Here is a short list of some of the most common forms of non-tactile rape which is perpetrated by ALL men and which is...

Here is a short list of some of the most common forms of non-tactile rape which is perpetrated by ALL men and which is suffered by ALL women every day of their lives (no exceptions).
Verbal rape (type 1) - if he speaks to her.
Smile rape (type 1) - if he smiles at her.
Smile rape (type 2) - if she smiles at him (he’s cute) and he refuses to smile back at her - you guessed it, that’s rape.
Thought rape (type 1) if he imagines raping her, then that’s rape.
Thought rape (type 2) If he imagines having consensual sex with her, that’s also rape because she didn’t consent to him thinking about having consensual sex with her.
Denial rape - if he is in a relationship with her and refuses to have sex with her, that is also rape.
Verbal rape (type 2) - if he talks to someone else about her - yeah, that’s rape too.
Eye rape (type 1) - if he looks at her with the intention to make her feel uncomfortable.
Eye rape (type 2) - if he looks at her without any intentions at all and she interprets it as bad intentions. Oh man, that is so rape!
Eye rape (type 3) - if he glances at her briefly with indifference and she takes offense - honestly, didn’t you know that was rape?
Eye rape (type 4) - if he is looking at something beside her and she interprets it as his attempt to look at her. Of course, that’s rape.
Eye rape (type 5) - if she stares at him because she thinks he’s cute, and he refuses to return eye contact - that’s just so rapey.
Non-verbal rape (type 1) - if he deliberately refuses to talk to her because he want’s to give her the cold shoulder. Yup, rape.
Non-verbal rape (type 2) - if he fails to talk to her (and he’s cute) because he doesn’t notice her because she’s not his type. Double rape!
Non-ocular eye rape - when a blind man unknowingly points his head in her general direction giving the impression that he might be looking at her (if he could see)…RAPE!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/can-a-fart-be-misogynist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unoriginal nigger

This is actually really interesting

friendly reminder that
Saying yes does not make sex consensual ( ‿ )
if your partner is a white cis straight man (‿ )
and he is the one starting it, it is always rape (o‿o )

but am gay

What about fart rape thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/can-a-fart-be-misogynist/

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.
For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?
Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."
Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.
t b h

I got an erection from this post.

I am a feminist and I strongly disagree with everything in this post

I disagree even more strongly with everything in this other post

Bait?

No, not bait, I'm actually a feminist

Explain feminism unironically then

Actually most educated feminists will agree with you.

Turning rape in to a sacred cow is harmful. It's actually misogynist to say it is the worst crime ever because that implies that a woman is only worth her sexuality. Saying things like "rape is never funny" is actually anti-feminist.

Also when you act like rape is worse than murder you're essentially telling survivors that it would have been better if they were killed. It's disrespectful to them.

You guys should do some reading on feminism and talk to real feminists. You'd be surprised at how much you agree on.

Ha I know so many of these types of girls who lose their shit over guys just talking to them or when they're not treated precisely as they think they deserve to be. Women are getting more asinine all the time.

Hey there, cutie...

Best way to beat feminism? Fuck traps and twinks.

None of this is on a any law books=pointless and vain declarations.
I'm raping you right now.

>men's rights activist shtiposting
nobody cares you foreveralone faggot

Feminism in general is a wide array of beliefs split into various sort of amorphous sects, united only by the core belief in the advancement of women's rights

As for my personal interpretation, I'm a proponent of gender equalism, but I believe that in encouraging an environment that can foster unbiased discussion of gender equalism, it's important that it be explicitly mentioned that female voices are welcome, because women are taught to be more quiet and repressed. Male voices are of course also welcome, and if any man needs to be told his voice is welcome, we'll tell him that, but our philosophy is that this is less likely, because men are already encouraged to speak out in our society and are likely to take it upon themselves to do so without need for our explicit permission. WHICH IS TOTALLY HEALTHY. In a perfect world of free speech, that's how everyone SHOULD behave, and the fact that an entire gender is encouraged NOT to behave that way is part of the very topic of gender equalism we seek to discuss and advance.

