Do you think your brain is actually in your body...

Do you think your brain is actually in your body, or is this more of a simulated situation where this is just like a really advanced VR?

Honestly, if I'm not just experiencing a simulation right now, I don't understand the purpose of actually being a conscious thing controlling a body. Like, what purpose would that serve? Why am I experiencing things?

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

first time smoking weed OP?

This is seriously fucking with my mind right now.

I'm already up, that's the problem

What about the fact that the number of persons in the world changes every second? There are people joining and living the game as it was a minecraft server?

The purpose of life is nothing more than living itself, but here's the thing, you must learn how to live it. I recomend you bojack horseman.

Wot

What if you're in a perpetual hell. You've been here so long that you have forgotten why are forced to suffer through life time and time again.

consciousness evolved as a side effect of complex social interactions. In the end human behavior becomes so complex you can't only internalize other people, but you need to know your own standings in the world too.

Either way consciousness is only one of the latest and more shallow echelons of our brain. Attraction, lust, survival instinct, that all stems from our reptilian brain. Then there's our mammal brain which takes care of emotions and personality, and lastly there's the abundant gray matter which effectively cursed and blessed us with consciousness.

no, the purpose of life is reproduction. Life is only a cycle of regeneration and degeneration. Like cells in a body we are born and die, ad infinitum or until the next mass extinction

The brain is effectively a limited simulator of reality.
There is no purpose unless you're superstitious.

Im enjoying my life and having a lot of great sex. I love hell then.

I don't believe you are enjoying life

Cut your finger off Op
Then come back and tell me about your half baked theory

Look at that number.

Hell loves him

Muahahaha

>Top kek

what purpose would that serve

Im sorry for you m8. May you have a good life in the next one.

I know user, but thats is just the animal part, we as rational people have other necesities, my dick is not the only thing that thinks