youtube.com/watch?v=pbqhRkG-NH4
rabb.it/shino83
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 virgin faggots claiming pictures as their girlfriends

Cirno claim!!

shieeeeeeeet

this is a bit early
get back here

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Bump limit.

mandatory FUCKING CUNTS! claim.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbqhRkG-NH4

back right in time for the new thread

Alright, let's do this again.

Heya waifu, how are you all?

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

How can someone receive any enjoyment from shitpostign this much?

I don't get it... Nothing is actually accomplished...

Still here

(shiro)
Hello Shiro! What's up?

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTH ING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Chen thread again.

take a guess

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music sec tion of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

I received enjoyment shitposting stuff with Chen's name my first month here. AKA, new to /waifu/.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fuc king chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

I'm ok.

Especially with those 9's

Is just making people hate chen

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you ma ke me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you liter ally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Not much. Watching some YouTube. Didn't go to school today. Yourself?

Liar.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, sc hoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

I guess you're a bit annoyed

On another side note I dug around a bit about Gorillaz and listened to some of their songs. I'm surprised that I like most of them. Although I have 4 favourites. Those being
Clint Eastwood
19 2000
Dare
Feel Good Inc.

I'm glad I can make a baka feel better about herself. Maybe I get more nines?

Can someone continue posting this pasta I'm getting bored!

>Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

im pretty good mostly
yourself?
hey shiro
how are you man

So this probably going to be the thing for today and probably tomorrow

Please help!

>You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

HELP.

>Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
>You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Same actually, watching FunHaus. I had a couple of classes today, about fell asleep in the second class.

But it accomplishes nothing....

It's not even ACTIVELY ruining the thread. It's just passively doing it.
It makes the thread end sooner, but no one really cares. And I'm just gonna filter the posts in a few minutes anyway...

Like, shitposting like this does NOT actually complete any real goal.
I've destroyed Civ threads by killing everyone in the town due to Syphilis or something. THAT'S funny, because then they need to start a new thread immediately unless they ignore it.

THIS just speeds up thread creation and deletion. Doesn't counteract what's going on, and you don't GET anything out of it...

HELP GOD IT BURNS

got that fuckin right

have you heard kids with guns yet?

Hello

Miho claimed

Thanks for free bumps

>what is going on

Lots of shitposting

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.Every FUCKING day with these fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

I'm okay. Tired and watching some stuff. You?

I'm good, thanks. Well, I just fled from a "non binary" person who transitioned once because holy fuck he's obnoxious

>Could you pleas not call me she or he?
Hell no. Fuck you

Yup, you even shoved that one down my throat. I liked it but I thought it was rather weak compared to the others.

Sup Mugen?

Maybe they're sageing? Well I doubt it too

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.Every FUCKING day with these fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

GOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.Every FUCKINGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.Every FUCKINGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.Every FUCKING

Nah fuck this you cunts are mean :^(

>chen

The poster will leave and we can continue our shitty thread yay!

How refreshing, its been a bit since ive seen some
How goes it catto?

Hello flower eater, anything on the job?
I just bought legion so you must shame me

Sachi, just stop

Meanie.

what are you watching?
im doing pretty okay
had a good day at school at least
kek that shit actually exists in real life?
im sorry you had to deal with that
never seen one outside, must have been a rare sight

R00d

Good I guess

We also had like, seven or so other people that were claiming Felix

Glad they did fuck all there and left after a bit

Well, filtered that shit...

yea, the whole point was to make a hard point (school shootings) sound soft.
its one of my top 10 by them,
listen to all their albums, in order.
you may understand the story of gorillaz without trying if you do it like that.

also, can you take control of:
rabb.it/shino83
for me,
need albums playing while shino is being a cunt and abandoning it, and i need to go somewhere now so i cant do it.

Stealing felix trips me daddy

Cow Chop. Watching them play Dark Souls 3.
I didn't go to school today.

After I stopped well done you fucking autistic faggot.

Hana Song

Le backpeddle: the user.