I'm no feminist, but that pasta always rustles my jimmies.

(continued) This is why I support calling feminism feminism and not gender equalism: I feel that because of the state of our society, women, and mostly *only* women (but not entirely!) need to be explicitly told they're welcome to partake in the discussion on an equal level.

But then you are assuming rape can only happen to women. If you are saying that saying that rape is the worst crime of all is refering to women, aren't you being sexist? It is a crime that happens to both sexes and should not be treated as woman-only.

(continued) Also, aside from the obvious belief in the advancement of women's rights -- insofar as it's still necessary -- I also believe in the revocation of female privilege. The way I see what's happened in our society is this. Men -- not all men, mind you -- put us in a cage. So we asked to be released from the cage. To appease us, they put the cage on a pedestal. The more we asked to be released, the higher they lofted the pedestal. Now they're exhausted from all that hard work and we're still in a cage at the top of a pedestal. When all we wanted in the first place was out of the cage.

That is to say, we asked for rights, they gave us privileges, we want the privileges taken back and we want the rights we asked for.

So in your view, feminism is only about discussion? How about behavior differences between traditional genders?

Honestly if all of that counts as rape I feel Alpha as fuck, this would only prove that women are weaker and thus need us to be gentle to them.

>we want the privileges taken back

I'd have to say a small number of women in general want this. Perhaps it's a higher proportion in the feminist community, but considering the number of 3rd wavers out there I'm not even sure of that.

What are the rights and privileges you speak about?

I also believe in the advancement of men's rights. But not masculine rights. Men already have plenty of masculine rights and privileges. In fact, I'd say the expectation of masculinity is really weighing heavily on them. I think they deserve a break. It should be socially okay for men to get in touch with their feminine side. Or even just their gender-neutral side. Not everything they do has to be macho. They should be allowed to feel comfortable just chilling a little and not always trying to keep up their strong independent image.

In this sense, the excessive value placed on masculinity in our society oppresses BOTH genders.

(oh, forgot to say cont'd)

Rape is mostly a crime against women. I know you hear that and it rustles your jimmies but it's true. It's disingenuous to say that male rape is a big of a problem as female rape. It's not. That's just how it is. When you bring up male rape in a discussion about female rape you are derailing the conversation.

BTW almost all male rape is done by men.

I think the behavior differences between traditional genders are largely social in cause. It's these social problems, among others, that we seek to repair. In my view, feminism is indeed only about discussion, but if you think that's silly, I think you underestimate the power of the pen.

You may be right. In that case, it's part of our responsibility to awaken women to the way this unnecessary pampering has been used to control them and justify the continued withholding of the equal rights we've been asking for all along. Just as less is not equal, greater is not equal. We demand EQUALITY.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT OPINIONS FAGGOT NIGGERS

Also pic related to feminism

Is mayonnaise a rape?

Just fuck off.

sauce for pic

Kankri? Is that you?

Feministfag who's been writing so much here. Even when rape is committed against a man, especially by another man, it's still a crime against a woman. Specifically, the woman who dwells in the psyche of the man who was victimized. Rape takes advantage of the FEMININITY of a person, regardless of gender. Feminism isn't just about ending the oppression of women anymore. The oppression of femininity is a crime against both sexes and all gender identities. It's a crime against humanity in the purest sense and must be ended.

Rape is only a social construct

So I assume you're strongly against the notion of three months salary for an engagement ring then?

Gurochan. Here's another one.

I do not underestimate by any means discussion, but it is silly to expect social change through only discussion. It should go without saying that, for any change, real change, in society, somebody must take action. It really is silly to depend on discussion; that's what who's in charge wants, as it does not promote any actual modification.

thanks user, it's much appreciated

Need more necro pls
Hard to come by

Rape is just unwanted sex. Get a grip.

Yes it does require special attention because it is mostly a crime against women. But that's the only reason.

Most people freak out about rape because it's a sex crime and we tend to lose our minds when it comes to sex. But when you look at it as what it is - unwanted sex - and think about it rationally you realize that it's been built up in to something it's not. We've attached a lot of meaning to rape that just isn't real.

