch.

Fucking fgt

good boy. now make breed at least 30 times because 20 of them will die by age 20, killed by other blacks. 40% (83% of 60% of 82%) of all gun deaths in developed nations are blacks killed by each other in the US. if they didn't kill each other so much, this nation would be half black.

>I'm xxx going to brag about "muh dick"
It's "MUH DIK", nigger..."D - I - K"

Tiny dick OP confirmed.

Spider-Man! Tear down this thread!

I honestly think niggers are just far behind in evolution and thats why they are so fucking dumb, act like animals and look like apes.

IQ is learnable. Just as 3d perception. Think about why first children mostly have a higher IQ than their younger siblings.
This map can only show the development of regions

Of course whites are better, Name something you have given to mankind as a whole through inventions/medicine/technology? Nothing everything you take for granted in this world was given to you by white people or other races! You have not contributed anything to date! To give you an idea how truly useless you are as a species look at Africa, particularity Liberia and it's history. Then look at it today and realise it was formed 250 years ago from all the slaves that wanted to go back to Africa after the American civil war. What has the country achieved in that time? Nothing Extreme Poverty/Highest aids rate in the world/Ebola the list goes on and on. And you still think you can compare yourself to white people?

BLACK POWER!