Got into my gfs icloud and found these pics. What the fuck do I do...

Got into my gfs icloud and found these pics. What the fuck do I do? Her mom was always "joking" about her getting a white dude and having cute white babies. Should I just end myself? Pic related

Yes beta, please do. Immediately.

we need moar

i'm sure it's a troll but fuck it would make me so satisfied if this were true.

Im half beaner and half asian and shes full on fillipino. My dick is small compared to this. What the fuck please help

show yours for science

The distance from his waist to his dick looks wrong to me. Anyone else?

Im at work and I havent been able to achieve an erection since i found these pics anyways. My dick has literally shivled and retracted into my torso.

5.5 incher, nothing special, OP is 4''

Dump her. Don't tell her you got into her icloud because it might get you into trouble. Tell her things aren't working out and go from there. Kick her to the curb

jesus christ that guy's dick isn't even big, it's average
do you have a microdick?

I don't mean the dick size, I mean to where the dick sits on his body. The length of his pelvis seems wrong.

We've been together for two years I cant just dump her without giving her a reason. I havent asked her about it yet. Best case scenario it an old boyfriend but im still feeling inscure as fuck. Im a little over 5 inches when im maxed out but the guy looks way bigger

>We've been together for two years I cant just dump her without giving her a reason.

Like hell you can't. Your reason is that you don't feel the same way about her any more, and want to move on. Simple.

im only six inches he doesn't look much bigger, don't worry bro its all bout how you use it.

I feel i owe it to her. How do i know these arent old pics? If it was id understand i guess but theres no way to confront her about this without looking like a pathetic cuck

>Discovers some dudes pic on gf's phone
>i feel i owe it to her

Alright, cucky, time to learn to eat white cum.

Try not to say anything and if you find more pics dump her ass

6 inches is above normal for a white guy you cuck.

Not only doesn't bother me that the guy is bigger than me but the sheer number of pics is just making want to throw acid on my crotch

if she has a bunch she obviously misses him, she probs still fucks him cus your tiny cock, I knew a korean girl that would hit me up soon as her bf left to get a decent dick cus daniel was 4inchs

She always told me i was a good size. Is this how elliot felt?

look at the date, when is she was with you dump that bitch otherwise fucked

he probs was to big and would just slam her pussy. don't wory about it bro.. its about how you use it. my gf had a dude who was 7 inchs. I'm 6 and she sometimes says im a little to big. don't worry about it bro and jus tfuck

Don't post dick threads. Take this shit to faggotville, faggot.