Who would win /b ?

Who would win /b ?

Jesus motherfucker

Sadly, Muhammad. The dude was actually a military general. Not a great one, but better than Jesus.

But Jesus could do miracles.

Well, they're both dead, so...

Your mom

Jesus comes back to life in 3 days .

Muhammad has a winged horse.

Well they both never existed, so....

Muhammad

Dude established a government based off his own religious ideologies and forced he people to memorize the quran by heart so that it will remain unforgettable until the end of time. Christians can hardly memorize their own Bible.. Well the parts they don't want to that is.

Science.

Thats his girlfriend

Bait or retarded?

How dare you!!!! Thats the wife of the profet

Jesus enjoys pain. He might not be able to fight back, but he could just stand there taking punishment until Muhammad just gives up. And if he dies during the bdsm session, he just rises from the dead and becomes god.

Okay let's get retarded for a second.

Jesus is obviously a spellcaster and Squishy. Although it has probably lightning attacks and healing abilities I don't know if it would stand against the might of a Arabic Warlord with an army and the word of Allah behind it, which I would assume is a blessing/buff of sorts.

I just can't see this going down there without them eventually reconciling their differences. Jesus was a really affable dude from what I can see

could jesus turn your body water in wine or is that just a party trick?

It's called getting drunk on the holy spirits.

The holy pork

>devotion aura

>mohammad
>child fucker
>/b
Clear winner

Hey now, child molestation does nothing to hinder your capabilities in battle.

Pls keep to /pol with that and focus on the task at hand: determining the outcome of a Holy battle

I love the look on the face of the only girl in the boat

Muhammad is a paladin, which means he is both tank and heals.

Hitlef

jesus would bast him with piss