Emma Watson is a terrible actress and has absolutely zero sex appeal

Emma Watson is a terrible actress and has absolutely zero sex appeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4Q7EH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's a fucking raging feminist too.

>zero sex appeal
>raging feminist

thats the fantasy about her. thats what makes my pee pee tingle

And you discovered that today?

She honestly looks like a dude.

Thread deleted in... 3... 2... 1...

Never seen her acting outside of HP. Absolute zero? That's pretty rhetorical.

what a bunch of fucking newfags this is weeks old

tmz faggots

Saved

emma is hot as fuck. theres two pics you retards and everyone who likes her has known about her tits

Just a reminder.

>terrible actress
This is true

Is it Opposite Day today?
OP is not a faggot in that case

never been so triggered in my life

Derpy tits are gross

This is the closest real image. Vogue 2010

shes a great actress go back to watching emily blunt and emma stome. they are shit actresses.

emma is leading a tom hanks film

kek shes pretty fucking good, watch more films

Bling ring owns. I saw it in the theater alone with 200 lesbos it was great.

stfu she is my WAIFU

Have you ever wondered what her butthole smells like?

Does she just wipe or washes her anus after taking a dump?

I really like that movie

Where's the new stuff that got banned from celeb jihad?

literal 11/10 supermodel in that gif

Yeah it's shot really well and flows nicely.

bohoo i grew up with harry potter and hermione is my first crush, how dare you talk bad of her

kill yourself.

Would berry.

Yea I thought emma was hilarious. the satire is so good it not only makes you pissed that people are like that but it almost makes you want to go out and rob and live it up as well

also enjoyed Noah for whatever fucking reason

ur waifu a shit, m8e

woahwoahowah i said that she's my waifu not that i watch her shit-tier movies
patrician cinephile here

also the cinematographer literally died of brain cancer or aneurysm in post production

kill yourself. harry potter is great except goblet of fire, azkaban, halfblood prince and deathly hallows part 1 are pure kino

not him. your waifu is shit

shes saying positive on the webm

>not watching potterkino
cuaron and yates were great

Harry Potter is shit. Only autists and 7 year olds like those stupid ass movies.

She was great in Men In Black

I wholeheartedly agree.
The only reason people like her is because she was a child when she became famous, and they're fucking pedo's.
The same goes for Chloe and the otherwise inexplicable Maisy Williams.

kill yourself. i watch thousands of films hp blows 90% of shit made nowadays out of the water. literally you suck dick if you dont appreciate sesserin, seale, pratt, idziak, delbonnel and serra. all the films are different

kek thought the same

so much this

Suck a dick I'm the same age as her, actually six months younger.

this MY NIGGA

besides the harry potter series, u retarded fuck

then you fall under this category

I'm just here to watch the fireworks.

this, i grew up with her and my dick is the hardest if i see her

then why did you respond that way to a harry potter webm?

Shes an incredibly unlikeable person. That speech at the UN was fucking awful.

tbh natalie portman was my first crush but she wä older. i liked emma for her accent and everything

You still fancied a 10 year old, you pedo.

Disagreed. and she was very nervous during that speech. Shes the only celeb ive seen actually say anything about mens mental health and suicide. She also championed her fathers importance and talked about the wrongly failing importance nowadays placed on fatherhood

Goddamn...I would nibble those 24 /7

All of this

>pic related

heres your reply

liking someone who is the same age as you is natural. i liked her at 13....but i was 13

your waifu a shit

true

me too

I gotchu

C'mon user she was moaning moaning on like shes some kind of victim. When shes a British white women with money. Shes privileged as fuck and she acts like shes the victim? Fuck that shit man, just fuck that shit.

nah m8 seriously shes chill and shes gotten plenty of neckbeard flack only to prove her efforts necessary.

the amount of triggering she does is truly inspiring as it is sad tbh

So where are the other pics? Supposedly there's more than one from this leak.

KEK

what pics are they talking about Cred Forums?

inb4 google

old news

I never liked or watched those harry potter movies. I dislike anyone who pushes for this PC "Liberal" crap. And shes way into that shit, and is the opposite of chill.

Still pedo

>4 hours ago

I don't live on the internet like a pathetic virgin living in his parents basement such as yourself. Faggot.