Unwanted sex. That's all it is. It's bad but it's not worse than murder.

Absolutely. But I think the problem there is a number of factors, only some of which have to do with feminism.

First and foremost, fucking EVERYTHING is overpriced these days. We're all poor. Kinda sucks. That's not a feminist issue, but it IS something I also feel strongly about.

Other than that, there are a number of expectations associated with this problem that I'd like to address:
* The expectation that an engagement gift should be something special. I think this is important and not wrong at all.
* The expectation that a special gift should be expensive. This is consumerist propaganda.
* The expectation that the man should provide the gift. This is derived from an old fashioned and obsolete model of gender roles which now serves only to oppress both sexes and should be discarded as soon as possible.
* The expectation that the man should be the one who can afford to provide the gift because he's the one who works. Same as above.

It's much more than that. With rape you dehumanize the victim, read up on the psychological effects.
I'm no feminist by any means but you can't nonchalantly shout "oh it's just unwanted sex thats all whats the big deal yo?!"

>This is consumerist propaganda.

I have to go so all I'm going to say is fuck the DeBeers group!

Yeah, I guess you're right.

I'll agree that a part of what makes sexual violence so bad is just the fact that we've been taught to fear it. But that's not the whole story. I was raped as a child. LONG before I'd had time to absorb any of that mentality. It still traumatized me. I blacked out the memory and had bits and pieces of it revealed to me in recurring nightmares for years to come. For a long time, I questioned whether it had even happened, but physical evidence has since surfaced, so I know for sure now. That's a huge load off my mind, but it still hurts.

Here you go

Careful with that edge son, you might put someone's eye out.

Never heard of em. But see ya! Nice debating with you.

artist's name is ChunLiEater if I remember correctly

The psychological effects come from being assaulted and the fact that society has made sex in to something it's not.

A man who was beaten to an inch of his life is going to have major psychological effects from it that are similar to a woman who was attacked and raped.

They're the people who control over 90% of the world's diamond trade and artificial inflate gem diamonds. The three months salary BS was an invention of their many many moons ago.

And you're saying that if you were beaten instead of raped you would be totally okay?

Violence is traumatic whether it's sexual or not.

How did you know that sex was bad if society hadn't told you yet?

No, of course not. Violence is always traumatic. Rape is not particularly more traumatic than other kinds of violence. But you must acknowledge the effects of the trauma manifest differently.

For example, while physical violence can result in traumatic effects surrounding general self worth, sexual violence tends to more specifically result in traumatic effects surrounding body image, diet, hygiene, and romantic relationships

Because it was very unpleasant to me and seemed like a violation of the trust I'd previously felt toward my abuser. This trust was immense because the abuser was my father.

It's not a matter of having known sex was bad. (And by the way, sex isn't bad, the overlay of social constructs such as gender roles onto the basic act of sex is what makes it bad.) It's a matter of his actions having a direct and immediate effect on my feelings, without need for any intermediary cognition on my part.

Sex isn't inherently traumatic tho. There were probably other elements to your rape that made it traumatic. Like violence. I'm assuming it was penetrative since you say there's still physical evidence of it.

If an adult shoves a stick in a childs ear that's going to traumatize the child. It's not sexual at all but it's still just as traumatic. See what I'm saying?

>huge load off my mind

Kek

see: although the trauma induced isn't amplified by the sexual element, it is changed by it

victims of rape require a different kind of treatment from that appropriate for victims of ordinary physical violence, not because we're any *more* traumatized, but because we're traumatized *differently*

Not the guy you're replying to but it seems pretty obvious that he's not saying the act of sex in general(as a universal experience) was what revolted him, but the fact that it was forced on him. Just as anything else would be, and if you weren't sexually mature you would find the thing even more upsetting, again. Sexual maturity is a biologically sound fact. And of course there's the obvious psychological effects of the power and control someone would have had over him. Please go out and diddle baby chimpanzees and see if you get a positive reaction. I hope they give you aids

At least you got to fuck younger than the other kids in your class

Fair enough. I think we're in agreement. Sorry that happened to you btw. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders now. You have an admirable outlook on things.