Hey I don't spam because I hate waifu, I spam because it's funny for me, periodically.

>chen

Nice buzzword

bazinga

shame on you
no, no new job yet. Sadly

oh, no way outside, I was in this chatroom you see. Yesterday to. Seemed like a chill bunch who just talk like we do. But today? Today this piece of shit came in and everything went left. Fucking useless piece of shit is a camwhore as well as a fucking drug addict.

ah, I see. In that case it's nice

>I watched a video about gorillaz explaining the story about them a bit

I think I'll listen to them in order

And so I should just spam you with music? I'm not confident in my musical taste considering I never really cared

Well someone's gotta do it

your welcome

>chen

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Kill yourself

d_va_fanart__overwatch__by_puffyko-da6mdup.jpg

id heaven
can i hug you now?

Hey I see its just as autistic as usual here

Fucking elitists and their shitposting

>WHEN THE NEW KID POSTS THE FUCKED UP VERSION

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

three times I thought Cirno was Rem

Calamity-masu'd

Post trip

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Ive never had that happen, but its gotta be annoying. Usually if that happens people know bny the filenames or trips
Felix is a qt though so it makes sense others want em

thank you, i must hang my head in shame
Ah, it will come, fear not friend. Do anything today?

!jerk

>chen

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

you should, it helps.

just listen to the gorillaz albums through that.
you can get rid of the outkast one if you want.
or put on any other bands you know are top-ish tier.
i don't wanna come back and have some bob the builder shit on k.

Heh?

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

trip

>chen

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

But rem doesn't look like cirno

I don't see it on your posts

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

mugen a best. fuu a shit

how does it feel to be popular?

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

fuck you im real chen

>chen

Yo, /waifu/ sup.
Nepu claimed and all that.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

oh watching darks sould is funny as hell, and even if they dont die all the time its fun, watching people kick ass at that game is impressive
why not though?
i feel a lot of built up anger. why didnt you release that to "it"
wassup my man

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

youre not posting with ur trip chen

I was talking to a friend who's watching Hyperdimension, and he said Nep is a shit-tier waifu.

Just saying. I told him I'd let you know.

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

__d_va_and_mercy_overwatch_drawn_by_mwo_imma_hwag__94ca99db65edc275eadbe8577f56cbdi.jpg

>I wish i knew :(

I still want to hug you

You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME , PROCHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't y on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're y I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

Met an old friend and had some catching up to do. Nothing else

Ah, I see. Sure thing
How about Queen and Depeche Mode? I was told they are higher tier and I don't dislike them

Cuz this piece of useless shit is fucking with a mod (literally) and got mod rights that way. I've been passive aggressive the whole time and now I need to vent a bit.

I was quickly scrolling through, don't blame me

FUCK OFF SACHO I'M ON MOBILE

>chen

The man known as Heaven !/Heaven/26

Hey.
Doctor's appointment.

I'm blaming you

But does he know how many licks it takes to get to the centre of a tootsie roll?

Do whatever you want,

I'm going to watch Sakura Trick

Are you sure? I mean it is plainly written there, it's not hard to see

queen is a must have.
haven't placed depeche mode in a tier yet, i should probably get round to that. (my tiers are different to most)

ah that sucks, good idea you left then
hows life, other than that?
just a check up or something wrong?

Dva a best. Mei a shit
That said, i am still a mercy main though. So i take second place

That sounds rad, did you have a good time hanging with em?
I had to get blood drawn this morning and i was a sad

Maybe he just has a shit taste? But there is nothing to worry about! He'll be gone in a couple of day. :^)))))
Yo tsunyun, nothing much, fellow, kind of bored as usual, what about you?

I'll let him know your thoughts later

I see. Well, I'm gonna put up a Depeche Mode album then. I mean I have one and I like some of their songs like Personal Jesus.

Depressing and happy at the same time. I don't have a job to preserve my future appartment. But I got two kittens and I'm starting university soon again. This time I'm gonna pull it through. It means I get a save job for the future.

