Am I the only white femanon who loves getting with guys of color?

Am I the only white femanon who loves getting with guys of color?

have fun getting raped, singlemomm'd and/or getting your body dumped on the side of the road

i married my black husband for his dick. =\
amazing sex.

You dont care about him having a decent job? Seriously I have a small dick but make 100.000 a year.

If I wanna fill you out, i'll just fist you

I was raised by a single mom, white dad was useless. I've been creeped on by way more white guys than any other race. White guys are not friends.

The creep threads here on the board confirms your story

I make plenty of money, and lots of Saudi guys do too. Go to New York, plenty of black guys making double what you make. Cali and Texas and Florida have rich Latin guys galore. Six figures is nothing these days.

How small is your dick? Do you have it locked in a chastity device?

and don't get paid? pretty much yeah

Not really. I make money, why do I need for him to as well?

HAHAHAHA
keep on telling yourself that, you know no girl is going to take you seriously :)

>Am I the only white femanon who loves getting with guys of color?

Translation: I am an std ridden single mom that no self respecting white man will touch.

Hahaha have you seen a white guy before? Fucking hideous.

>Am I the only white femanon who loves getting with guys of color?
No you are the daily troll dude.
Try a little harder next time.

Enjoy your hiv

White guy in NY here, all the black guys are asshole with money. They literally protray the stereotype that they're rich and can bash on white people and everyone else for "making it".

They all drive white Mercedes or Porches, and they all have attitudes. I've yet to fuck a black chick in NY who's parents are NOT passive aggressive asshole or just highly pretentious.

This is just speaking about the black families in UES. The girls are cute but parents just horrendous. god knows how many stories I have of rich African NY families. But teh best thing is you can one up them easily.

>all these replies and no timestamp

These shill threads are so obvious now. Quit posting a new one every time an old one derails. If you are a femanon, post timestamp.

Lmao at all these mad white bois :)

That last guy probably the first jacked PooInLoo I've ever seen

Did you mean "hi im frmanon im gonna post tits"?

It's Porsche dude

I´m fine with my white wife, my white children, my white friends and my white girlfriend. I have a nice white dick a nice white house and a nice white car. But that´s not because im racist, I just like white better. Same as everybody else.

Bruh that's all of east coast
And bitch you lie, only people making that kind of money are the ones breaking the law selling oz of coke

That can't be right, Cred Forums told me black people don't work and survive by foodstamps alone

Reads it and takes time to correct me. Atta girl'.

i've been up and down, and while you're right, there is something about a New York black family that honestly is 10x worse in a passive way but so much fun to whittle down. I've definitely been garnished with hundreds of thousands worth of stuff that was GIVEN To me just for fucking being there and spending time with them. Admittedly every family was trash but only one or two would I maintain any connection with in terms of friendship etc.

Bitch, you know damn good and well this shit triggers.

Yes and no! Go to the Upper East Side ofo NYC to catch a rare glimpse of the successful African!

Or you could just come with me to Brooklyn and see how the rest of Africans in NY live.

i see violence in your future.

Don't come running back to us when you get fucked over (figuratively and literally.) Death to swirlers.

HAHAHAHAH CONFEDERATE FLAG FAG ALERT AHAHAHAAHHAA

Oh yeah big time panty dropper here ladies watch out

Bitch please. Read the rules before posting.

Now tits or gtfo

Probably

Wow. I bet that relationship will last a lifetime. Have fun with splitting everything you two own.

Post a pic of your face, faggot. I'll stomp your head into the mud hole.

Probably. But you're definitely not the only basement dwelling white cucklord who spams this shit daily

probably not. I'm sure there are other worthless, self hating whores with mental problems, just like you.
die in a fire you pile of useless oxygen wasting shit

I married my black wife for her fried chicken recipe. =/
amazing chicken