Islam is peace.
Islam is life.
Islam will dominate.

When will you come to the true path?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam is hate. If Islam was peace, they wouldn't feel the need to dominate. May the dicks of a hundred swine infiltrate your ass at once.

Hahaha. Domination is about superiority, not hate. The whites dominated the blacks, did they do it out of hate?

Submit to Islam, brother. While you still have the choice.

No brother. None of those we punish are innocent. The West love to lie and deceive... their propaganda is relentless.
You wouldn't dare spread a rumour like that when our soldiers begin marching through your streets. Watch what you say.

shitty bait/10

>religion

Sharia Law is coming to your town. There's no stopping it.

Never. Fuck you. Fuck Allah. Fuck Mohammad. You will never dominate. Just try and make us comply. We'll kill every last Muslim on earth before we submit.

Peace is defined as occurring when islam is the only practiced religion, is it not?

If so, you can have your peace. I'll take war

Fuck you Haji. I'll gladly suit up to kill more of you shit stains. I'm itching for it tbh. Haven't killed a towelhead since April 17th 2011. I'm gonna go clean my weapon now.

>wants domination
>submit to muh warrior baby religion
So how does it feel to be basically in a club of tiny warrior wannabe that lets you be an asshole with other people cause it's got golden rules written on some toilet paper ?

Islam has always been a tool of mass domination, it has no actual spiritual meaning and is inconsistent. Only a fool that's been promised more than he can actually achieve would submit to it. It's a cheap religion for cheap people.

Right now you people are used by big companies and other dark entities to fuck shits up in europe, but don't believe that it'll lead you anywhere, as your thriving is only allowed by unseen masters, with unseen hands, that will at some point use the leash of ignorance that ties each and everyone of you and that's got you by the neck.

Furthermore your religion is neither sexy nor witty, it's unspiritual and basically a massive dead meme that somehow made it through the ages. A mindless tumor that refuses to die, despite all the harm it's done to the system it leeches off.

Only a fool would so promptly say he bears truth, while being a cog in such a horrible machine. You use speech not like a sane man, but as an animal, twisting every bits of meaning language has into zealous madness. You are vain and I hope you'll die with blood in your mouth and regrets as your last thought.

Peace is defined as no hostilities between people...
Right now, you are hostile to Islam and Muslims and many other people because you do not possess the good values of Islam. It is for that reason our religion insists we wage Jihad on such people to ensure there is peace on this Earth.

You have always chosen war and it is for that reason you must be purged.

nah just fuck off and fuck a goat

For every one of us you kill, 3 western women are impregnated with a Muslim seed giving rise to the next generation of native western Muslims.

We have the numerical and social advantage. You will never defeat Islam.

>10 shekels have been added to your account

Me too

I hope the first step in this war is the spread of swine blood through your entire water supply. and if you do march down my streets, better be ready. It wont be bullets flying at you. It will be chains. I will personally hold you down and rape you with a pigs penis while shouting "Fuck your gay prophet, Muhammad and your Allah!"

go suck the faggot pedophile known as Mohammed's fat one you worthless scum

I´ll help you

yeah right, it will never happen in straya faggot

And next we'll take all of their children, baptize them in pork stock, then force them into gay internment camps.

I'm amazed by the fact that religion is even still a thing in this day and age... Let alone the reason of so much blood spilling and war over nonsense. Sorry your fantasy book doesn't match the other guy's fantasy book. Go fuck your goats and piss off.

Oh but it will. Once Europe falls, Austrailia will have no ancestral "home"... Islam will spread faster than a bushfire.

When they peel the Cross from my cold dead hands.

GOD WILLS IT!!

Islam, like really, you think you will dominate earth?
I will take 100 with you before my last breath.

When I turn 80 is the day I will no longer fear death since I am so close, I will do humanity a good favor then, be prepaired! :)

I, for one, welcome our Muslim overlords. Middle Eastern dudes are hot as fuck, and like my pale skin and blue eyes.

That can be arranged, infidel.

muh reyjgun of peas

When will Islam stop murdering unbelievers?

/thread

Good luck, child-fucker.