I did. We went to a Mexican place and had a burrito. And then we just talked and talked for two or three hours. It was nice

>Blood drawn this morning and a sad
Why and why?

Therapist.

Thread seems dead without mai and heaven shitposting.

Can he prescribe a rope. Easy fix.

Flat chest Rem best Rem

Mi liu*
Maid rem best rem

heh k,
i cant find A FUCKING LIGHTER,
SWEAR DOWN NOW, IF SHINOBU STOLE IT AGAIN IMMA SLAP A BITCH UP.
im also dressed now, so once i find this shitty fuckin lighter ill be leaving

today was a weird day for me but now im just relaxing
i should be doing some homework but i am easily distracted
i get that feeling, it sucks doesnt it?
deprision can take over with no warning
you still putting out your resume?
oh right
just a usual check up or do you need to talk with him?
i dont really know how they work so im just asking

rekt

mercy second best girl indeed but if you main her you must love abuse

>heaven
Getting street rep while hustling for that kilos of dope yo

Bye.

Now why would she do that?
Just a usual check up. I meet her like every month or so.

Good afternoon cancer.

Sometimes having someone spit in your face and telll you that you're worthless, face to face, will give you a reason to do something. Even if that reason is proving them wrong.

Agreed

ahaha, good luck finding that lighter

Yes... kinda... I should write one again, been a week since the last one.

oh, look a new shitposter... literally

>tfw a shitposter has 150 different pics of shit
it is amazing in it's own way

Okay. I know this.

faa.jpg
>:( pls no bully
Its pretty shitty

Cirno is best. Just in general. Bakas~

>condescending weebfags

It is amazing in it's own way

That's why your the rapist can hand you a rope and say end it now.

here

Sounds like a good day, its good to just sit and talk with people and be in the moment
I havent had it tested in forever and i was at the doctors yesterday so they wanted to. Also i hate needles so that made me a sad

Ive been a support main for years, ive taken more abuse than you can imagine friendo. Im numb to it at this point

Good artist

>literal shitposting...

I don't think she would do that though.

I also don't like needles but I just look away and it's al good

It sure is

ikr

Take a photo of her, nut on it, and send it to her.

I suppose I could do that.

Faggot-weebies

just take it

not the hero we deserve...

ill just leave her here, i should be cleaning but I'm having trouble finding the motivation

meth

o8oainrUCr1rj9mn5_1280.png
>no
do it user i believe in you

user, do you have a scat fetish?

This thread is bullshit.

Thread hasn't been this shitty for a while.

That's a load of crap and you know it..

>be me
>be shitposter
>decide to take shitposting to a literal level
>google shit
>download 150+ different kinds of shit
>post them in a random thread
>don't realize how pathetic he must be having a full folder full of shit pics

Cocaine.
Hi there.

I still have a meltdown even if i look away. Im probly just a wuss. I could have swore i felt it bubbling when it was happening and it freaked me out
I ate a good breakfast after though so i was okay

Im no hero, i just enjoy my role friendo. I enjoy playing all of the supports though. It all just depends on team comps. Normally i run Mercy, Zen, and Ana in rotation. I only play lucio on koth maps

a scat fetish would require some kind of sex happening I would think this is probably just a fecal fetish

Wow so many people claimed Detroit

I said hi previously. How're you doing?

Ah, no, don't worry. I mean look at the needle again. It's long enough to go through your entire arm.

/thread

kek'd

Anyone know what might qualify as a "Random filename"
in Regular Expression form?
x354-q80, for example
Or no?

ROFL

vc

Oh sorry! I'm ok I guess, nothing much happening. What about you?

>start to read some filenames
>realize this shitposter named all his shit pics

This is getting more pathetic by the second

i see you thought it through. the solo games ive played without a healer make me appreciate you that much more

kek

I'm doing okay. Tired and watching YouTube.

last post will NOT be shit

goodnight cancer thread, you've been killed by anomoalous

But your waifu is shit :^(

not really a snorter... but maybe smoking some meth would help