Cred Forums I need help. How do you recover corrupted 7z file? This is extremely important for me...

Cred Forums I need help. How do you recover corrupted 7z file? This is extremely important for me. From a scale 1 - 10 it's 100. My exam from programming depends on this and I have no source code from it, only corrupted 7z file. I've tried every possible solution I could find on google. Anyone please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno,wait for someone else.

Total commander sometimes works for this kind of thing. Sux to hear that man

Humble selfbamp.

I tried even that and had no luck. But thank you for good effort bro.

Look for older backups you made on other machines, maybe that'll bring up some luck. Or use a archive repairer.

If you already tried everything and it didn't work, the onyl choice is proffesional super expensive nearly not worth it data recovery company.
Suince you are probably a broke ass student, you may ass well kill yourself.
Next time make backups.

No other older backups neither. I begged professor to send me this file because I've convinced him that I will succeed with repair. and it's the only file I have. I have time until tomorrow and after that I will fail in college because of that. Archive repairer didn't help. Winrar is giving me CRC error.

:(

Man why do you only have one file. When ever I make 3d models or Photoshop stuff. Or make a shity game on UNITY,don't know how to program. I ALLWAYS HAVE backups. I save the items again with a different name and let the old file rot in hell

>Funeral music intensifies

Contact your teacher maybe he could help you out

OP deleted his CP archive or spycam video of sister, kek

Tried and all he could do is to send me that corrupted file that he couldn't open, which he did. It's hard for me to believe that I've lost everything because bad 7z software. I don't know if I'm sad or disappointed or angry...

Be dead?

Where the hell is the the original file then?
Were you stupid enough to delete it?

Original file is sent to school server after my exam has finished and after you turn off the computer in class, everything is deleted because it has a protection system where a computer is rolled back to beginning state if someone tries to install something that he shouldn't.

Serve as a lesson to learn making backup is useful. Asshole.
(I lost A LOT of photo because I never done backup, and I've learned the lesson. Hope you will learn something from this.)

Oh trust me. I learned.

Lol we had the same thing in a library. My friend used to install runscape all the time when I was like 14

What year are you in . college or just school.

Hahahaha
Well OP, welcome to the loser life.
Why don't you simply give up like the majority of the people here and embrace being a failure?
Or you can man the fuck up and accept your failure and try extras or some shit. Fag. You sound pretty underaged imo.

If you deleted a copy that was working I can help you recover it (if you are lucky)

This kind of shit happens 1 in a million and guess what. I was that ONE. I had no luck from the day I was born and now I have no money to pay for another year because I finance myself and have no mother nor father to help me out.

third

if you can please help bro!

Welp, time to kill yourself then!

I have no deleted file because I'm on my personal computer and I did that assignment on a school computer. BAsically, the original file is lost forever.

restore from backup works always the best

Thanks for all the keks, OP.

They won't let you resit the exam?

No. That was it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

Can't help you but bumping

>mfw OP will literally kill himself or end homeless

If their own file transfering software for an exam had an error and corrupted the file, you should be able to retake the exam. Go over the professor's head (not in a dickish way, be respectful) and speak to the Dean. It's their job to make sure stuff goes right and they can bend a lot of rules.