What's up with traps being way better at pleasing guys during sex than girls?

what's up with traps being way better at pleasing guys during sex than girls?
how one who's not addicted to males at all can please dude better than girl, one who's attracted to guys as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more?
face?

Wut?

why do so many of them have such tiny dicks? is it the hormone treatment?

maybe

My theory is that they understand the anatomy since they have it, just like lesbians know how to eat.
Other thing is that they have more testosterone than women so they know what being horny most of the time is like.

Dem socks and baby dick
Sauce?

Kik me makemegape420 I'm a horny sissy always happy to help a nice cock cum

Yeah it is, ones that have normal size dicks aren't on hormones or haven't been on them for that long.

And you came to a thread talking about traps why?

Sissies aren't traps gtfo.

Don't be a dick. She's just a sissy looking for attention.

Anuses are not better. Some traps will suck a dick better than a young woman, but an (30+) woman can suck a dick as good as anyone. And you get three holes with a woman. Trapps are just fags with ponytails.

>don't be a dick
>grouping traps with sissies

People like are the reason trap threads are getting shitter.

>she
>crossdresser
>she

a friend of mine does hormones for like 2 years now, i think, and ,if not erect, her penis is small but if its full ragemode its like 22cm

SAUCE????

>people like are

No, elitists like you are the reason threads are getting shittier. Not everyone wants to show their face on Cred Forums. At least she didn't post a panties and knee sock pic. Stop being a faggot, fag.

>fucks
>0
>fucks

You're really really bad at talking to sissies and traps, aren't you?

>calls others fag
>elitists

How the fuck am i an elitist? Traps and cds/sissies aren't even the fucking same. Stop grouping them together you fucking retard.

because they are dudes

next question

Anyone know how they get so much hair removed so evenly? Do they just shave alone, or is there some other hair removal procedure they go through? Wanna know all the options to see what's easiest for me to try out

>acts like a fag
>gets called a fag

The whole trap/trans/cd/sissy/mental illness grouping is a courtesy to Cred Forums, as you're one of until elitist cunts that thinks you're entitled to your own thread, catered just for you. By grouping them together, you avoid the attacks and buttmad tweens. Stop being such a faggot, fag.

>her

Traps are she's though, traps are preop passable trannies, crossdressers and sissies are just guys in dresses.

Why would i talk to sissies? Other traps are fine but sissies are shit.

Why does she always delete her Tumblr? Pics are impossible to find

Because sissies like to be feminized. There hasn't been a decent trap that frequented Cred Forums since lazors.

And sissies are easier to get and more fun. Get a cute twink, make him dress up, call him a girl while you split rails.

Traps are annoying after about 10 minutes of not touching a penis.

>avoid buttmad tweens
>tweens posting thigh high pics in every thread

Trap threads where fine though, then the fags in socks started posting and the quality of threads went downhill cause alot of traps don't want to be associated with crossdressers and sissies.

Are you fucking new? Cause you aure seem like it.

You are retarded.
Traps are men in all possible ways bar clothing and mannerism.

A tranny is a tranny, not a trap, you look at it and you know what it is - a tranny, if he passes, he is a lucky tranny.

You need to bend reality to comfort your sexuality you pathetic shit

Not sure. I've got a good amount. Let me dig through my stuff

>dressing up in girls clothes = feminised

If they want to get feminised surely they'd just get hormones. Wearing dresses doesn't feminise someone.

This is entirely wrong though, you people are filling every trap thread with shemales.
Trap threads were about boys that look like girls, since you accepted shemales who arent traps you opened the door for anyone who can convince himself.

It literally does. Maybe you need to check your definitions.

They're going to post regardless, but the large scale shit posting is more contained.

Traps haven't left because of sissies and cross dressers, fag. They left because of /soc/ and getting dox'd to fuck.

07, baby.

Are you fucking dense?

That's what a trap is you fucking newfag. The definition of a trap is a preop passable tranny since all famous traps that got posted on Cred Forums are trans.

Stop trying to change the definition and gtfo.

The stupidest post this thread...

For a lot of cross dressers, its just a kink, not a lifestyle. They want to wear pretty dresses, called girly names, and get fucked. Once all that is done they usually go back to being normal guys.

See
This is what the definition was originally and still is.

Newfags don't get to change the definition.