Hey if your looking for the pics, post a link to drop em at that isn't Cred Forums

if you never watched them no shit you never liked them.

shes talked about mens stereotypes and mental health and suicide. literally no other celebs or actresses have to my knowledge cared about that it seems. she was asked what a guy can do to be a feminist and all she responded was to include women in conversation and activity. shes not crazy or man hating. you can hate all you want but shes not doing anything to harm you

it happened almost 3 weeks ago. lurk more

rofl well shit i didn't know it was from harry potter
im a grown-ass man

>lurk more
>am i cool now guys xD?

kek

damn you got btfo so hard now you looking like even more of a fool greentexting

yfw you thought was new news and its old stale bread

The new pics have literally been deleted from the internet by Emma's lawyers. They don't exists any longer.

>unironically dampening russell crowes spirit

Of course they do

I said said i dislike not hate. Shes just whiny, middle class and pointless. And who cares about mens stereotypes or mental health. Its up to each individual to sort that shit out. Its not my problem, I'm mostly on top of myshit. If someone doesn't take care of themselves then fuck em.

You're Sooooo Gayyyy.
She's very sexy and intelligent and gives excellent oral

He needs to get back to fighting round the world.

postimg org/gallery/k8i1jh6i/32be9d99/

Shit I got trips with that!!!!

she is for gender equality and said that means women cant be equal until men have equal rights too, everyone is stereotyped and goes through shit yes. shes not a bad person and i dont find her whiny, but anything can appear as such.

she has traveled to third world nations and done charity work, recently done work to get girls bicycles in africa. shes not mean spirited. i wish i could have a slight purpose even though the UN is shit they and amnesty international are very important

im not even libeal tho, as it may sound. im voting trump

How do you know she gives oral ??

>postimg org/gallery/k8i1jh6i/32be9d99/

is this real?

Yep, say thank you Canada Based God

I meant oral speaking skills u perv.

Youre right

right. i love her dictation and her tonguing accent

You know maybe shes not an asshole. Still not keen on her tho. Yeah Trump is pretty cool, i think hes gonna win this shit.

>Watch more films

Movies suck now.

Can someone x ray it a bit more plz

Just gonna leave this here

i know thats why everytime i watch potter and lotr i cry inside

Check em, Canada Based God

I dont get why its a big deal, shes fully clothed ffs. Was there all this fuss over the beach pics where shes actually topless?

DELTE

Dubs get's the whole set

You're now aware that Emma got her first period while filming the Harry Potter movies.

And that she probably lost her virginity during filming too.

i hope so because Clinton deserves nothing besides being tarred and feathered

its a load of bollocks over nothing. the only reason there are threads about this is cos ppl saw the article about how she got the pics taken down. the beach ones were paparazzi'd in a public place so there was nothing she could do about them

>lost her virginity during filming
Post webm

>she probably lost her virginity during filming
the tape must exist somewhere then

Roll quads and I'll post it

KEK

this was pretty commendable

2000 filming PS
2001 press PS filming Cos
2002 press Cos
2003 filming Poa
2004 press Poa filming Gof
2005 press Gof
2006 filming OOTP
2007 press OOTP
2008 filming HBP
2009 press HBP filming DH1
2010 press DH1 filming DH2
2011 press DH2

she either lost her virginity filming ootp or hbp, both times she had a bf

Burned version

She has got an unusually high forehead, kinda like a horsey

your body never fluctuated? she got better

Can someone remove the top completely with Photoshop?

its normal just the photograph

another enhanced version

Best I could do
Probably with guessing and it looking like shit

see this is hot. why are people sperging when we cant even see her tits. just the nipples.

this

she really should stop pretending she's anything other than a former child star

She looks like a little boy, seriously. I suppose that's why she is so popular at Cred Forums. Creepy af.

kek

nothing wrong with this

In fact, Watson should rightfully use her stardom from the Harry Potter movies to advance causes and raise money and awareness.

Mad?

She's popular everywhere faggot.

I disagree. I would fuck the holy-loving shit out of her if she came to me looking like that.

It's Wingardium LeviOOOOsa, not Leviosah.

I know. I'm a shitty troll.

shes not raging. im agree she should do what she wants and continue to cause spergs butthurt

british and funny as fuck

So would I

Fixed the image for yaaa

Kek

really..

still hot as fuck

So emmas a trap?

What did she mean by this?

but she still is a 5-head though, user

sexee

see
shes not a five head unless youre a shitskin matey

Ellen Page isn't a shitskin
and she's a 5head

I'm not so sure entirely though. I feel like she kinda got in over her head with all this heforshe stuff. Watched a few videos where she interviews radical feminists and she seems so uninterested.

what is British detachment?

What?

THAT'S IT? THOSE ARE THE RACY PICS? HER IN A SHITTY WHITE OUTFIT WITH ONLY HER NIPPLES VISIBLE?

