Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11265720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask her why she is wearing two different socks

Bend her over and cum in her ass

Walk the dinosaur
strawpoll.me/11265720

Make a sandwich and tell her she has a matching pair of socks in her dresser.

>kraft parmesan
>peter pan peanut butter IN THE FUCKING FRIDGE
>mismatched socks

Gross dude, gross

I fucking dare you, Sahra. The pretzels are mine.

Probably say goodmorning/"Now then", sit down and make some cereal or some shit.
It'd be nothing new tbh

So you let your peanut butter rot in the cupboard?

>not keeping your peanut butter in the fridge

kek

Lick her asshole, then have her fuck me with a big black strap on. then wonder who the hell is this girl in my house who just fucked my ass?

Wake up

Make her eat eggs

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

shitty peanut butter like that has no need to be refrigerated. look it up.

if you're legit and you but natural peanut butter that has more oil in it, THAT you will want to put in the fridge.

"You have to eat these."

drive a knife through her head, stick in refrigerator, eat later

A whole bowl of eggs?

;) ;) ;)

quicly put her back into the fridge and close it back

how the hell did she get out ?!

more?

Kancho!

Grab me a beer while you're in there, will you?

Adjust Cock to 90 degrees to the floor

Run straight at her butt shouting "Surprise Butt Sex"

Have butt sex

Profit

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

can we all just take a moment to appreciate that ass...

cover my eyes with my fedora, and step away silently from whence i came

she looks underage, but technically I'm still underage b& even though I was emancipated a year ago at age 16, so I'm legally an adult. Statutory rape laws only apply to age so as long as she was at least 15 I would make sweet, sweet kool-aid and then go back to bed.

Kek Duly noted.

seriously user?

no, I'd carry her up to my room and fuck her obviously, after I had my fucking kool-aid.

hot ass

pegue.net/90vz

ask if it would be allowed to kiss her on the tummy :3

take a moment to appreciate that my house has been blessed with a small, naked female for the first time in years. then resign myself to the fact that this moment is fleeting, and this pretty naked girl will soon leave me for some reason, restoring my house to the voluntary prison it is most of the time.

>look guys, I'm a homeowner

My sentiments exactly. One of my fav kinds of ass. I must rimjob then assfuck it, no warning

THANK YOU. WHO REFRIGERATES
PEANUT BUTTER?

Fuck you that shit's totally unnecessary.

Straight up. That, and the peanut butter in the fridge.

Goddammit, my only time with trips and its in a dead thread.

Get angry because she isn't wearing matching socks

That shit passes me off.

lol, retard, you would be facing her :DD lol dum

Fuck her right there. Right before she cums, shove the Parmesan container covered in peanut butter up her ass and shove an egg down her throat

Show her my mismatch socks

well let's be real. Would get a boner and then just look the other way around and tell her I'm also in the room, I don't want to be a creep and I'm not a good girl fixer so I won't handle the situation correctly.

Choke her out, tie her up, put her back in the rape dungeon and figure out how she got out in the first place

Tell her to make me a damn sammich and get back to riding my dick when she's done.

Oh my fucking lord, more, for the merci of god, more

This thread is shot, mostly because there was only one naked girl. I just want to say that I like a compact, tight little bubble butt like OP's girl and not big flappy niggers asses that nigger seem to prefer. Unfortunately, most girls over the age of 17 get so fat that a nice little butt like this is unobtainable, because the girls that aren't hamplanets by 20 think they are goddesses only available to the top 1% of rich guys.

Ask her where the fuck my Sub-Zero went to.
Demand to know why all of my cabinets are the wrong color.
Freak out over the stove being turned into a door.
Probably call the cops. Cause dis bitch in my kitchen stealin my shit.

Probably say some stupid ass comment like, "I didn't realize it was my birthday." The humor gets her comfortable and let's her know I want to Fuck. She would probably say some snarky comment which I would have a nice comeback for and increase the sexual tension. I would then go to fridge, grab a beer, slap that ass and tell her to meet me in the shower. (I like shower sex) sexy time would ensue with shower beer (try some time) and busy a nut in her ass.

Finger her while I suck on a tit and reach into the fridge for another beer.

"hand me the mayo and the cheese please"

Kek

I saw your trips. I checked 'em. You are not alone, friend

Look at the arm length to body ratio, look at height, highlights in hair look vaguely familiar. I think I would have a seat over there ;(

Quick run up and flying kick into the small of her back so she folds backwards, allowing the momentum of my boot to propel her into the fridge as my right hand comes up to slam the door behind her. Thus, I will keep her preserved to be used in later activities involving cold peanut butter, for which a careful schedule will detailed using that handy pen and kept on the side of the fridge to ensure no mistakes are made.

checked though, mate

I'll ask a few questions
1: how old are you?
2: why are you in my house?
3: how did you get in my house?
4: where are your parents?
5: why are you wearing different socks?

Put her back in the basement

How fat are you?

Spank furiously

wat