That doesnt look like her but if you have more post pls

people with small dicks have lower testosterone production in general (hence the small dick)... so naturally they will not fit to the gender stereotype of being "manly"

It's not, I'm just trying to contribute.

No.
Again, you're trying to do that.
When the term was born it meant a boy who can pass as a girl

Its that simple, a boy/guy/man who passes as a girl, thus the definition trap.

A person on hormones is a tranny already, its not a boy passing as a girl, its a tranny that may pass as a girl.

Bailey Jay was a boy when he flagshipped the fucking term, not a tranny - he may be a tranny now, but the term was made because it was a BOY PASSING AS A GIRL you dumb sack of estrogen-addled shit.

Its you?

No, bro. I'm just a normal guy.

>This is what the definition was originally and still is.
>
>Newfags don't get to change the definition.

Are you irony personified?
trannies werent one tenth as common when the term was made, why would it be the original?
Because you weren't in highschool yet back then?

Im really horny right now, open your kik and have a nice talk with me

Has anyone ever been as far trap to attraction male response of femenine aspect and manner to be a better orgasm pleantries deep within a reason of crevice?

I want to try getting all my hair (other than my head) removed to see how I would look, just an experiment, but I want to know how these traps get their hair so evenly removed, do they just shave? Because it seems a bit difficult to shave all pubes and ass evenly without missing a spot. Is there some other hair removal they use? Do they just go in for waxings? I wanna know all the options here so I can know what would be easiest

>trying this hard to change the definition to suit shitty crossdressers.

A trap is feminine in all aspects bar dick, hence "trap". Passable trannies are more feminine than crossdressers, since for one they have tits.

Try all you want fag, Bailey Jay is a trap and trans hence why traps = trans. Deal with it.

Nice implications newfag.

tscutiepie.tumblr.com

>A trap is feminine in all aspects bar dick, hence "trap".
>traps = trans

Contrdicted your own definition in a single post, good fucking job, you know the equal sign means equal, the same.

All these dumb 14 year olds here...I shudder to think what you guys will grow up to, probably start transitioning into a trap or something.

sauce?

Like literally. Where is this pseudoscience coming from...

I think you read that wrong?

Im arguing that traps are trans and passable trannies are feminine in most ways except the dick.

Anyone who seeks out traps and faps to them is a degenerate faggot and should seriously consider killing themselves.

It's a male you fucking retards.

Kill yourselves.

ENOUGH OF THIS FAGGOTRY.

DIE FAGGOT DIE

MODS CLEAN THIS PLACE UP

wow, you were clearly not loved enough as a child.

Can you faggots stop posting these threads on Cred Forums already?
Get the fuck out

Lol you're a bitch gtfo

explain this picture

dude got into a dance-off against some popular kid. Everyone is waiting to see his moves. He stands alone to build suspense for a bit, and totally owns everything like a fucking boss.

I think the shirt is shopped, if I recall. I don't have a link to sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU

hm

>This nigga gets it.

This nigga should prolly take smaller doses of it, but hell, he gets it.

what kind of retarded fucking image is this

not true really

yeah he said bullshit

it's the lack of erections. trans girls who get an erection regularly, like once a week, keep their thing from dying off. lack of testosterone means lack of erections.

shaving, hair removal cream, laser hair removal

I heard hair removal creams burn though, I don't want that on my asshole and balls, are there kinds that don't burn?

This

holy hono lulu
cheesespin.net/

I use Magic Shave Gold, I get it cheap on amazon. Since it's so cheap you can buy it and just do a test - apply to a small area in your inner thigh, above your dick and a small bit on your balls. use as instructed. if no irritation after 24 hours its safe. DO NOT USE NAIR unless it's nair for women bikini, even the mens genital stuff will often burn

Thanks, I'll look into that. Does it burn at all for you? Is it like hair bleach where a lower strength still burns, just without doing real skin damage?

Not really sure what's in it, but it works fine for me. Never burns. Also keeps me smoother for longer than shaving and is softer when it grows back

Cool, yeah I looked at the Amazon reviews, there were a bunch from people that use it on their pubes, and I read the description, it's meant for the face, so it's gonna be nice to skin. I'll probably buy that pretty soon

tbh i dont know why they don't advertise it for pubes when it works so well. anyway, hope it works for you