You are the leader of a cult that preforms human sacrifices and today is sacrifice day...

You are the leader of a cult that preforms human sacrifices and today is sacrifice day. This girl has volunteered to be the blood sacrifice. How do you kill her?
Be creative

Bump

prolapse

Tell her my jokes

Hillary's mudslime strategy: Kill her with kindness

bump

This

With my dick

Crucify and rape by every male attendee

Show her OP's stupid fucking thread. Fucking niggers.

death by snu snu

This guy showed how much of a fucking virgin he can be.

by the power of rectal bleeding and infection

just ask her to drive over to the meeting place with eyes like that she'll kill herself

>Tie her down to table laying on her back
>Insert rubber tube down her throat and block her nose
>Insert tube up my anus (haven't eaten so its turd-free)
>Suffocate her on my farts while straddling her so my balls are resting in each of her eye sockets, Arabian Gogglebox

Cut tits off sew to head the stab through heart

someone who listens to cannibal corpse AND unoriginal.
MY NIGGA LAWDYLAWDY

Tie her to a table naked, legs together arms above her. slowly carve ritual symbols into her body then. give her a huge dose of adrenaline so she doesn't pass out, leave her to bleed for a while. then while full of adrenaline cut chest open careful to not kill her and rip her beating heart from her chest, and watch the life drain out of her. But that's just me.

flattulence is over-played but i like what you did with the balls. classy

You can tell from her face I've already started. Two inch wide hole carefully drilled out from back of her skull, cock is inserted, brain fucked to death.

This is golden.

Using a chainsaw as dildo

>fix her to the sacrificing bed
>drill hole through her mouth directly to her brain
>she gives me head
>the moment i cum i change my angle in her mouth and cim her brain to a pulp like an high pressure cleaner would

>super glue hands to head
>cut head off
>leave body for someone to find

GOD ITS ALL SO WEEEEAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK

Standard blood sacrifice will suffice. She lays upon the alter, then ya say your chants blessings and confirmation of your offerings, then movin on to the rituals(Life Death Rebirth Regrowth and Fertility) then after you begin by peircing her heart will the sacrificial dagger only removing it when the heart stops.Turn the sacrifice downwards so the head stares down towards the onlookers and out past them to the fields, say a prayer and place the chalice under the throat on the ground, slice the throat, fill the chalice, then proceed to sprinkle the holy offering among the lands to be blessed. Good times

horsedick

get this nu metal niggerdom the fuck out

Thanks user. I like the idea of the underside of my balls being the last thing she bears witness to. Maybe as she nears unconsciousness, lift the balls for a second and wave, then plonk them back into position with a slap

Strap her to a waist high table and have the coitus for as long as possible. Then slit her throat and continue the coitus until she dies.

i kek

Cut her leg and beat her head with it to death.

>command her to not stop chanting
>slit her belly, pour her out
>must keep chanting through pain
>hole in forhead
>fuck brains, listen to chanting become more slurred as the pain and my dick turn her mind to mush.

go back to 9fag

Haha okay guy

First real creative post.

Cute with possibly of a sense of humor. Canceling Human Sacrifices for today.

death by schnoo schnoo

Such a gentleman, be my boyfriend pls you fucking piece of shit

Pic related, insert her feet first into wood chipper machine.

Fuck her eye straight, then put a blade in the sweet spot

Mandatory death by Snusnu

>You fuck what you kill and kill what you fuck approach.

Do all sacrifices have to be sexual?

Destruction of cervix with various objects.

Is clown a valid object?

Of course.

Strip her naked and tie her hands and feet and gag her with a piece of dirty rag I pick out of the dump.Then I burn her clothes.Next day about 2 PM, I take tools,a good heavy cat-of-nine tails.Home made.Short handle.Cut one of my belts in half,slit these half in six strips about 8 in. long.I whip her bare behind till the blood ran from her legs.I cut off her ears–nose–slit her mouth from ear to ear.Gouge out her eyes.She'll die.I stick the knife in her belly and hold my mouth to her body and drink her blood.I pick up 4 old potato sacks and gather a pile of stones.Then I cut her up.I hav a grip with me.I put her nose,ears and a few slices of her belly in the grip.Then I cut her thru the middle of her body.Just below her belly button.Then thru her legs about 2 in. below her behind.I put this in my grip with a lot of paper.I cut off the head–feet–arms–hands and the legs below the knee.This I put in sacks weighed with stones,tie the ends and throw them into a river.Water is 3-4 ft. deep.They sink at once.I come home with my meat.I had the front of her body I liked best.Her monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat.I made a stew out of her ears–nose–pieces of her face and belly.I put onions,carrots,turnips,celery,salt and pepper.It was good.Then I split the cheeks of her behind open,cut off her monkey and pee wees and wash them first.I put strips of bacon on each cheek of her behind and put in the oven.Then I picked 4 onions and when meat had roasted about 1/4 hr,I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions.At frequent intervals I baste her behind with a wooden spoon.So the meat would be nice and juicy.In about 2 hr, it was nice and brown, cooked thru.I never eat any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did.I eat every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was as sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet

i recognize this, its from Albert Fish that serial killer cannibal or some shit

Naked, rope around her neck but enough so the tips of her toes can still touch the ground, arms tied, legs free. I'd start with the face, cut under her eyes to simulate crying, then from under her ears to the corner of her lips, cut a slit on her third eye, then her temples, sides of nose then corner of lips to chin, from chin a line down to top of chest, then lines from neck to shoulders, cut behind the ears, then broad arcoss her brow, then I gouge her eyes out and let her writhe in pain, grab her by the lips and cut through her cheeks to let her jaw hang, after a moment I cut her down and let her body collapse on the floor, lay her on stomach, remove rope and pull back her hesd with her hair, start slicing left to right, right to left around her neck, let her bleed, pull her back further, back breaking from the arch, cut under her beasts, place knife edge on her slit and run quick upward strokes from her pussy to stomach, flicking out the tip of the knife each time until I felt it was enough, pull her all the way onto her back, step on shoulders pulling head by hair twisting and sawing through the left over flesh on her neck until her head is severed from the body, toss the head aside and fuck her lifeless bloody self until I cum and rip the limbs off her body just leaving the torso.

Burning of clothes seems unnecessary.