So I quit smoking nearly 4 months ago

So I quit smoking nearly 4 months ago.
When am I supposed to start feeling better?

what do you mean by feel better

Anything. Honestly I cant tell a difference between then and now. Expect that I can smell and taste better.

youre supposed to feel better? i thought thats what the smokings for?

no wonder you dont feel goo

Smoking isn't the only thing that makes you a faggot

Be proud of yourself.
I am 41 yo and smoked for 20 years. Stopped 5 years ago. Lost 3 stone and have run 2 marathons.

Divorced my father ugly wife and now fucking a 34 yo nurse.

Cigarettes are for stupid faggots

Depends on how long you smoked for. Probably in the next couple of months. Keep with it, user!

When you start harder stuff bro. Life is pain

you should've started seeing some benefits by now
are you still coughing up shit

Have you started going to the gym yet? Once you start getting your lungs back (not coughing) start jogging. Try running twice a day. Do not masturbate for the first week of working out. Your body will be experience a lot of changes. seriously Cred Forums you need to get your testorone up and healthy. They running will begin to release endorphins.

you're the worst kind of ex smoker

Never, former 2 pack a day fag here and I quit maybe 7 years ago... honest to based god shit will never be good unless i get a drag.

never
once a smoker, always a smoker
even after you quit

wat
you retarded

No but I do ~60minute walks 5 times a week. I walk quite fast. Enought to make me sweat.

9 years. And cheers! Recently I, too have changes my perspective on smokers. They are stupid faggots indeed.

When you start drinking.

>Divorced my father
wait....you married your dad?

Up your intensity. that 20 min jog will be more effective Cred Forumsro. Your sex drive will be crazy. I am serious about it. Don't push to hard but set a high bar and save time.

haven't smoked in a few days now. feel like shit. when do the cravings start to go away?

Retard

Aight, Ill give it a try and take your advice as one month test.

So that s all you got to show for yourself? You might want to reconsider your priorties.

Why quit smoking alltogether when you can smoke responsibly? 2-3 ciggarettes a day don't fucking do shit to your body. Your lungs are able to clean themself.

Don't listen to him user. Don't give in! I believe in u bb

cravings go away after 48 hours, thats the time it takes nicotine to leave your body, after that it is all in your head

Capped this for tomorrow. Kek kek

Lol, that's when the craving begin!

When you stop thinking about it.

That's the most retarded thing I've read today.

Kek