GOD, THIS IS FUCKING CRINGE. EMMA IS SUCH A PRUDE.

you misunderstood. (1) we arent talking about ellen page (she does have a big forehead)

(2) if you think emma has a large fivehead you are the shitskin
examples of normal foreheads

/thread

I don't believe that's the only one

idk she seems to like giving interviews, i like getting new pics of her with books every month

Why do you post that fem scum here, sick fuck?

this is literally cringe.

ditto, I like seeing the new pics but in the interviews it looks like she just has a fake smile on as she constantly says yes/yeah

Right, but it's Emma Watson we are talking about. Her leaks would be something like her eating french toast without shoes on.

That's the extent of it. We're never going to get a facial pic or her with her bare tits out. She's too conservative for that.

That's what u think , she could be a raging nypho irl

In my experience the "conservative" ones are the wildest when they do get frisky. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma gets fucked like a slut often

not possible

Jesus you are a sad puppy

to be fair irl conversations if someone (especially a girl) is talking and talking a lot. saying yeah is not only polite but its what you should do interpersonal when you arent wanting to take control of the convo and she is interviewing them to ask them questions. just the way the interviews are set up it seems worse than it is i think. i dont think shes faking

HEY GUYS WHERE CAN I FIND THE NEWLY LEAKED NUDES OF EMMA ?

I don't find her attractive, but i'm actually very curious about how she looks like naked

shes not that "conservative" though, she just merely isnt an attention whore when it comes to her body

Wait, was that the nudes ? Because that's fucking pathetic if so.

The dog in this image makes me very happy.

Thanks for making me smile user. Its been a rough couple of years.

you mean she isnt an idiot who takes pictures of themselves having sex especially if they are fsmous

It was a joke

First of all, no, she was a good actress, secondly she does have plenty of sex appeal, HOWEVER, she's not the goddess that most of the internet seems to think she is.

>you are the shitskin
faggot is buttmad

Watson has a 5head

deal with it

I mean that means she has a big brain

not even close to a 10 super model.

One day my queen will have my fat neckbeard baby's.

Well done user, well done.

However.
I think shes a goddess

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y

I get what you're saying and I guess, but when she's responds to ever sentence with a quick yep or mmhm, it makes me raise an eyebrow

she is though, not him. shes actually hot unlike models and she has modeled a lot, my dick is thankful

That's not a question that often pops into my mind when looking at pictures of women.

I worry about you a little, user

its cause them bitches be talking so much. there was this girl is studied abroad with and interned with and i had to talk to her for an hour tube ride and i would say yeah a million times and just bs the convo, she was hot but she talked about strange things. turns out she even told my flatmates how well of a listener and conversationalist i was. and i was just like yea shes crazy as fuck the shit i have to put up with

Id like to see her inject moreso though for sure

>Just gonna leave this here
not for long if I've anything to do with it

what are you gonna do?

bad face & height for supermodel

already done

>if I've anything to do with it

yeah, but what could you do that would have any actual effect?
>Crying IRL doesn't change whats going on

you dont know shit. not a catwalk model

she has nice long legs and a beautiful face

WHAT DID YOU DO

WHATS IN THE BOX

He didn't do shit

I think he jerked it

If you were Ron....wouldnt you study with her all the time?

He just wanted a (You)

he got it

Let the monkey have his banana

(I've not linked to all those who replied - you know who you are)
just posted
and sat back to enjoy the show.

Who knew skeletons had fashion sense.

I would love to violently fuck a tied up Emma Watson in her tight ass hard and make her scream out that she's just a worthless ass-slut.

hurp durp Richard Dawkins

so, where are the tits? ah sorry she aint got any
shed be the perfect trap if she had a dik

GOD DAMM

I want yo eat Emma Watsons poop. And drink her vomit and piss.

Then I wanna lick the filth from her feet and the sweat from her armpits.

Then I want to watch her get impregnated by a nigger and give birth to a niglet.

imgur.com/a/4Q7EH

Didn't her last movie fail miserably aswell?
I think the box office recorded $60 in tickets sold the first week or something.

And then I wanna lick the snot from her nose and the wax from her ears

I want to cuddle with Emma Watson, watch a film and maybe make out and have sex with her in an hour long crescendo

Has anyone else wondered what Emma Watsons afterbirth might taste like?

no you literally can't read. it made 2.5 million amd wasnt british it was a german film festival entry. it didnt get distributed in britain and was screened on a technicality while it was released on bluray for being out since the end of 2015

tlrd she knew it wouldnt be successful and would face distribution problems it grossed 2.5$ mil

It was already out months beforehand in germany and italy. its not a british made film and didnt get released in the us either

I would sex emma

>>/lgbt/

your board is here

Has anyone else wondered if you pulled one of Emma's front teeth out with pliers, what the fresh root would taste like?

