My name is cody (right) and this is my friend Merle(left) and we believe Trump is a great speaker and deserves...

My name is cody (right) and this is my friend Merle(left) and we believe Trump is a great speaker and deserves presidency. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Leading_Causes_AIAN.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_disease_and_epidemics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Friend"

you're wrong, but its fine.

It's okay to be retarded. I know you guy's can't help it.

We would have known you're trump supporters without the hats or the post.

ITT Libtards playing pretend

why do you have hemorrhoids on your face?

Guy on the right is a wolfaboo.

Cool ink bro! Show us a close up of the Wolf?

aww, another butthurt trumpfag. So many of you these days.

Those aren't your names.
But "Cody" looks like he took bird shot to the face but that's probably just a combination of delayed puberty and inbreeding.
You two make a cute couple with your matching Walmart glasses and make America gay again caps!
Merle looks kinda cute.
He offering blowjobs?

I must regretfully inform you that we've already passed the point of no return.
America will never be a white paradise again.
The majority of babies being born these days are brown.
Have fun living in a land your ancestors stole from red people and forced various shades of brown people to build for you.

You mean land we conquered

Ill send it im gonna look for it I have a couple hundred memes so itll take a sec

Smallpox did the majority of the dirty work.
Don't flatter yourself.

>your ancestors stole
pathetic kids are pathetic

Itt: satire

Cody is my real name you troll fag

And south america... was the Spaniards... son you can't call that one either.

I don't live in South America you tard

Bump

Have fun savoring the death throws of white protestant america!

I'm referring to conquering the Americas.
But you would have known that if your parents had seen to it you had an education.

>Trump is a great speaker
>deserves presidency

kek

yeah, and alcohol did the rest, woops!

Where is your white Jesus now!?!

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Leading_Causes_AIAN.pdf

No... fucknugget... it didn't.
You REALLY need to get an education... or at least read some history books.

I know this is a troll thread, and very low quality bait. However, I do have one person (cousin) in my family that is a HUGE Trump supporter.

He has four kids with three different women and is only raising one.
He dropped out of high school in 10th grade and has worked minimum wage jobs his entire life. None of these jobs ever provided insurance so all of his kids were born with public assistance, yet he complains about people on welfare.

Also, because he only works part time, he posts pro-Trump/anti-Hillary memes on Facebook all fucking day. I'm pretty sure everyone in the family has blocked him by this point and he is still clueless.

tl;dr the poorly educated sure love Trump

Couldnt find a picture of my tattoo and im not gonna take a pictyre of it by myself itll look like shit but I got a picture of me and the guys hanging out

Our saviors

University of Arizona researchers have found that Native Americans’ binge and heavy drinking rates actually match those of whites. The groups differed regarding abstinence: Native Americans were more likely to abstain from alcohol use.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_disease_and_epidemics
Whoops.
Lern yous a book.

Stop forgetting the point you Cred Forumstard

Oh boy don't they just look intelligent.

That your race is losing what small patch of the earth it owns and your country will soon be dominated by a gathering of minorities that have you outnumbered? And that as a result a lot of white trash has been "hur-durring" out of the wood work like the reason they are poor is because of other poor people and not the white, wealthy, well-educated mother-fuckers that have been bending them over since the dawn of civilization and the invention of a financial system? Or that your ass is so ignorant you actually chose a side between two wealthy, white liars, neither of whom give a fuck about you?

Why does one of them look inbred?