I am a white virgin at the age of 23 living in Sweden

I am a white virgin at the age of 23 living in Sweden.
I have tried getting laid numerous times with girls but have always been neglected. One thing i have noticed about our girls here is that they are very fond of immigrants, especially black guys.
When I have been out with my friends, the girls always flock to black guys and they end up going home with them.

It's extremely hard to get laid as a white guy if you aren't a millionaire or look like Brad Pitt.

You don't want to fuck the club girls anyways, find some other hangout with more homely girls. I've had more luck at student associations that aren't centered around alcohol, but any smaller group is where you find the real pearls.

shut up, nigger shill

Swedish "men" are some of the most effeminate in the world. Women want alpha males, not beta cucks that play video games all day.

Lmao bait

Proper swedish girls only go for swedish guys or really integrated immigrants

Men du är förmodligen inte svensk ändå

You can't generalize club girls like that. All kind of girls go out once in a while. Besides, even the quiet, shy ones that don't act slutty probably crazy black cock.

You can think Zionism and Zionist media for that user, they hate the white folk, they really really do. I wouldnt take it too personally but I would start getting informed of the nature of the conspiracy around you and also getting somewhat involved in local politics and the Swedish Democrats at least if I were you, it's a small country so you can make a big difference as opposed to being an American where theres fucking 300 million plus people

thank not think zionism

Jag är svensk. Det är en illusion att svenska tjejer skulle föredra svenska killar framför invandrare. Invandrare ses som exotiska och har mycket enklare att få ligga.

>> Let me blame everyone else for me being a fucking beta

Sure, but the majority that OP might get together with are the sluts who don't think first. It's better to find someone in another setting where you can get to know each other first.

I am the opposite of beta actually. I am quite respected in my social circle and people find me funny to hang with. Girls just don't want to get physical with me.

They would rather prefer black guys before me as well.

Then you have either a bad personality or bad social circles.

Gå med i några förebingar för att träffa nytt redigt folk.

true, I'm white and Scandinavian tourist girls are way easier than american white girls just because i act confident and very bold

they are actually less shallow and brainwashed

I want you to get too paranoid, so women are all sluts, with me are the most holy then go around with her friends and are the most hoes

So you come to Cred Forums of all places to ask for advise, eh?

Har du lässvårigheter? Det spelar ingen roll om du träffar tjejer i föreningar, de gillar förmodligen att bli pumpade av en svart kuk också.

Jävlar vad saltig du är, det finns tjejer där ute som har bra moral. Men du måste vara en bra man för att intressera dem vilket du inte verkar vara.

there is no human on this planet that doesn't realize whites are the supreme species. the problem is your a feeble degenerate cuck who manifests your delusions

Jag är bara realistisk.

Dessutom är det där om föreningar inte för att alla där är vettiga, men det är troligare att du träffar en redig kvinna där än på en nattklubb.

Du snackar skit.

These piece of shit threads are all shills. I am married to a 24 year old Swedish Blonde hottie, and her and the majority of all her friends are racist as fuck against niggers and sand niggers. I am a white American if that matters.

Whites are not better but it is a hell of a lot better to be white... and male.
Att hata kvinnor är ingen bra start nä..

Nej seriöst, det finns folk där ute som inte gillar raggningskulturen på nattklubbar. Men om du vill ragga på ställen där du slipper tävla mot stora negerkukar så gå på dansbanor, svenska tjejer som i princip bara träffar svenska killar. Inte ovanligt med bondetjejer som är lite rasistiska med

lol

>muh dick

But seriously, most white women dont crave black cock except as a novelty, its something taboo, it's foreign, all that staff that gets the juices flowing.

Fuck off faggot

Actually they crave it alot. Girls have even said this to me. while drunk.

As I said, get to know better girls.

Precis.. skaffa 855a, jeansväst och börja lyssna på eddie... Ha alltid 2 dunkar i bagaget så ordnar det sig.
>lite

All girls think this way you stupid repeating idiot.

Ditt mål är ju att knulla tjejer som inte gillar negrar, då får du ta att du inte kan gå runt och vara dig själv så som du beter sig om du vill ha någon.

>Sweden
>black immigrants
Nice try John Johnson, every European knows Sweden is new Arabia not new Africa
Meanwhile the US has more with black people due to slavery so how about you stop pretending to be swedish

Men alltså skämtar du eller? Svenska tjejer lär ju vara bland de enklaste att få omkull. Vem fan har svår att konkurrera mot en neger??

You wouldn't have to make these threads everyday if any of this were true. Nobody makes threads about how they burned themselves after sticking their hands in a fire, because we all know that fire is hot.

If white women preferred black men, you wouldn't have to tell us so every day with a dozen new threads exactly like this one. We'd already know.

A quick Google search would tell you that 92.3% of all marriages in the US are same-race unions. Generally speaking, white women like white men with money and jobs, and only the most poorly-educated white women date African-descended men. But you don't need to be told this, because you already know it.

The stats aren't any better in Sweden, where only 15% of the population is an immigrant population.

tl;dr: The fact that you have to make threads like this one should tell you that you're not fooling anybody.

i see the "you mad white boi" threads are evolving. I wish i got paid to shitpost.