Need quick money on PayPal to buy food and sleep on a hotel tonight...

Need quick money on PayPal to buy food and sleep on a hotel tonight. I have about 4 hours of battery and internet on my laptop to do so. What can I do? I'm trying to find some work on craiglist.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribie.com/freelance-transcription?rc=4b9735ab0cd449328e49cfdaf942e6efb401bb96#intro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sleeping on a hotel is free. Just climb on roof and lay down.

kek

Get an instant loan online. Borrow a hundred bucks and probably have to pay back like 120.

Why are you homeless?

I was kicked out. Just a momentary problem.

>craigslist personals
>m4m
>post that you're looking for generous men
>give head for $40, let guys fuck you for $80

I already made an advertisment there offering to unload trucks, carry heavy stuff around, repair computrs, etc

sucking dick is much easier.

You'd get $40 for like 15 minutes' worth of work

exactly.

And tastier

You realistically can make more money sucking dick in one day than you can working a 9:00-5:00 job

This just open up your boy pussy and let em have at it pretty much the only way you'll get enough money for food and hotel op

go to mcdonalds for free wifi and turn down your brightness so you have more battery life

Sell a couple of blowjobs. You're welcome.

Ill let you suck my dick for 37 dollars

I will litterally give you £500 of UK pounds

but only if you do certain things for me

1. shove various items up your arse
2. assault a random person in public
3. run into mcdonalds and jump the counter and steal as much food as you can get away with
4, call a black person a nigger to their face

do these simple 4 things and i will give you what ever £500 is over there in chinky land

and i want evidence of these things actually happening

I'll send you hotel money if you open up that sweet sweet ass for me show us how you look op

I'm not a fag. I'm thinking about stealing something or betting my last money on poker.

Op ill give you 200 euro if you come to my place and fuck my dog while i watch

Op i have 100 pesos here for you if you lick my toilet while screaming curses at your own genitals

Op 100 deutsche marks if you tickle your asshole while I play the flute

Where do you live?

Minnesota

why arent you doing my requests your cunt?

You could sell drugs, suck dick, steal, - dont waste money on poker etc.

Sell one of your kidneys

Punch a cop you'll get arrested, so u don't have to sleep on a bench

You can transcribe audios to texts here: scribie.com/freelance-transcription?rc=4b9735ab0cd449328e49cfdaf942e6efb401bb96#intro

If you transcribe 60 minutes of audio you'll get about 20 USD instantly in your PP acc. With that money you can rent a hotel room for a night, plug your Laptop in ac and do some more transcribing. I lived about two months doing that, but in my mom's house while I was unemployed.

Because I'm straight and not a male street hooker.

Thanks, I'll see about that now.

Become a woman and stream on twitch. You'll make 2-4k a night just for being a woman.

Go get a fucking job you loser.

He'd get more if he sold them both then gave blowjobs for $40/ea.

Already looking for one.

15000 yens if you dye your hair and put my dead wifes clothes then dance for me

Looks easy.

I can do that, you don't even have to pay me.

too niggerging long

I live in a remote oilfield camp, doing nothing every day after work. May as well do this. Thanks, user.

It's a boring job, but it pays.