>Has anyone else wondered what Emma Watson's eyeball might taste like if you licked it whilst kissing her eyelids?

blood...but even better tasting

top kek

Agree on that OP

shit taste. commit suicide

Emma Watson cannot get any work because of that whole black thing, so she pays someone $35,000 a year to come into Cred Forums and spam her images into every thread, and into starting threads like these.

What black thing?

>doesn't get work
>in the last two years has worked with russell crowe, ethan hawk, daniel bruhl, tom hanks and sung in beauty and the beast
Eh she doesnt take shit work is more like it 2016 has been abysmal

sad guy posting pictures of women he won't fuck.

Don't worry. It's just his little fantasy - stems from some sort of personal inadequacy, I think

So basically 95% of all other Cred Forums users

I agree she isn't a great actress. But she does have sex appeal

I wanna see her get fucked by a nigger. A disgusting fucking ape. A filthy shitskinned inhuman animal with a massive cock that will fill her with that underevolved caveman semen. It would be such a humiliation to put that monkey on a pedestal, it gets me rock hard just thinking about it.

shes good, she has pretty great comedic chops and good dramatic chops, can cry like a champ. i find her performances different

you get hard thinking about massive fucking ape cock and underevolved caveman semen?

What do you autists think of this?
www celebjihad com/celeb-jihad/emma-watson-private-sex-tape-video-leaked

not even going to load that up

doesnt even look like her

No, but the fact that a filthy subhuman gets to fuck and impregnate as precious and sacred as a white woman. It'd be such a humiliation for the white race as a whole to allow such a thing.

Its the humiliation that gets me on

well faggots? where is it??

Ah...I see you have a surfeit of melanin

You linked to it

The next time you lust over an image, or the idea of having sex with an amazingly beautiful woman such as sweet Emma here, I want you to realise something, and picture this the next time you fap over the created memory of your coitus;

At some stage in her life, she's been sat on the toilet for at least 20 minutes, straining like fuck to squeeze out a massive turd, taking a deep breath and clenching her stomach muscles in an attempt to put some pressure behind the huge, stodgy stool of digested food and stomach acids that is currently forcing her anus to painfully widen. Then there's that small spiky bit of shit that pokes out the side and scratches the side of her rectum as she strains, bringing tears to her eyes, so she shifts to one side and tugs on a cheek to make it a little easier for the painful piece to pass.

Then it snaps, and the gigantic depth charge plunges into the water, splashing her arse cheeks with pissy and shitty water, but she can't relax as the turd is still halfway out, and if she unclenches, she just known it'll vanish back up her arsehole like a botfly larvae.

Finally the solid shit passes, but is immediately followed by the newer, softer shit which splurts out of her rectum like someone paint-spraying a fence in a cacophony of loud noises and a stomach-emptying stench that clings to the walls and won't shift for hours

Now she's finished, she takes the pressure off her knees, groaning as her spine rights self, having been arched over for so long. She grabs some paper and wipes, but it was messier down there then she thought, and she realises to lat she's just spread liquid shit all over the inside of her butt cheeks and near her vaginal entrance, and it takes another 20 sheets and 10 wipes before she can be sure it's all gone.

Then of course, it's another 5 minutes at the sink trying to get all the shit out from under her fingernails.

hot

>it would be such a humiliation to put that monkey on a pedestal
wut

it ok. molly rome is better

Yeah, not a thing like her...

That girl was a redditor look-alike. Still nice to think about but wasn't emma.

come on. i agree shes not that good of an actor but this gif doesnt make you want to fuck her brains out?

i posted that gif and she is a good actor...stop with the memes

Anyone who says they don't want to bang the shit out of emma has literally never had a girlfriend and thinks the only body type girls should have is fucking kim kardashian.

yea

Kind Sir, I politely disagree with you.

people who would have difficulty telling a joke to a stranger

RARE perks still

KEKK

I try user.

DUBS GETS THE WHOLE SET!!!
you deaf?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Dubs

And checked

Where'd you get it from? Need proof

i really like you

checkem'

Anyone who supports emma is good in my book.

>has absolutely zero sex appeal

And that is how she wants it, how dare anyone even think of sex when they look at a women, keep your rape eyes away.

Nice Dubbers

You just described Cred Forums

Geez we are getting obscure huh.

"My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder." -

paraphrasing "So when you wear something [a dress] that shows off only ittle it has that much more of an effect

so pretty

is it fake?

The prettiest.

jesus fucking christ

brad pitt and angelina jolie just broke up btw