Thanks. I'm a strange blend of having a good head on my shoulders on the outside and being one nutty depraved bitch on the inside. I think maybe we all are, a little bit, for different reasons.

Would you ever consider greentexting your story for the sexual pleasure of others? Or would that be too painful?

I would if I could, but it's still pretty fragmented in my mind. What little I can imagine is symbolic, bizarre, and warped into such a state that if I tried to write about it, it wouldn't be sexy at all. (Example: dad is a giant Ditto who chases me through a playground saying, "Ditto can breed with anything, sweetie!"; dad is a living ventriloquist dummy floating toward me through a dark hallway while I am running away and not wearing panties; enter restroom, see giant face of dad in toilet so I can't sit down, it kind of looks like he's dead; etc)

Excuse me, what little I can remember *

I guess I confused the two words because most of my memories of the event come from nightmares, and whatever kernel of truth is in there, it's so buried in layers upon layers of imagination vomit that I can't discern it no matter how hard I try. It's like my mind is trying to protect me.

Ah okay. I understand. I wish I could talk more about this with you. I gtg but you've been great. Stay strong. You're awesome.

Thanks so much. Likewise. It's been great debating with you all, I'm really glad we could keep it relatively calm. Have a good one.

you kind of sound like a gigantic pussy

The use of the word "pussy" in this way is extremely demeaning to women, as it suggests being like a woman is something to be ashamed of, and to men, as it suggests they have no right to be like a woman if that's how they are or how they want to be.

m8 you can act like a faggot all day long , nobody really cares , just try not to be such a vegan about it

Nothing personelle kid

hahaha what
I am actually a vegetarian and I don't understand the reference??

This isn't about how I personally choose to behave. The fact is that the more you spread words around whose connotations are both negative and associated with some particular demographic, the more you contribute to whatever hate or doubt exists against that demographic in our culture, and allow that hate or doubt to grow. If you're going around using words like "pussy" and "faggot," you're part of the problem.

Nice b8 m8

>Ex of mine saying she was saving herself for marriage.
>we were both 18 at the time
>she started talking about getting a new car
>i asked her what kind of car she wanted
>she wanted a vw jetta and had the loan already ready for it.
>told her lets go to the dealer ship
>we went to the dealer ship and the car salesman comes out.
>tell him we want to see the jettas
>gf sees the car and says yes she likes it
>car sales man ask if we want to take it for a test drive.
>gf starts to say suurree
>i interupt and say, no she will take it.
>she looks at me with suprise
>car saleman is thinking he just made a sale
>she goes, NO im not buying it until i test drive it.
>i go, oh but you will let me marry you with out letting me get a test drive.
>her jaw drops
>car salesman realizes whats going on and starts backing away

This guy just won't stop.

>I am actually a vegetarian and I don't understand the reference??

Haha oh wow, can you be any more the stereotypical social justice faggot?

If you have a penis you are a rapist.
No exceptions.

>you're part of the problem.
That's like saying the human body is bigoted and intolerant and should be ashamed of itself because it doesn't like cancer.

Remember folks. No means no and yes means no. "Fuck me harder" means get off you vile manpig.

he could drive a prius or worse, a fucking bicycle faggot.

The kind of attitude you're professing IS the cancer.

>cancer : a deadly disease characterized by the growth of abnormal cells that form tumors which may damage or destroy normal body tissue .
That pretty much sums up your kind , at least cancer has the decency of not being a pretentious self-righteous prick.

That rape stuff is really boooooring.

No, it adequately sums up the attitude that people, not their attitudes, are problems. Which is exactly the attitude you're now continuing to show.

I was beaten, I assure you I'm okay lol. No trauma. You can't compare those

This reminds me a debate I heard not long ago. A girl is afraid to be raped when she goes back home after a party latest night. If you offer yourself to go along with her, you are a male chauvinist. Then, how can she prevent to be raped? Feminism. That is all quite stupid.

Thieving from reddit?

Maximum cancerous faggotry.