Is there an user out there that can help me out with a working copy of photoshop (newer version if possible) thanks in...

Is there an user out there that can help me out with a working copy of photoshop (newer version if possible) thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/
mega.nz/#F!icIAAAiA!GonQ2nBtbYSlkCnesHStHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Torrents

havnt looked for software in a very long time not sure what to look to keep from spending time downloading torrents that dont work would be great if someone had a mega or db or something i could get a tested working copy from

downloaded one last night from a mega that had tons of info and software in it but downloaded on mobile after have unistalled the mega app and now cant find the file anywhere on my device

Go to adobe site. Download photoshop trail. Replace amblit.dll and done. The amblit.dll is easy to find (might not be amblit.dll but the name is something like that, excuse me for it)

any advice on where to start looking for the "amblit.dll" file that i replace with ?

I got mine like last month from tbp

excuse me if im being ignorant but what is "tbp" as i said i havnt went out looking for software or anything for a very long time

Torrent sites. They have alot of them. Don't go looking on normal file hosting sites because the ones that are on there have alot of virusses (don't risk it, trust me). Look for torrents with [ching lui] at the end. Good luck and i'll try to post a torrent magnet for a good one

that would be awesome if you could post a magnet to a working copy that would save me alot of time and potential problems since as i said before i havnt searched for anything like this for a good while ...... thank you kindly good user

I'm back with a torrent link for cc 2014, hope this helps you. Good luck magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2EC4E12BE94F966ECF98CB015352F3BA76893728&dn=Photoshop+CC+2014+Amtlib.dll&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

awesome ....utorrent still a good standalone to download with ?

Transmission might be better, no ads, no bullshit sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/ but if it doesn't work for you, just use utorrent.

ok thanks alot user

No problem, happy photoshopping

Fucking hell, this is possibly the most civilised thread I've seen on Cred Forums.

i have to agree i always take a deep breath before starting a thread because i know what i will likely get but this was very helpful +1 today Cred Forums

If i saw this thread i wouldnt think it was on /b

mega.nz/#F!icIAAAiA!GonQ2nBtbYSlkCnesHStHg

files -> programs

>+1
go back to imgur

nope at least not until spiderman gets posted, op is a fag and its get hijacked into a trap or furry thread

qtorrent