I have to break it off with some chick, doubles decides what I say

I have to break it off with some chick, doubles decides what I say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYx3I9aqy_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send her this video repeatedly via text message until she dumps you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYx3I9aqy_0

its concerning that you're making it about that. it add more fuel to your existence fire

Sorry but my love for senpai is to strong. We need to break up because there is no room for you between me and senpai

Listen hun; yous a gud fuk n'all but its time fo me to move on to bigger n' better things you see? I hope you don't kill yo self over dis but if you did I wouldn't care fo real fo reals

Sorry im a weaboo and I identify myself as an asexual being, leave me alone (cringe smile and leave)

>to

pic related

The most hurtful break up is not saying anything. Just never again reply to any of that girls phone calls, emails, text messages, whatever. Drop her cold. She will need years to get over that (if you were important to her in any way).

roll

reroolll

roll

reruoall

is that what you think this is?
What am i supposed to think? give you the benefit of the doubt for the nth time

Aw, fuck, no, how lame is that? OP, these are wrong dubs. Don't do that.

What? Speak English, faggot.

fuck off

Just text her "bye bye!" (Exactly as quoted andcompletely cut off all contact, don't pick up any of her calls or reply to any of her texts. Post screenshots

Roll for this

Reroll

Rolling for this

Sorry, but I can't cheat on my waifu anymore. our love is too strong. Rem for life.

>you're dick's not big enough for me. It's gotta be bigger than mine.

Rolland

NNUUUMMBBBERRTT OOOFF THHHEEE BBBEEEAASSTTTT

Satan with dubs on the side wins

OP here sorry for the late reply, she hasn't seen rest of them but I have just been sending them every so often

You got dubs, you fucking faggot. Now you have to break up with her without our help.

>Does a post that isn't doubles
>Gets doubles with reply to said post
I'm okay with this