Here's a 513 girl

Ohio sucks ballsacks fam get out while you can

Sorry fam. Girls are easy here

Anyone from Brookfield?

Girls are easy everywhere if you're not an autist

Connecticut?

Yes, but they don't have internet connections out in the goddamn boonies

can confirm 24 years deep here

the average looks like hell since its a cold state half the year which means the bar of beauty is lowered here quite a bit

source: their love hole

I FORGOT TO SAY WHATEVER YOU DO AVOID TOLEDO LIKE THE PLAGUE

That's why I left, but I'm going back to visit! I was the only girl on my street lol

An Ohio 8 is like a SoCal 5

Hubbard native, recently emigrated. Might be the first person from there in a generation to leave the country in any permanent capacity

Any other Ohiofags gonna be in Colombus to see Green Day on the 26th?

Me too! I've hit a couple countries now. You either escape or die there, no middle ground

And like 95% of people die there. Sure, I'll miss my family, but they can come visit me since I'm only a 12 hour journey away and they could use the culture. Where have you been?

Can confirm. Live near Toledo. Halloween sucks ass because all the niggers decide to migrate to surrounding towns for the night to get candy, even full grown ass ones not in costume expect candy and get pissy when told to fuck off.

Guns always loaded and safety off for those sub humans.

Louisiana

That's not a different country

oh misread that. All of Central America and London!

How was London? I have a friend that lives there, but I'm not sure how soon it'd be worth visiting him there

It was good. The guys there are very sweet, much different from the usual Ohio guy. Food is great. Fashion is great. Weather is...okay lol

Ohio sucks

Way too many fucking niggers in Ohio.

bump for nudes