Well, if you're a guy, they'll kill you for being a faggot. If you're a girl, they'll either rape you repeatedly or make you cover up and kill you if you learn, drive, have an opinion, read, go outside or are raped. So good luck with that...

Islam is the religion of peace! It's everyone else who is the problem. When they are all gone, and everyone is the specific "true" sect of Islam, then there will be peace :^)

When unbelievers stop trying to eradicate Islam and attack/oppress Muslims.

I've had some Arab guys get rough and give me good choke sex, but most are very gentle and sweet. They are all getting sex on the side, whether they like guys or girls. There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a white with good skin, blue eyes and pink nipples.

good luck with the majority Buddhist

i would, except the shitty religion bans music and alcohol. i can't do without either, let alone both.

no self-respecting person would want that shitskin dick

the whites didn't dominate the blacks, they enslaved them

and arguably they did it out of feeling superior

You faggot,they'll throw you off a building

Whites are superior you fucking sandnigger

Well then a good thing western women are anything but self-respecting, isn't it?...

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

Not me. Giant pink dick, good muscles, good skin, blue eyes. They'll keep me around for good times.

Extreme bait. This is what you want (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

picture proof pls

I need the comic's sauce now

>you
sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself just as much if not more than convince yourself.

Look at all this peace Muslims brought to my country.

>you must be purged

Proved my point, faggot. To you, peace can only exist when islam is the only religion practiced, and to that end you will "peacfully" purge all non-compilers.

Fuck you, your values are incompatible with mine, and i and my people will resist your fanaticism and zealotry until one of us embraces oblivion

i wouldnt say huge but youve proven your point

Religion is the facade overtop the system of values, anoj. It has never been about religion

9 inches is pretty huge dude.

it might be the angle but it doesnt really look 9 inches or maybe im just too used to the metric system

If Islam is peace, why do you feel the need to dominate?
And if you say that we will not have the choice, it means that this will be war, not peace.
In 732, you lost the battle of Poitiers against Christians. Prepare to loose the war this time

Peace can only exist when the hostile, greedy and oppressive people are defeated. Islam seeks to defeat these people through Jihad.
Nice attempt at western propaganda. Try again, infidel.

>Islam is peace.
>Islam will dominate.
These are contradictory statements. That which dominates does so through violence. Violence, obviously, is not peaceful.
By the way: Islam, when translated directly from Arabic into English, means 'submission'. Take from that what you will.

Until next-time,
Gary Oak.

So basically you're saying deach is a bunch of hippies taking arms against their will, cuz peace ain't no come by 'tself, and that your people has been sitting on the fix for centuries but never had time to deliver peacefully?

see Android seeks to dominate the mobile phone market. Does this mean they are not peaceful.

Domination does not always mean war.

You probably define "peaceful domination" as the way Al Qaeda and Daesh act... With people like you, domination MEANS war.

And stop using stupid comparisons with things like Android, it's pityful to read explanations like that when you have only hate in your mind. It just shows that you have no clever explanation to bring.

And once again, remember year 732. You will be once again disappointed

The Clintons and Obama and Obama black congress are biggest supporters of ISLAM in USA

islam seeks to destroy anything that is not it. Prove me wrong

The jews tried this shit in 1938.

The only thing worse than a sand-nigger is a religious sand-nigger.

So how does it feel to be unable to run any countries you've ever been in

not all muslims are terrorists, but all muslims are bad people.

I can't wait to see the look on the Muslims faces when the new führer rises
DEATH TO ISLAM
SEIG HEIL

(can anyone translate?)

Hahaha. The Islamic State is simply fighting and protecting Muslims from people who do not respect Islam and seek to destroy it.

We are not a liberal cuckold society like the West, we don't politically correct or self-destructive values to keep us from preotecting our people. We call you out for the barbarians you are, regardless of who it offends, and we have Jihad as a religious duty. Your culture does and it will be your downfall.

kys
/thread

Muhammad and many other Muslim rulers let others live in Islamic cities peacefully and without persecution.

Many peace treaities were signed with different tribes because Islam seeks peace first and foremost.

Did the truth about the dangerous state of affairs in your own lands strike a nerve?

Don't worry, your children will all be Muslim, even if you resist.

We will make decent women out of the whores of the west...

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

typical stupid cuck naziboo LARPer