Let's get a Missouri thread!

Let's get a Missouri thread!

Anyone ever been to Montgomery County?

KC Reporting in

I haven't. What's up there cows and fields? Jasper and greene county here

Yep. Not much to MO outside of St Louis and Kansas City. At least we got Branson!

Your dog?

I love Branson! Actually heading to silver dollar city tjis weekend. Springfield isn't all bad with all the collage women

And Asians

Can attest to the large Asian population in springfield

I got lucky, my wife is Asian, that's why I moved to this meth city lol

I haven't been to Silver Dollar City in years. Is it still great,or is it a Steampunk park now?

It's still great, stuck with the old time feeling, the trains show kinda went downhill the acting and script sucks they dont even rob the train anymore. But more rides and shit. Still beautiful and expensive.

Arkansas fag here. And I hate all of you Missouri fucks.

Go back to your cousins bed faggot

They don't rob the train anymore!? Rabble rabble rabble!

Let me guess Erika springs? Haha

I'm sure your meth light bulb is starting to cool down, probably time for another hit, jethrow.

Bentonville.

Enjoying your poverty, meth, and cousin-fucking, inferior state?

Nudes?

Yeah it's stupid unfortunately. But the rest is still the same, maybe better

Is that how you spell Jeffro? I've only ever heard it out loud.

That's why I made this thread. But silver dollar city works too

I'm glad north west arkansas is in the top 5 cheapest places to live in the usa. Feels good.

No idea tbh fam. I just took a shot at it

Jethrow

That's them Arkansas public educations

kansas master race here.

cant spell missouri without sour

Tell me one way Arkansas is superior to Missouri, and I can give ten reasons you're wrong.

Jocelynn T. Need wins

Can't spell Arkansas without cousin

Explain why Kansas is superior? When I went there all you had was flat land and the museum in Wamego. Nothing from Kansas City, though. We share that.

Arkansas is ranked 35th out of 51 states in schools. Missouri is a close 44th.

Our schools rank higher. It's cheaper to live here. All jokes aside there is more cousin fucking in your meth riddled state than mine. But objectively both states are awful.

Anyone got Maryville? An Allie maybe

Arkansas is ranked 16 and Missouri is 6th in college football

69th* my mistake.

this state sucks hard and everyone is obsessed with jesus and guns. glad i moved.

Fairs fair.
1) St Louis Arch is the most unique monument, n the world
2)The St Louis Zoo is one of the best in the world
3) The Annheiser Busch Factory
4)Busch Stadium
5)Cardinals
6)City Museum
7)Branson. Even you like Branson
8)Spirit of St. Louis
9) John Goodman, Brad Pitt, and Jon Hamm
10) Mark Twain

I live in Missouri and everyday I hate more and more. The fucking regards that run this state won't get their head out of their ads to realize that if they want to make money they need to leagalize marijuana but they are fucking freed retarded pieces of shit with their hands up the oil and timber industry's ads to as it.

Hey, I'm Jewish and I can't stand guns!

Nudes guys

It's like that everywhere. It's not unique to Missouri. Learn to spell.

She looks familiar, who?

Not putting her name on here

Understandable.

Checked wrong pic my bad

Now give me 10 more. The deal was I give you one, you give me 10, I gave you 2. And most of what you posted is an opinion. I hate branson. And the arch is currently is and will be under construction for the distant future. That being said it's still a fun place to visit. I went up there for the journey concert a month or so ago. I prefer disney though.

As soon as my tablet charges I'll have a few wins.

You told me good schools and cheaper to live. You already said cheaper to live. So it doesn't count.

I drove across the bridge, got high in Illinois, and then drove back and went to the top of the arch. Good stuff

Brb, gotta find the pussy shot.

Why don't YOU give us ten reasons why Arkansas is superior?

I seen some woods, lots of cows and farms and mexicans....all and all Missouri

Oh shit I know her! I think I know who you are too!

Holey hell

I don't think I could find 10. Like I said, both states are shit. I just think mine a little better than yours. But you have a cheese cake factory. So you have that going for you

Go to St Louis or Branson. That's where all the cool shit is that sets us apart from Kansas or Arkansas

Where then?

And several theme parks. And a huge brewery. And better sports teams.

I came up with ten. You can't come up with five?

Im op btw, and am from Springfield lol silver dollar city this weekend. I just like making fun of Missouri althoughI love the woods

She is going to be PISSED when she sees this!

Op here.....the duck is this captcha shit!

Don't care.

You have a brewery, we have walmart. Ours is bigger. I can't argue about theme parks because I don't think we have any. Sports teams? In college football arkansas is nber 16, you're number 69. That's a huge difference

can't spell kansas without republicunts that can't afford school

it's cheaper to live there because no one wants to, and there is 0 industry

i bet you have decorative glass and lava rock in your yard

>Arkansas
>"We's gots Walmart! You can keep your Branson and your brewery!"

Who cares about college sports? You don't even have a major league baseball team!

"We have Walmart!"

What have I created........shit thread. Quit hitching about whose state is better. This is not and Arkansas thread
This is not an Oklahoma thread
Not a Kansas thread
This is a fucking Missouri thread.
We happen to think Missouri is better than any other (besides main the Missouri of the north) so take your equally shit state and make your own thread please. I dont want bitching and moaning. I want a friendly discussion on the awesomeness of Missouri and women. And beer...

And baseball teams! And theme parks! And Zoo! And Arch, and museums, and Monsanto!

MANSANTO!

It's great for late night drunken bonfires

I've been to like six of those, and I'm amazed there aren't more injuries.