Any tips on how to an hero without pain?

Any tips on how to an hero without pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullet to the head

Helium up your anus until you feel full and then just go to sleep. 100% dead

what if no money? like literally no money?

>copy
>paste

Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

It's called google, faggot.

Search for yourself.

Nobody cares.

nice bait you fucking faggot
>as if the internet has anything better to offer than this page

There is a way, but I hope you're not in a hurry cause it'll take about 60 years or so

nice meme

>Helium
If you dare to believe the memes. I've heard that it's actually quite painless from my friend who works in a hostpital but on the other hand it's extremely painfull if you use too much shit.

>Bullet in the head
Fastest. Least painless.

>Jump in front of a moving train
It should kill you in a second. Or you'll experience few minutes of unimaginable pain and then die anyways.

>Hang yourself
If you do it properly, you'll break your neck and die in a second

>Love someone and watch them slowly drift away
You'll die every second of every day.

Don't get me started

i heard something about some stuff you clean gold rings with.. anyone knows something about this?

>put your arm in hot water (bathtub will be okay)
>open your veins

Is that the cleaner you're supposed drink and die coz of it? I've heard that after drinking it you throw up as crazy and go through extreme pain but not die on instant

>Love someone and watch them slowly drift away. You'll die every second of every day.

head on railway track

If no money, do it in front of a train or jump from a tall building or highway. If you have a little money take a shit ton of advil or aleve, enough to make you want to pass out, fall off said bridge and you'll not feel anything by the time you land

find out where there's an "black lives matters" protest going on and do this

>turn on your gas hob.
>light candle
>sit tight till you're an hero.

>Take a kitchen knife
>find cops at a gas station
>Run at them waving knife and yell "Allahu Ackbar"
>Profit

What movie is this