She is a threat to our nation, prove me wrong faggots!

She is a threat to our nation, prove me wrong faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYZ6UOVHLOc
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not wrong!

She is fact

Obviously can't prove wrong as she is a threat.

>hi donald

Satanic trips mean truth and that she is the devil.

>hey donald

what is going on

Good afternoon Hillary. I'm gonna make America great again.

not wrong

Check those Obamacare dubs. All for 3.

Well, even after millions spent on years of investigations, no one can prove she is. By all means, keep trying, but don't get your hopes up. False accusations never get a foothold beyond social media.

now THATS a trip

youtube.com/watch?v=hYZ6UOVHLOc

With the amount of kikes, niggers, faggots, sjws, kkk, mass shooters, spics, poorfags, pedos, guntards, victimfags and other assorted degens in the US, no matter who the President is, it's fucked.

in what way is she a threat?

threat to your health care rip off industry? threat to improve health care for all, and reduce the cost to stop if dragging on the economy (currently twice as expensive as any other country, with worse health care outcomes and poorer coverage)

I she a threat to our military and influence abroad? No. But trump is...

is she a threat to our economy - No. fully budgeted plans, unlike Trumps trillion dollar whole in the budget and uncosted vague stupid ideas, and his yuuuge tax cut for himself which will not help the economy but will make his friends richer.

a threat to what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
see you back here in 1 hour 5 minutes

saw it before - shit tier bad reporting, conspiracy junk, lies and smears. got anything credible?

you could just post one threat, one thing you think justifies this sweeping generalization which looks like an unfounded lie...

Your nation is THE threat to its own people and the entire world!

true, no matter who will be elected, still the same shitty system

it's idiotic to think that a president can do anything against or for it

trupmies never have anything credible

Threat is 1,000,00 muslims being let in. Hillary's Great Plan.

These threads die when someone mentions the truth that Hillary is shipping in 1,000,000 sandnigger rapy refugees.

It's pretty easy to skirt through the bullshit when the current administration has your back.